Have you experienced an increase in Moles or Freckles after using Melanotan

• Yes, but nothing noticeable

Votes: 70 27.9%
  • Yes, there is a dramatic difference and it is noticeable

Votes: 155 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 10.4%

• Total voters
I too got very noticable freckles. It also made my skin darker where I had previous sun damage. It works well for giving you a DARK tan, but I am not sure I will use it again.

My thoughts basically word for word.

Plus your poll... you went from nothing noticeable to dramatic increase. There should be at least one more category in the middle of this. I couldn't vote for any of the offerings.

Have to be very carefull with this shit, when I took it the one time I gained ALOT of new very noticable freckles that did not go away.

The phrase "after Melanotan" is difficult as certain users (such as myself) have long term results from the peptide usage. Interesting poll nonetheless

I like this stuff. only doing .250mcg every 2nd or third day. Nice tan, yes some freckles have darkened a bit, but just here and there. Not bad at all, the labido increase is cool also.

I will stopped using it 11 days in i have probably a 100 new freckles and now they are bothering me so probably gonna have to spend money to laser some away. Regret using it now.

Use it without tanning and moles/freckles will really darken. Use a small dose (150-250mcg or so before and even just after tanning) for best results/least sides.

I agree 100%. People are still following old protocols. I don't frontload, I don't use a mg, or even half a mg. It's not necessary. Try .125 or .250 right before or after exposure. That got me so dark that I had to stop.

Agreed. The fact that anyone would do it any other way is a waste of money and product and increase the negative effects it has on moles, freckles, uneven tanning, etc exponentially. If you understood how tanning and MT2 works, you would not use MT2 without tanning shortly afterwards, for increased melanocyte activity and increase melanin oxidation.

MTII increases melanin production, like any tan it will take a while to fade. There are two mechanisms for tanning, the most immediate effect is from UV rays oxidizing preexisting melanin, this tan will fade quickly but comes on quickly as well. For those with farer skin, there is little preexisting melanin and these individuals will likely burn and expose themselves to harmful UV rays in the first stages of tanning.

The Body's second mechanism for tanning is more gradual both to come on and especially to fade. This is a result of melanogenesis, which is the actual production of melanin by melanocytes. All individuals of all skin colors have similar amounts of melanocytes, the activity of the melanocytes and the ability to produce melanin is what differs.

MTII triggers the second mechanism immediately and causes an increase increase in melanin through melanogenesis, so the process for the fade will be gradual. The primary reason for tanning or exposing yourself to UV rays while on MTII (although not necessary but definitely synergistic) is to allow oxidation of the newly formed melanin as well as further increase melanogenesis activity. If one were to dose before night there would be an increase in melanin, but the activity of melanogenesis would not be as high, especially in farer skinned individuals, and oxidation would not occur until the next time you expose yourself to UV rays. This could cause a buildup effect where you can't control or predict how tan you will get and could lead to an unnaturally appearing tan of the face and hands or exposed body parts. This is also the reason I believe individuals experience darkening of freckles, moles, lips, and even genitalia! TOO MUCH MTII! Dosing at night also means the greatest melanin production will occur in places with greatest melanocyte activity, freckles and moles! By dosing before tanning you can increase melanocyte activity in places that your body "needs" it for UV protection, aka the skin. I can go by with as little as 250 mcg a week with 5-10 minutes of tanning.

I will stopped using it 11 days in i have probably a 100 new freckles and now they are bothering me so probably gonna have to spend money to laser some away. Regret using it now.

Relax they go away

They fade but don't necessarily disappear completely. It's going to depend alot on skin type and pre existing moles. This time around I'm using 125mcg and tanning once per week. So far no negs, and I'm holding some color through the winter months.

just ordered some, but this scares me. gonna do a low dose and hopefully I don't see this.

just ordered some, but this scares me. gonna do a low dose and hopefully I don't see this.

Spend some serious time and consideration before using. Look at as many photos and logs as possible...if you already are aware you may not be a candidate...respect the peptide and stay away!

Mb4 rep- i highly suggest doing very tiny amounts like .125 mg every other day and hopefully you wont get the results i got. I think that the dosing protocalls are way too much.

All those who claim that MT II won't make you grow moles/freckles are wrong... obviously by the comments, there are SOME people out there who won't grow new moles; but others certainly will. I was one of the unlucky ones:

As with all things, I was VERY careful and started with a very low dose (can't remember off hand, but it was a fraction of what people typically take). By just the 2nd day, several new moles started to appear, and by day 4, there were about 15 new ones; additionally, several existing moles became much darker as well. I stopped taking the MT II on Day 4 because this side effect was unacceptable. I can't even imagine how fugly things would have gotten after a few weeks... at a rate of 15 new moles every 4 days, I'd have a couple hundred in no time... :eek:

I meant to post this awhile back to help others who may have used MT II and developed moles. This is a cheap solution that is 100% effective: WartMoleVanish.com.

I speak from experience; and, if I hadn't used this product over 5 years before with such awesome success, I would DEFINITELY NOT have experimented with MT II! Fortunately, once again, the Wart-Mole Vanish cream literally worked like magic, and the ugly moles are 100% GONE. :)

All those who claim that MT II won't make you grow moles/freckles are wrong... obviously by the comments, there are SOME people out there who won't grow new moles; but others certainly will. I was one of the unlucky ones:

I can't even imagine how fugly things would have gotten after a few weeks... at a rate of 15 new moles every 4 days, I'd have a couple hundred in no time...

Your initial experience is textbook. Too think that Melanotan creates sun damage wrong.
A super potent peptide such as MT-2 needs to be respected. I would agree that being a proper MT-2 candidate is a lucky circumstance. Majority of the population should never use it....
The particular niche market responds phenomenally (USA, AUS, South Africa, Sweden, Norway, UK, etc). Always great to see reasons why to not use/abuse

I've been contemplating on using this stuff too since i hate tanning, but after reading this its giving me some doubts. I hate freckles too and i have these annoying small bumps on my arms that im betting would just get really dark and look like millions of freckles.

I don't naturally have a lot of freckles or moles on my body, but the ones I do have did darken a bit. That said, they were already fairly dark (I have type 4 skin I believe, tan very well naturally/never burn), so the difference was negligible.

What I did *NOT* see is the appearance of any moles that were not there already. Nothing new--what was already there simply darkened.

edit; Thought I should also post my dosage. I started at 500mcg twice a week, but that upset my stomach a bit too much, and I've since tapered down to 250mcg twice a week, usually Monday and Friday. Seems to be the sweet spot for me in terms of effectiveness and my stomach pains have gone away.

I don't really believe that a "loading" phase is necessary at all, or at least it wasn't for me. About three or four days after I tan and pin 250mcg, my tan looks very natural and very clean/smooth. It doesn't look like I've spent too much time in a tanning bed and it doesn't look red.

I will say though that about 15-20 minutes after an injection, I do get VERY red for around a a few hours or perhaps longer.

Last edited:
I have type 4 skin I believe, tan very well naturally/never burn
May I suggest your next melanotan peptide run be with MT-1? Melanotan one should be easy on your stomach and yield some subtle results. Might have to do 1mg every 4 days...it could serve your skin type well and have less sides. Best of luck!

Has anyone that has done a low dose (.25-.5) once, maybe twice, a week immediately before tanning noticed any freckling? EVERYONE that's getting freckles is using too much and at a time when the body doesn't need MT2. pin before tanning infrequently, and you wont have the freckle problem. Think about how MT2 works and how the body creates a tan, and throw the idea of loading and all the other pre-bed BS out the window! lol. Save some money and enjoy your tan...

i wonder if there is some way to tell if certain skin types are more prone to developing freckles that were never seen before? maybe list your skin type and then your results. atleast we can try and develop a pattern.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear