over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan II for Hunger Suppression and/or Fat Loss

reebokrunner456

Registered
The research seems very promising, but I wanted to get some "real-life" feedback as well, since most threads focus on its two other primary effects (tanning & increased libido). A few questions I have for those of you that have taken it:

Did you notice any appetite suppression and/or increased satiety and if so:

1. How long did it last on a day-day basis?
  2. How strong was the appetite suppression/increased satiety in comparison to other things you've tried?
  3. Did the appetite suppression/increased satiety continue on a week-week or month-month basis, or did it tend to wear off over time?

A few other related questions:
  1. For those of you prone to post-prandial hypoglycemia and/or blood-sugar issues, did you experience better (or worse) glycemic control?
  2. Regardless subjective effects on appetite/satiety/blood-sugar, did you notice any effects in terms of fat loss/improved body composition?

Did you notice any appetite suppression and/or increased satiety and if so:

1. How long did it last on a day-day basis?
  2. How strong was the appetite suppression/increased satiety in comparison to other things you've tried?
  3. Did the appetite suppression/increased satiety continue on a week-week or month-month basis, or did it tend to wear off over time?

A few other related questions:
  1. For those of you prone to post-prandial hypoglycemia and/or blood-sugar issues, did you experience better (or worse) glycemic control?
  2. Regardless subjective effects on appetite/satiety/blood-sugar, did you notice any effects in terms of fat loss/improved body composition?

I used it for a little over 3 weeks. Did not notice any appetite suppression at all. I hoped I would but no go. One of my best friends that did it recently did not notice it either.

Noticed nothing in effects to fat loss..

Thanks for the feedback... wow, that is really disappointing; based on the literature, MTII seems very promising in that regard...

What kind of dosing schedule were you following? Are you guys fairly lean to begin with?

Thanks for the feedback... wow, that is really disappointing; based on the literature, MTII seems very promising in that regard...

What kind of dosing schedule were you following? Are you guys fairly lean to begin with?

FYI. I got dark as sin during this time.
I did 200-300mcg a day. I could loose about 7lbs, my friend needs to loose about 25lbs.

One of the main reasons I looked at M2 was for the supposed appetite suspression. I was disappointed by that. I also saw an increase in libido(spontaenous erections.)

I have read a number of threads on different boards and not really seen anyone mention it helping with appetite supression.

Wow, that's a huge bummer. I guess I'll just have to try it and see. It's so variable, too... like Mexy's HGH has cut my appetite almost in half, and allowed me at least stop gaining weight and feel comfortable at maintenance caloric intake. That was a very pleasant surprise, considering many have reported increased hunger with HGH.

As for MTII, I've read of and know of a few for which it's killed the appetite. I'll probably give it a try soon and definitely let ya know how it works.

Wow, that's a huge bummer. I guess I'll just have to try it and see. It's so variable, too... like Mexy's HGH has cut my appetite almost in half, and allowed me at least stop gaining weight and feel comfortable at maintenance caloric intake. That was a very pleasant surprise, considering many have reported increased hunger with HGH.

As for MTII, I've read of and know of a few for which it's killed the appetite. I'll probably give it a try soon and definitely let ya know how it works.

Mexy's were very good to me though I don't recall appetite suppression. Ironically you say this as I'm about ready to require more kits and though lean, would like to be a bit leaner and late night appetite kills me. What iu's/day and green or blues for you?
Thanks,
Sd

MTII worked as an appetite suppressant for me...and also tans me very well...

Currently trying it for bodyfat reduction as it supposedly works locally...so I have a LITTLE fat left in my love handles and will start placing it there...I am already as dark as I want to be from tanning with it at 250mcg a couple times a week so worried I may get a bit too dark as I understand that 300-500mcg is the correct dose for spot reduction of fat...so, as long as I don't get way too dark I should know something in the next few weeks.

I get pretty bad upset stomach from it so not sure how long I will be able to test it over 250mcg at once anyway...but the upside is it takes my body 400-500mcg of mt2 to get the libido/erectile benefits from it.

I have used MT2 for the past 14 months or so...off and on and tried it several different ways. Always for tanning effect mainly though.

SD - You've got mail! HGH is the shit, but I want to keep this thread focused on MTII. ;)

hemipower - thanks for the feedback, and I'm glad the MTII is working for appetite suppression, if that's your goal! From reading various msg board posts, it seems to be successful in that regard about half the time... I would have though much more, based on the literature, but you probably know how it goes with those damn animal studies... (everything seems to work like magic for the lab rats, lol!). And, yes, from what I've read, MTII is definitely supposed to enhance body composition in other ways, aside from "just" the appetite suppresion.

I get pretty bad upset stomach from it so not sure how long I will be able to test it over 250mcg at once anyway

I believe the nausea is what most refer to when talking of appetite suppressant. In most research, this "side effect" will only last around 20 minutes. After that, hunger as usual.

I believe the nausea is what most refer to when talking of appetite suppressant. In most research, this "side effect" will only last around 20 minutes. After that, hunger as usual.
Bummer... I'm almost immune to nausea.

Guess I'll just have to try it and see... much to my surprise, I've started experimenting with tanning (via the booth thingy at my gym, whatever its called, lol) and the results are amazing: modest appetite suppression, HUGE increase in energy, improved sleep, and all around feeling really good.

It will be interesting to see how MTII compares, since it supposedly triggers some of the same hormonal responses of tanning...

Last summer I ran it and got super Dark, moles darkened, all hair grew faster, nauscious for about 20 minutes, and not an increase in libido but wood for hours to the point i had to take it before bed. it was difficult trying to work with stone henge all day.

I believe the nausea is what most refer to when talking of appetite suppressant. After that, hunger as usual.

There are studies that paint a slightly different picture...but only in rodents, so who knows :confused:

Good thread topic

MT-2 indeed suppresses my appetite, but I compensate when it wears off...and over eat. With a different dosing strategy for fat loss...there are possibilities

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131