advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan brown spots. do they go away post cycle?

Leo28

Registered
age spots/freckles/scratches or any other melanotan caused marking. Do they go away post cycle?

Most of them should go away.

The very dark and stubborn ones will fade alot.

But overall... yes.

age spots/freckles/scratches or any other melanotan caused marking. Do they go away post cycle?

All of the spots I got from Melatan II went away, even the dark black ones.

About 70% of mine went away, but not all.
I am not sure I will use it again because of that.

I think its in alot of peoples heads when certain spots dont go away. Melanotan to my understanding cannot permanently increase melanocyte production or melanogenesis.

My spots did not go away after stopping. I won't use MT2 anymore.

Melanotan to my understanding cannot permanently increase melanocyte production or melanogenesis.

:yeahthat: It is all relative, but color attained while on melanotan peptides will slowly fade and return to normal - at what rate, what is normal and if they go away are difficult to answer

Difficult to find data in regards to what happens to ex-melanotan users. Having used for 5 years my guess is that 5 years of cessation would be in order to return my skin type/tone.

what doses did you guys use that lead to your spots?? is it inevitable when using MT?

is it inevitable when using MT?

Everybody is different is the lame answer. Age, health, history of sun damage, genetics and luck play a role.

My skin tone evened out to the point which I used to have a birth mark...currently I have not seen the mark in years. Strange, but true - I wonder if others have similar experiences with pigmentation in a positive way

I'm 40, brought out sun damage I had never seen before. Made freckles much darker. I even got darkened gums from it. Scared me I thought I had gum disease, I went straight to DDS after discovering. Just another MT2 side effect for me. Was doing a loading dose of 500mcgs for about 7-10 days before noticing all the sides, then stopped. For good.

altough ive been reading common doses start at 500mcg and some even dose up to 1mg, would you guys recommend starting somewhere like 200mcg and work up to say 500mcg? is it fine to start at 500mcg right off the bat?

Don't remember the exact dose, but it was low.

altough ive been reading common doses start at 500mcg and some even dose up to 1mg, would you guys recommend starting somewhere like 200mcg and work up to say 500mcg? is it fine to start at 500mcg right off the bat?

It is fine to start off with 500mcg. Best advice I could give would be to try 100mcg first to avoid nausea, gi discomfort as well as the aphrodisiac reaction. The small amount of desensitization may go a long way on your following doses...been reading more stories of folks not experiencing sides - learn from as many peoples mistakes as possible. A 500mcg injection will likely be rough for the average virgin user.

Next best pointers are to wear spf on your lips, face (neck and arms when applicable)

I'm 40, brought out sun damage I had never seen before. Made freckles much darker. I even got darkened gums from it. Scared me I thought I had gum disease, I went straight to DDS after discovering. Just another MT2 side effect for me. Was doing a loading dose of 500mcgs for about 7-10 days before noticing all the sides, then stopped. For good.

mike,

you seem to have issues with all the peptides dont you? IGF, mt2 etc?

Honestly, i think you might wanna stick to good old fashioned aas and exogenous gh. Its one of those things where you have to weigh the benefits against the cost and side effects like you seem to get greatly outweigh any benefits in my mind.

I have taken all the same peptides and have gotten 0 side effects and amazing results from all of them, its funny how each of us is different.

I did. No more then 200mcg a day.

Yeah that's too much. Use that amount maybe twice a week before tanning. If your prone to freckling its going to happen regardless. But the reason people are experiencing such significant problems with coloring is because they are administering daily without sun or UV exposure. MT then works to increase melanin production in areas with the highest melanocyte activity (moles, freckles, birthmarks, sun spots etc...) melanotan does not build up in our system over time, it works immediately by binding to the MC1R receptor and encouraging the release of melanin by melanocytes. With the synergistic use of UV rays you will encourage melanin production in areas that need it most to protect from photodamage, i.e. untanned skin. It also has benefits of greater control over degree of tan, and allows for immediate oxidation of melanin.

Please read. :)
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/70470-guide-melanotan.html

My spots did not go away after stopping. I won't use MT2 anymore.

Let me guess loading period..... Please understand guys that using MT2 everyday at doses of even 250 mcgs would be the equivalent of probably several thousand times the amount of melanoctye stimulating hormone produced naturally. There's just no need.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity