over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

melanotan II

jt7

Registered
has anyone taken this? has anyone had any of the negative side effects i have read about the possible nautiousness and potential increased libido, just wondering what kind of trade off results vs sides???

not that im one to be directing anyone around here but i was curious about this as well a week or so ago and found lots of information through using a search.... hope this is not taken to heart but some other vets may flame here

has anyone taken this? has anyone had any of the negative side effects i have read about the possible nautiousness and potential increased libido, just wondering what kind of trade off results vs sides???

I love it. Made me darker than ever. I would suggest very low dosages to start. I dont think I even need more than 1/2mg daily for results.

really??? i just tried came up with a whole bunch of things.. i didnt read all of them but there was decent info in the ones i did read

Working great for me getting dark but getting spots on my face. Was doing .5 but last few days dropping it to .25, much rather it take longer to get tan and not get any spotting. Im 10 days in.

I got slight nauseousness as well with a few minutes of injecting it. I believe it went away within 15-30 minutes but wasnt unbearable. Longer you used it seemed to lessen also.

I dont know about increased libido itself but man you'll definitely get hard easier. Nothing out of control though, for me anyway. Only thing I really didnt like was the moles on my face. But I had a small amount of them to begin with. The tan was like nothing Ive ever achieved previously.. so it definitely did its job.

I LOVE mt2.

Gets you dark as hell and your libido goes sky high! What isn't to like about that?

thanks guys thinking about getting some right now amazing looking prices from new board sponsor

id you tan easily...would people say 0.25mg eod would be a good dose...with 1-2sunbeds till you reach the desired colour?

I LOVE mt2.

Gets you dark as hell and your libido goes sky high! What isn't to like about that?

I agree with this. It did cause me some slight nausea after I took it, but it resolved itself and I was back eating again.

How much bac water do you have to add? What kind of needle do you use for sub q shot? I have never did a sub q shot? only IM shots.

The bottles are 10mg bottles. SO if you add 1cc of back water you have 10mg total.Sub q injections require an insulin pin either 29 or 30 gauge. Just Pull a little skin and fat up around your belly button and inject there.

I used 1 iu ed for 10 days (There are 10 ius per pin so that lasted me 10 days). Then i dropped it to 1/2iu monday and friday. This is what i am doing right now........1/2iu 2 x a week. And i hit the tanning bed once a week and my color is perfect.

how many days do u have to load?
how do you know when you're ok to just use maintenance dosage?
and, how long after your first shot should you do a tanning session?

Works really well. I have type 4 skin so I didn't bother with the loading period, just went with 500mcg about twice a week spaced out a few days at first. I found that even 500mcg really seemed to upset my stomach, and not just for a half hour, but for hours afterwards. Using 250mcg seemed to alleviate this and I still seemed to get the same results only using it twice a week. YMMV though depending on your skin type and how sensitive you are to it. I suppose I might just be very sensitive to the effects since 500mcg made my stomach hurt for so long.

I added 2ML bac water to make small dosages easier to fill =)

There is really no right or wrong way to take it. It makes you darker so you need to find what dose makes you the shade you want to be with the amount of tanning you do.

Tan whenever
take as much MT2 and as often as you want to achieve your shade.

I got dark at 100-200mcg a day. Going so low also kept the sides away.

I got dark at 100-200mcg a day. Going so low also kept the sides away.

Took my first pin of 250mcgs just before bedtime...turned red and got a little flushed-stomach seemed a tiny bit queezy but could have been placebo effect. Went to sleep and woke up to piss in the middle of the night and I was in a pool of sweat!

Must have happened fairly quickly my wife came to bed soon after me and said the sheets were already wet! Cost me a piece of ass damnit she was gonna rape me! Also gave her first pin of 100mcgs and no sides at all for her-which is surprising b/c if the wind blows a certain way she gets an upset stomach!

We will see what the next week brings going to start off EOD same dose for me for now and will up my wifes a little.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear