over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MELANOTAN II

MANY ARE FINDING THAT THEY NEED WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY LESS THAN HAVE BEEN TOLD. THINK SMALL ON THIS ONE.

You know very well THAT (thinking small) rarely happens in this game my friend!!! LOL...more is better!! more!! more!! more!!!!! !:D Seriously though you are correct..less is best.

For my skin type it seems perfect...I do change color even if I don't tan but it goes away with no moles or other spots left behind...with a little bit of sun I got a great color and am taking like phil said way less than what most have recommended. Only issue I have had is when I first take it my face breaks out slightly and gets oily but it goes away.

according to the mtII site I am supposed to take 3 mgs a day! im only taking .5mgs .a day and am so dark everyone i know comments on it Now i take .5 mgs every third day and still getting darker

for the first bit of this thread i thought it was about melatonin... god I'm tired. i knew it didn't make sense. never heard of this compound... sounds pretty interesting.

I was taking a ton of both melanotan 1 and 2 during the summer. I had no reaction to it what so ever. Started to inject my wife with half an iu then started a whole iu and she started to feel sick to her stomach. Never did I get so dark in my life. Will take it again next summer.

Remember as well this isn't a controlled pharmaceutical product most peptides come from china and shipped and stored differently. No real regulation on purity and potency.

You always warn people about China gear and UG gear. How come you take this?

Why are you worried about WHAT I take.:confused:

If I take something-let's just say it will be dressed up as close to pharm grade as it can be done.

Yes it does most take it at night but it extends to the next day as well soetimes fatigue flu like symptoms etc affects everyone differently.
It doesn't take much though .5 mg EOD and tan and be drak dark like coppertone!
PHIL like massive g said you only need a little like .5mgs a day the more frequent you take it the crappy feel should pass been on this stuff for like a year and a half works awesome. and take it just before you crawl into bed works best for me if you take it during the day you feel like crap all day.

Why are you worried about WHAT I take.:confused:

If I take something-let's just say it will be dressed up as close to pharm grade as it can be done.

Not worried. Just curious. Playing with experimental non-pharm drugs is kinda cool IMO if you can accept the risks.

I have used this for a long time and it is a great product.

I mix 1.6 cc in to the vial then take 2iu daily for about 2 weeks then go down to EOD. This was the best mix i found from lots of trial and error and other people trying to same methods.

As for the sickness the only way i have been to combat it is to take the product at night right before bed. I feel the nausea takes about 30 - 45 mins to kick in so if i take it then hit the sack i am asleep before it starts and does not bother me at all. I cannot take this product in the day at all even with meals it just ruins my appetite also.

Studies have shown that it can also have affects as an appetite suppressant so that is why i take it at night or i will not be hungry most of the day.

JB

For my skin type it seems perfect...I do change color even if I don't tan but it goes away with no moles or other spots left behind...with a little bit of sun I got a great color and am taking like phil said way less than what most have recommended. Only issue I have had is when I first take it my face breaks out slightly and gets oily but it goes away.

That is actually what I came here to ask. I get freckles and "sun spots" on my skin as I am fairly light normally. Will this product add to my freckles ect or will it help me from getting them while tanning? Anyones experiences/responses will be greatly appreciated.

Will this product add to my freckles ect...
Yep... It'll make them darker and more noticeable. Of course when you're dark all around as well, maybe less noticeable. Follow Phil's advice and try the low dossages. No more than .25mg/day or so seems to limit the additional freckles/moles but not everyone is the same.

In the last 24 hours I've done 3mg but I'm pretty much maxed with my moles/freckles (so I hope) ;)

MANY ARE FINDING THAT THEY NEED WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY LESS THAN HAVE BEEN TOLD. THINK SMALL ON THIS ONE.

Very True on the Melanotan website they give you a loading dose. But in my experience you can start lower and work up to the higher dose. That does two things. #1. No or not much nausea. #2. No boners when you don't want them.

I started at 1.5mg loading dose first time out and it was WAY too much. Lowered to 500mcg and didn't have any issues.

Very True on the Melanotan website they give you a loading dose. But in my experience you can start lower and work up to the higher dose. That does two things. #1. No or not much nausea. #2. No boners when you don't want them.

I started at 1.5mg loading dose first time out and it was WAY too much. Lowered to 500mcg and didn't have any issues.
this is very true 2-10mg vials last me and my wife 2 months i mix 6ml water in each load 1ml pins and freeze them and take 10mg eod and we both stay very dark. but you still need to hit the tanning bed evey now and then .

Last edited:
I too have a good friend who had a problem with MT2. Let me tell you his story.

After reviewing search engines and reading multiple studies done on the product by scientists + researchers, he found the SAFE recommended daily dose was 2.5mg. This was found to be best for tanning AND increased libido with few (if any) side effects.

Once his 10mg bottle arrived he mixed with 1ml NaCL so every "10" on an insulin pin equals 1mg.

He took 2.5mg in one shot = "25" on slin pin.

He felt fine at first, then in about 15-30min he felt kinda warm and his face got flush. He thought he felt of touch of an upset stomach too but it went away shortly after. Well after about an hour or 2 his stomach started getting queezy. This was even after he ate something.

He did tell me that much was AMAZING in the libido dept! lol He had a rock hard erection for like 2+ hours straight. It was awesome!! um, I mean he said it was awesome, I wouldnt know about other peoples erections :eek:

[said it was like when he was a teenager, when they come out of the blue for no reason, u know: the bus ride to school, in class, in the lunchroom, when the wind blows, when the hot teacher called your name... ah, those were the days :D :cool: at least until you had to use the restroom !! Cause no amount of pending explosion nor thinking of a fat ugly Roseanne Arnold Barr was going to do a damn thing against it!!]

Anyway, towards the end of his 2 hour erection his stomach really started to twist, spin and get queezy. In a matter of minutes he rushed to the restroom and puked his guts out for several minutes!! He thought he had food poisoning or the 24 hr flu bug but later realized it was from the MT2.

He now takes 1/2mg per dose = "5iu" on slin pin and only gets the face flushing about 15-30 minutes later. Says it goes away 15 min after it started.

Unfortunately at this low dose, it doesnt do much in the uplifting dept :(

If he finds a happy medium, I'll let everyone know.

this stuff has been touted for years now since discovery at the University of Arizona and there are probably several reasons it's not licensed yet it would be a trillion dollar drug-

1. the fact it causes nausea.

2. It's currently an injectable.

This has been called "the Barbie drug" as it tans you slims you and increases sex in men and women.
Seems like some Pharm company would be all over it.
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

This article is very interesting perhaps a nasal MII.
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/10.06/melanotan.html

Massive,
Do you have any links to research articles? My Dermatologist wants to study this......
Thanks,
Mike

Massive,
Do you have any links to research articles? My Dermatologist wants to study this......
Thanks,
Mike

Mike there is a ton of info on this site
**broken link removed**
It's been around since 1999 and should have a lot of information articles studies on the 2 types.

Mike there is a ton of info on this site
**broken link removed**
It's been around since 1999 and should have a lot of information articles studies on the 2 types.

Thanks, ,man. I got a real cool Dermatologist and is interested in bodybuilding and learning more about this stuff before I take it.....

Mike

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear