over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan 2 (MT-II) Instruction from Peptide-Guide

Eventually these go away...may take several months. Typically these are more prevalent when high dosages are taken...I got a bunch of them on my upper thigh, 2 on my face, one on my head (I shave it nearly bald), and a couple on my arms. I got off MT2 for a few months and about half of them went away...then I wanted to tan again and got back on it but did only 250mcg a dose a few times a week and doesn't LOOK like I am getting any more of them...
I feel like even lower doses could be useful. Such as taking 100mcg twice a day, once before sun and once after and just do this more often as opposed to say once a week...

I hear what your sayin but believe me when i say i've tried it all. I believe it was August of last year when I took it for 3 weeks and it got so bad i had to quit. maybe HALF of them went away and the other half remained just as dark SEVEN months later. So.... thought i'd try that low dose thing you described. 20 ticks on a slin pin is 1mg how i had it dosed. Well i only took 3 clicks BEFORE tanning every time I tanned and none after, and guess what... All the moles that faded out had came right back within a week or so. At only that dose right before i tan??

I have a friend that I give him my exact same stuff to take and I even dose it the exact same and he can take 1mg or more like nothin and he has only had about 3 microscopic moles on his arms that you can barely even see. Works great for him and he is damn near BLACK.

Basically I've come to the conclusion that this stuff isn't for everyone and I happen to be one of them people. However I'm still experimenting with it as I burn so bad in the summer and it'd be nice to not burn as bad but it's hard to tell when to dose it and how often as its hard to tell if i'm getting any new moles or not since I have so many now. Just seems like I'm constantly getting them in places I don't remember them being.

I took mt2 for 3 weeks and I am BLACK.........I mean, BLACK.......I swear to god people did not recognize me.......crazy...I just stopped 3 days ago, only used 1/2 bottle.....hahha........black circles under eyes........hahaah

Ya I can see where people would get your body confused with everyone elses and not recognize you.. Hahahahahaha

WHAT THE FUCK MAN :mad:

Go figure after i just start it i'm hearing these things. Might have to scrap it. Not worth it for a tan.

My advice to you my friend is just take it slow. After seeing my friend on it and how it worked for him, the first few weeks is when your gonna look the worst. Once you reach maintenence phase everything starts to blend in nice. We seem to think that when you tan or get some sun, that it helps to spread it out and the marks don't look as bad. If you take it slow, I wouldn't think the spots would get a chance to build up as bad.

My friend had some dark spots on his face starting out(basically looked dirty) but it all blended in nice in the end. Mine were just plain black ugly moles.... Everywhere

I hear what your sayin but believe me when i say i've tried it all. I believe it was August of last year when I took it for 3 weeks and it got so bad i had to quit. maybe HALF of them went away and the other half remained just as dark SEVEN months later. So.... thought i'd try that low dose thing you described. 20 ticks on a slin pin is 1mg how i had it dosed. Well i only took 3 clicks BEFORE tanning every time I tanned and none after, and guess what... All the moles that faded out had came right back within a week or so. At only that dose right before i tan??

I have a friend that I give him my exact same stuff to take and I even dose it the exact same and he can take 1mg or more like nothin and he has only had about 3 microscopic moles on his arms that you can barely even see. Works great for him and he is damn near BLACK.

Basically I've come to the conclusion that this stuff isn't for everyone and I happen to be one of them people. However I'm still experimenting with it as I burn so bad in the summer and it'd be nice to not burn as bad but it's hard to tell when to dose it and how often as its hard to tell if i'm getting any new moles or not since I have so many now. Just seems like I'm constantly getting them in places I don't remember them being.

You might want to try some chemcial peels at home. I use glycolic and salicylic peels twice a month. I have done it for a year now to help clear up sun damage. I almost gurantee if you use them for about 3-4 months the moles will go away. Some dark freckles I had did.

ive been doing 500mcg ED..havent even got to a week yet. thinking about tanning for a few mins..and see if i get darker.

i have type 1 skin and can never really tan.

where is everyone ordering mtII from?

My advice to you my friend is just take it slow. After seeing my friend on it and how it worked for him, the first few weeks is when your gonna look the worst. Once you reach maintenence phase everything starts to blend in nice. We seem to think that when you tan or get some sun, that it helps to spread it out and the marks don't look as bad. If you take it slow, I wouldn't think the spots would get a chance to build up as bad.

My friend had some dark spots on his face starting out(basically looked dirty) but it all blended in nice in the end. Mine were just plain black ugly moles.... Everywhere

Appreciate the advice K-Fed, I am taking it slow like you said. I'm only on day 5...I started at 150mcg then 200mcg then 250mcg etc. I have not noticed any increase in libido/erections..Should I have noticed this by now or no? Not really any flushing at all either. I went to the tanning bed a little over a week ago and I noticed I am holding the tan really well but who knows if the MTII is the reason why or not...

im on day 5...been doing 500mcg ED though. i have more erections than normal.

Appreciate the advice K-Fed, I am taking it slow like you said. I'm only on day 5...I started at 150mcg then 200mcg then 250mcg etc. I have not noticed any increase in libido/erections..Should I have noticed this by now or no? Not really any flushing at all either. I went to the tanning bed a little over a week ago and I noticed I am holding the tan really well but who knows if the MTII is the reason why or not...

trust me bro-its gonna kick in, if your not seeeing anything up the dose a little ...i started at .25 for 3 days then .5 for three days then 1 mg a day and fucking wamo-im dark as hell! ;)

I have been successful with 250mcg before sun or tan bed and 250 after. Highest I ever do is 500mcg in a day...
I think I started noticing the libido and erections at about 300 to 500mcg. 500 at once made me BAD red and stomach discomfort...so splitting it works best for me. even if I am not tanning and just taking a maintenance dose, I now split into 250mcg and do in the morning and evening a few times a week...you will notice that with MT2 (assuming it is real) you will hold your tan about 30% longer than without it...

how long before you guys notice results?

Around the one week mark for me is when people start to comment. I tan everday when using it though. Im also in the sun for work and on weekends.

Just screw the loading phase. I will try to dig up a pic of me when I was taking it last year- only before sun exposure. .5 mg a week is it, sometimes .25.

i hit the one week mark today..bumped up to 1mg now.

i tanned last night for about 8-10mins. usually if i do that i get burnt. this time i didnt.

how long should someone get in the bed..once every other day or so?

i hit the one week mark today..bumped up to 1mg now.

i tanned last night for about 8-10mins. usually if i do that i get burnt. this time i didnt.

how long should someone get in the bed..once every other day or so?

Well, I have never gone up to 1mg...personally I tan 3-4 times a MONTH and take it before and after each tanning (whether inside or out) and also one other time a week I take 250-500mcg and I find that is enough to keep great color.

trust me bro-its gonna kick in, if your not seeeing anything up the dose a little ...i started at .25 for 3 days then .5 for three days then 1 mg a day and fucking wamo-im dark as hell! ;)

I'm one week in and beginining to notice myself getting a little darker and the little freckles on my face getting darker as well. Also my little friend has been in the ready position every morning lol Im at .6mg I'll prob go to 1mg and then do a maintenance dose so I don't get too dark. Thanks for all the pointers

Ill post a picture here soon.
Been working in the sun everyday the past two weeks and getting pretty dark.
Have a nice white ass to show the before :p
Had to quit tanning and also havnt taken the melanotan in 5 days or so.
Still on my first 1/2mg vial.
Its crazy how well this stuff works. If Its ever able to be made into a pill, lotion or something as effective but more practical then injecting it youll here of it a LOT more. Rite now its still pretty underground to most people.
Someday if its made more usable someone will make a killing on it.
Its 100x better then any 50$ bottle of tan accelerator crap they try to sell you in the tanning shops.

Those before and afters are amazing. The poster child, looks like a different guy and the hot chick on his shoulder helps also.

This really is a miracle drug. There are so many out there that could benefit from this. The sub-q injects do scare people but a small price to pay. I'm definitely running this.

So far I'm loving this stuff; I'm under two weeks into it and I'm slowly getting darker and holding my tan amazingly well-I went to the tanning bed over two weeks ago and for some odd reason I wore my boxers in it. This turned out to be a great way to compare my tanning results..from the looks of it you'd think I went to the tanning bed yesterday. The only thing I can find to complain about is when I inject it it feels like fire going in and burns like crazy! Anybody else notice this? Shout out to Scott for pointing me in the right direction :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131