over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan II and Blood Sugar

Just causes nausea for me... never chalked it up to a change in blood glucose. Anyone with a bg meter want to test this theory out?

I had to get off the stuff because I was literally getting too dark. Stuff is awesome. People at the office started asking me what I was doing.

That was only 10mg, now I have another 10mg I am going to save for my cut in the spring.

Try only using mt2 pre tanning, much less likely to get freckles , if you use it at night or on days your not tanning your melanocytes are activated in areas like freckles and moles, genitals etc where melanin is stored.

I am currently writing an article on its anti ageing properties but moles etc can be avoided by not pre loading and insulin sensitivity is a great thing.

i'm looking forward to it.

I want to add though that MTII is active for a very long time after you stop even if you used moderate amounts.

e.g. personally 5mg over 2 months until december. when I had little erythema from a pimple or anything else this turned typically darker when exposed to sunlight even in february (!).

That's why i question your claim to be able to avoid moles or freckles since it is active for such a long amount of time.

it's that time of year again - here's a hodge podge of melanotan refresher course info...

I can only tolerate 500mcgs two or three times a week.

Just causes nausea for me... never chalked it up to a change in blood glucose. Anyone with a bg meter want to test this theory out?

use less in response to nausea and then you still get a little facial flushing and odd feeling for about half an hour (anti-histamine and aspirin perhaps?) it's nothing that should prevent you from going about your daily routine. i wouldn't want to inject right before a job interview because it can be distracting. you should also feel an increase in libido.

only draw out .10 of melanton II (you can use a little less but on first several injection i wouldn't use more than .10ML - your insulin syringe is 1ML so the bottom .10 is the very small amount you want to fill up to the first several times. see below:

0llllXllll10lllllllll20lllllllll30llllllll40lllllllll50lllllllll60lllllllll70 etc..

I had to get off the stuff because I was literally getting too dark. Stuff is awesome. People at the office started asking me what I was doing.

That was only 10mg, now I have another 10mg I am going to save for my cut in the spring.

again unless you are competing onstage use less (most competing on stage use sponge/spray/roll on tan) it's an enhancement tool. you don't want co-workers and neighbors thinking you came back from Fukushima power plant.

here are a few pm links on subject:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/61251-melanotan-not-working.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/female-forum/121768-female-parts-melanotan.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/114398-melanotan-2-summer-2.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/103203-melanotan-2-a.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...tness/76814-couple-melanotan-ii-please-2.html

What is Melanotan and Melanotan II? What about side effects?

MOLES FRECKLES

"Those with any moles (especially on the face) and/or freckles should know that they will almost certainly darken* and that additional not particularly visible moles will likely become more noticeable when tanning especially while using a melanotan peptide (initially), if such darkening will bother you then Melanotan.org strongly advises either not starting use of a melanotan peptide or having such moles and/or freckles removed and skin completely healed prior to starting a usage regimen.

Those with a prevalence of moles and/or prominent freckles should be aware that any sort of tanning of one's skin can affect them and in particular when tanning with the usage of the melanotan peptides (darkening - particularly moles). Indeed, previously latent (not noticeable) moles can become visible / more visible when one starts to tan (regardless of using the peptides or not). Moles and freckles are concentration points for melanin and accordingly they will very likely be the first places to accumulate melanin prior to other areas of the skin (which for some people at least in the initial stages of using one of the peptides can set up a disagreeable contrast - particularly if not slowly building up a tan with lower than normal doses of peptide*). It may be advisable to undergo simple and safe mole and/or freckle removal treatments with a well qualified dermatologist prior to starting any melanin tanning regimen. A good example of the appearance enhancing benefits of having moles removed can be found in the following log where a forum member underwent Radio Surgitron and Intense pulsed light mole removal treatments in correspondence with a desire to have a natural looking tan. These types of treatments may be covered by your healthcare plan (best to inquire). If scarring is likely to occur, do not have moles removed or undergo other potentially scar causing procedures while using a melanotan peptide see the "SCAR FORMATION" section below.

It is not currently definitively known how long it can take for melanotan peptide darkened moles to fade. The cosmetic ramifications of mole darkening and a progression of fading or not is an aspect of melanotan peptide usage about which no scientific studies are known to have been published.

*: There has been some speculation in the forums that at certain dosing levels (at least initially) and progression speed of tanning moles can darken disproportionately fast relative to surrounding skin and this is what has caused issues for folks who've experienced this. Correspondingly with this speculation there is a debate that if a person builds up their tan slower than normal with lower than normal dosing that such a disproportionate contrast will not occur and instead a more natural and even tanning across the skin (including moles/freckles) will happen. Another view is that this initial difference in contrast is unavoidable.

UV EXPOSURE
"For fair skinned peptide users limited UV exposure is likely necessary and helps both darker skinned and fair skinned individuals have a more natural looking tan. Never overexpose oneself to UV light. UV light overexposure is known to cause skin damage (particularly cumulatively) that can lead to skin cancers. Get only enough UV exposure to effectively tan and not more (start with low levels for short amounts of time).

While the administration of Melanotan peptides via injections has been clinically demonstrated to make it possible for people who ordinarily cannot tan or have difficulty doing so (type I/II individuals) to be able to as well as make it easier for type III and IVs to do so (even with no UV exposure) they will generally not be most effective and the resulting skin tones will not look most natural without some limited exposure to UV light (ie: sunlight).

Real sunlight is the best, but sunbeds work too.
The amount of UV exposure necessary to achieve good results differs for EVERY person.
Some people will see their skin darken after only one sunbed session, while it will take a few sessions for others."

TAN DURATION

"Avoid any procedure and/or events that could lead to scarring in the weeks/months prior to or while using a melanotan peptide. Scars formed concurrently while skin undergoes changes in pigmentation (ie: tan formation) occur can become permanently discolored. Wait for any forming scars to completely heal and form and do not start or use a melanotan peptide during this period.

The formation of relatively significant hypertrophic type scars (ie: keloids) are known to become discolored when the wound and the skin surrounding the wound concurrently undergo changes in pigmentation (ie: melanogenesis - tan formation). In an article on "scar revision" the United States' National Institutes of Health (NIH) counsels those who undergo such a procedure to, "Avoid exposure to the sun for several months after treatment. Use sunblock or a dressing (such as a Band-Aid) to keep the sun from permanently tanning the healing scar." in the recovery section of the page. The reason for this counsel is to prevent the scar from becoming impregnated with melanin stemming from the body's melanogenesis process. While actively using the melanotan peptides melanogenesis occurs regardless of UV exposure (as shown by the 1991 clinical study). What this means is that if one begins to form a scar while taking one of the melanotan peptides it is possible that the scar will become discolored relative to the rest of the skin surrounding it. When hypertrophic type scars are forming it is very advisable for cosmetic reasons to not use a melanotan peptide. Those planning on undergoing potentially scar forming procedures/surgery should not begin using a melanotan peptide and those using a peptide should stop doing so as much time in advance as possible. Once scar formation starts it is best to abide the NIH's advice and wait until a scar has completely healed and finished forming before undergoing any melanogenesis processes (don't use a melanotan peptide). Depending upon the severity of the scar(s) this can take up to several months."

CHECK YOUR HEMATOCRIT LABS http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...has-your-hematocrit-hemoglobin-increased.html

Attachments

• tan mom m2 copy.jpg
    tan mom m2 copy.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 4,149
again unless you are competing onstage use less (most competing on stage use sponge/spray/roll on tan) it's an enhancement tool. you don't want co-workers and neighbors thinking you came back from Fukushima power plant.

lol.

In the future I will definitely use less, but it really is a great compound. One of the few you can inject and see some results within a week.

I just never really experienced much nausea or flushing so I tended to dose it a little higher than I should.

Summer is coming up so I will be starting it up again soon. 10mg would just last me a long time, and I know it loses potency after around the month mark correct?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131