over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan2 timing question

BoredStiff

Registered
Hopped on it, I've done about 12 base sessions and I'm dark AF. I'm ready to maintain at what will either be 250-500mcg once per week (to be determined) and a ten minute tan session.

I know the popular protocol now is to dose before you tan, however the nausea never went away for me, so it's kind of inconvenient if I have to tan in the morning etc. as I'm feeling lousy for a few hours

I was thinking of just mixing 250mcg in with my twice weekly HCG shots since I take those literally right before bed and I'd sleep right through the nausea. I'm just wondering if my results would decrease by that much doing things this way as opposed to taking my shot right before I hop in the tanning bed?

No difference of taking it in AM and tanning in PM or taking it right before.

Taking an antihistamine such as Zyrtec before and it will help alleviate the sides of nausea. If I don’t take Zyrtec I get nausea and flushing in the face.

Last edited:
im suprised ur stll getting neausus after using it for a while. a very small dose goes a loooong way. I use to always take it right before bed and the nausea for me stopped after my 4-5 shot. it wont make a diffrrence either way since ur in the maintenance phase.

I've always done right before bed and it's worked great that way, help alleviate some of the nausea those first few times taking it.

Funny story...last summer I got my hgh and melanotan mixed up...instead of doing just 1 tick off m2 I did 20... It took about 6 hours but I finally barfed...I found over the past few years that 1 tick off m2 once a week at night did not make me nauseus...

Funny story...last summer I got my hgh and melanotan mixed up...instead of doing just 1 tick off m2 I did 20... It took about 6 hours but I finally barfed...I found over the past few years that 1 tick off m2 once a week at night did not make me nauseus...

OMG lol.

I'm also surprised I still get the nausea, maybe I need more time or maybe lowering it to 250..... just love the color on 500 and since I'm now at just 10 minutes a week I'm kind of afraid to lower it to 250, but it might be enough, I'm really dark.

We need to get in the sun or a tanning machine to trigger the tanning process?

I've never worried about when I dose in relation to tanning.
Hell, most of the time I only take it when I remember..once I'm dark I only dose about every 5 to 7 days.

I'm Irish but get dark as fuck on this shit.

i found the nausea was less when i pinned after i ate. id get it really bad for longer when i did it on empty.
the first 4 days for me were bad, then i found that even a 125mcg dose worked well. no 250 and i wouldnt even think of pinning 500mcg at once.

Going to lower to 250 once a week prior to tanning. Or perhaps just 250 twice a week at night with my HCG, depending on what gives me fewer sides. I was doing about 500mcg every other day these first ten days and I was getting heart palpitations from the stuff along with the nausea (which I mistakingly blaming tren for, sorry tren!). I'm dark AF right now, going to stay off for a week then try the 250mcg next week before a 10-15 minute sesh.

Going to lower to 250 once a week prior to tanning. Or perhaps just 250 twice a week at night with my HCG, depending on what gives me fewer sides. I was doing about 500mcg every other day these first ten days and I was getting heart palpitations from the stuff along with the nausea (which I mistakingly blaming tren for, sorry tren!). I'm dark AF right now, going to stay off for a week then try the 250mcg next week before a 10-15 minute sesh.
damn bro. 500mcg is a lot. definitely dont need that much

I like to pin the mt2 right before sunning. Idk if it matters but my feelings say this works better

i found the nausea was less when i pinned after i ate. id get it really bad for longer when i did it on empty.
the first 4 days for me were bad, then i found that even a 125mcg dose worked well. no 250 and i wouldnt even think of pinning 500mcg at once.

i've made the same experience -> best after last meal before you go to bed

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity