over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan II from AO

Bodyguardfl78

Registered
How long does it take for Melanotan II to start working as far as changes in skin color and/ or more erections?
I have have some AO MT2. I am skin type 1/2, 248lbs and on day 4 now. started with 500 mcg and now at 1200 mcg, but do not see any drastic changes in color or the additional erections that I read about. Do I need to be concerned about the potency of the product?

Well

How long does it take for Melanotan II to start working as far as changes in skin color and/ or more erections?
I have have some AO MT2. I am skin type 1/2, 248lbs and on day 4 now. started with 500 mcg and now at 1200 mcg, but do not see any drastic changes in color or the additional erections that I read about. Do I need to be concerned about the potency of the product?

Give it almost 2 weeks............they are a great company and have great products....

Give it almost 2 weeks............they are a great company and have great products....

I did the same dose & it took me 2 weeks.
However, errection took 3-4 days.

AO is good to go. I trust them.

Ok so I should cont the loading phase on the rat for about two weeks or until the desired color is achieved right?

I just ordered some IGF-1, ghrp-2, and grf (1-29) from them, just wanted to make sure they are g2g. They seem like a great company with quality products.

Thanks

Im like 10 days in with ao m2 and its def good. Im already getting tan and already getting dark spots on my face. I was doing .5 and think its too much been using .25 last few days so i dont get spots. Just be patient its strong stuff.

Your post is kind of blurry, you are getting sun or hitting the tanning bed right?

A/O works. You are GTG.

My rat had wood within 2 doses, and color within 10 days, without sunning. Rat has been taking 250 mcg for 45 days now, and has not sunned. He's a little tan, with a yellowish tinge, which master understands will turn golden brown upon sunning.

Once rat backed down to 250, wood was no longer a nuisance. Imagine that, but it was a nuisance and interrupted his sleep.

Freckling starts to chill after around a month, and supposed to fade with tanning and time. If your rat is 1/2, and has sustained damage in the past, prepare for Freck IV.

I did 1mg eod for one vial then switched to 300mcg 1x/week to retain my color. Very pleased with the results and plan on using this stuff for the long term. The erections were almost uncontrollable for me starting about a week in at 1mg EOD. Hope this helps.

Hit the tanning bed and you will turn brown extremley fast. I would recommend a tanning lotion. I've used it a few times and it seems like if I use lotion it helped prevent freckles/spots. Ha I have no scientific reason for it and it is just an observation.

yeah thanks all for the reply. I am actually starting to see a good tan on my subject today. Almost like he has been tanning for several weeks. he was only exposed to UV light once in the last week. The dosage is still at 1300 mcg ed at 247lbs

My results came rather quickly. As far as the tanning goes I used a tanning bed also 2x per wk.

yeah i have used several other sources of M2 and i think Ao is the best thus far...I have no headaches, I do not flush abd get all hot like a severe niacin flush..and the erections are all day long..and i am only taking 300mcg at bedtime. After this i wont ever look for another M2 source or any other peps again form anybody other then AO.

yeah i have used several other sources of M2 and i think Ao is the best thus far...I have no headaches, I do not flush abd get all hot like a severe niacin flush..and the erections are all day long..and i am only taking 300mcg at bedtime. After this i wont ever look for another M2 source or any other peps again form anybody other then AO.

I have to agree. Running 1mg EOD, at first I thought it was underdosed because I didnt get the backaches, sore joints and just overallfeel like shyt. Just finished 1 bottle, got some sun on my face and its showing color. Really is good stuff and at a good price.

It's defin good to go from AO. I used a vial this summer and worked well. It's so nice how slowly the effect wears off. I didn't dose for a couple months and still had much more color than normal in December.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131