over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melatonin daily

Ok I tried it last night the schiff one that has a few other things in it. Along with the zma. It definitely put me to sleep but it was no match against the weird a$$ dreams I was having that kept waking me up. Holly molly.... I'll keep taking it though I read you get used to it and the weird dream go away

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

My wife and I have been using melatonin for years. We take 5mg timed release and it works great. If it's not timed release it only lasts for a few hours. Without the timed release effect I usually wake about 2-3 in the morning and have trouble sleeping after that. We gave some to our son-in-law who also has trouble sleeping and it had no effect on him.

Melatonin isn't xanax. People seem to expect some crazy stuff from it. If taken an hour before bed it makes me drowsy and able to fall asleep without problem. It also increases sleep quality, but it's not going to be so noticeable that it blows your mind. I drink two tablespoons of Tart cherry concentrate. It's a nice natural source of melatonin and antioxidants.

Melatonin isn't xanax. People seem to expect some crazy stuff from it. If taken an hour before bed it makes me drowsy and able to fall asleep without problem. It also increases sleep quality, but it's not going to be so noticeable that it blows your mind. I drink two tablespoons of Tart cherry concentrate. It's a nice natural source of melatonin and antioxidants.

Yep, def won't knock you out.

From anecdotes, melatonin+ mk-677 dose before you nap/sleep will knock you out nicely.

Melatonin isn't xanax. People seem to expect some crazy stuff from it.

Exactly. I literally LOL'D at the comment. You almost have to know how to set yourself up for it to work properly. You have to wind down and be in the correct state....it's not just going to knock you out. As I've mentioned, I use magnesium and l-theanine for relaxation along with Natrol 3mg melatonin dissolved under my tongue.

Lol. I'll take 5-15mg
The KEY. Is getting dissolvable NOT reg tabs

When you say dissolvable, do you mean those that dissolve under the tongue?

What difference have you noticed with regular vs dissolvable?

Like using Melatonin daily, good for getting asleep and seeing nice dreams, i feel i do recover faster with it, though not as fast as with aas :D

Melatonin doesn't work for me at all. I went to my Doc he gave me a B/P med called Clonidine. non-addictive, cheap, and any doc will right a scrip without thinking twice. Helps me fall asleep fast sleep hard with 0 side effects in the morning. Check it out on wikipedia.

Melatonin gives me weird dreams even at low dosages. ZMA is what I take for sleep.

I take a few things for sleep but been at 10mg melatonin for awhile.

I had ambien prescribed to me it work a lot better than melatonin actually the melatonin didn't really keep me asleep and I would wake up drowsy lethargic. As long as I got 7 hours of sleep with ambien(10mg) I wouldn't get any effect like that.all I did was ask my dr and he prescribed it for me.

I had ambien prescribed to me it work a lot better than melatonin actually the melatonin didn't really keep me asleep and I would wake up drowsy lethargic. As long as I got 7 hours of sleep with ambien(10mg) I wouldn't get any effect like that.all I did was ask my dr and he prescribed it for me.

Its interesting how everyone reacts differently to things. I get way better sleep results from melatonin than ambien.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws