over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan II

kandaandm

Registered
I found an old un-reconstituted Melanotan II that has been sitting in a box for 3 years. Any chance it is any good at all?

I have a couple of bottles in my fridge from 5 years ago. I'm taking it now and it's still working.

I found an old un-reconstituted Melanotan II that has been sitting in a box for 3 years. Any chance it is any good at all?

i remember hearing that its pretty tough stuff...

try it...youll know right away if there is anything in there.

or you could pm jjb1...hell know.:)

This seems to be a common trend here recently. Everyone doing some early spring cleaning?

It should be fine. MT2 lasts years.

Last edited:

Yes. Melanotan II is about the most stable peptide there is. You’ll know soon enough if it’s still potent. That stuff gives me crazy erections while sleeping, nausea, makes me sleepy.

Yes. Melanotan II is about the most stable peptide there is. You’ll know soon enough if it’s still potent. That stuff gives me crazy erections while sleeping, nausea, makes me sleepy.

Would it make a difference if you took it in the evening in regards to sleepiness or was it throughout the entire day?....and how long and often would you get the side of nausea?

Would it make a difference if you took it in the evening in regards to sleepiness or was it throughout the entire day?....and how long and often would you get the side of nausea?
for me i would take it just prior to sleep so if u get the uncomfortable nausea u wont feel it as ur sleeping. i never had an issue sleeping on it. the nausea lasted about 3-4 days for me. i love this compound

I do it before I go to bed. I don't really get nausea, I might get a little nausea every now and then. If you start at a very low dose and build up overtime, you won't get it much. If I do get nausea, it's only for a about 4 hours.

I do it before I go to bed. I don't really get nausea, I might get a little nausea every now and then. If you start at a very low dose and build up overtime, you won't get it much. If I do get nausea, it's only for a about 4 hours.

Same here just a little and at first I still get hot flash and feel sort of sick to my stomach. It goes away after a few doses but I prefer to keep doses very small and just do it more frequently. I hate the way it make me feel. Always take it right before bed.

Pretty sure keeping it in the fridge is for reconstituted not for un-reconstituted. I would use it in a heartbeat..
B2D

that shit worked really well, But it give very high Stomach pain, Like i got punched in the stomach for sharp pain the first few shots.

I get nausea until my body gets used to it. A few days to a week usually. After the shot i get real tired. Once i took it preworkout and it ruined my leg wotkout. If i take it at night I’m fine the next day.

With your BP with this stuff.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner