over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melatonin + MK 677

A piece of shit is someone who tells lies about others...just like you did in the last post I quoted of yours, which is why you haven't responded to any of the bullshit lies I just called you out on. Your entire post was a lie.

Someone who does stuff like that is what I would call a "piece of shit. You throw out a bunch of unfounded accusations, stir the pot, and then never come back to deal with the aftermath when you get called out...and then do it again in another post. You've done it multiple times now.
You just fucking did that idiot. You have been making accusations and claims about me and some conspiracy about taking down your business. You are a liar and a fraud!

Mike post a pic, you don't even lift weights. You are a wannabe trainer on the internet lol. Please bring evidence of your ridiculous claims. If there was a warning issued about me, we can discuss this with mods. But you are making shit up because you are a snake and a liar! Who am I working for? No sponsor here is even selling MK677.

Now this is truly "childish" behavior.

Evidence of what "claims"?

No one brought up your name. I said I was warned about a "former rep". After taking everything into consideration, all fingers point to you. I have brought this up multiple times to different people...going back weeks now. believe me, if I could prove it was you, you would be outta here. Unfortunately, not everyone wants to get involved--they prefer to just warn others and stay out of the shit. Can't say I blame them.

I never said anything about anyone selling MK-677, but yes, it is sold here. There is more than one reason why someone would do this.

Last edited:
You just fucking did that idiot. You have been making accusations and claims about me and some conspiracy about taking down your business. You are a liar and a fraud!

I FULLY believe it is you.

But as far as you "taking down" my business, I am not worried about that at all. You don't have the ability. We're doing great and God willing, will continue to expand.

Last edited:
Now this is truly "childish" behavior.

Evidence of what "claims"?

No one brought up your name. I said I was warned about a "former rep". After taking everything into consideration, all fingers point to you. I have brought this up multiple times to different people...going back weeks now. believe me, if I could prove it was you, you would be outta here. Unfortunately, not everyone wants to get involved--they prefer to just warn others.

I never said anything about anyone selling MK-677, but yes, it is sold here. There is more than one reason why someone would do this.

Childish behavior? Lol. Classic.

Hey why don't you post a picture of yourself and show me you are more then a wannabe trainer fake fraud snake oil sales man.

Btw you'll be out of here way before I ever will be. I guarantee that. You are not even wanted here because anyone that can put two and two together can see what a phony and a fraud you are!

I FULLY believe it is you.

But as far as "taking down" my business, I am not worried about that at all. You don't have the ability. We're doing great and God willing, will continue to expand.

Yea that's why you lashed out earlier at me even though I didn't mention your supp company claiming I was trying to harm your business, again. You're soo self conscious because you are doing soo well right?

Childish behavior? Lol. Classic.

Hey why don't you post a picture of yourself and show me you are more then a wannabe trainer fake fraud snake oil sales man.

Btw you'll be out of here way before I ever will be. I guarantee that. You are not even wanted here because anyone that can put two and two together can see what a phony and a fraud you are!

OK, I am checking out now. I prefer logical, intelligent argument. At least with Stewie I knew he would come at me with something other than insults....and because of that I always respected him. This is not something I can respect and therefore I don't want to go down this road any further. I have already allowed myself to get sucked into this for too long, as my anger and disappointment lowered my self-control threshold. I need to reign it in and move away now.

Yea that's why you lashed out earlier at me even though I didn't mention your supp company claiming I was trying to harm your business, again. You're soo self conscious because you are doing soo well right?

Rambo, if that prior comment wasn't a jab at me and my company, then you really need to think about how you come across to others before you post...because anyone would have taken it the same exact way, especially considering the circumstances.

As for my company's health, all companies eventually rise or fall on their own merit...and their success or failure becomes evident to all. It's taken me years to get to the point where I am now...and part of the reason we're doing well is because a lot of people trust me...and I don't take that trust lightly. Honestly, it is a HUGE burden for me, as I am constantly worried that one day I will fail them, so I am always doing everything I can to offer the best products possible at the most competitive prices. Anyone who knows me can testify to my intense desire to be known as a high-end, innovative company...and we are already drawing a lot of interest from some big names and media outlets. I would much rather make less money and be known for selling unique, top-end products...than make more money and sell middle of the road products. Look at Vicaine--just read the reviews. I have never, and I mean NEVER seen a supplement get so many incredibly positive reviews. I have literally only seen ONE negative review out of probably 100 now...and a huge percentage of these reviews are extremely positive, with a lot of people saying it is the best product they have ever used of this type (even though there really isn't anything else like it). I knew it would be well liked, but I have been blown away by the reviews and support. Read the reviews below. This is just a small portion of them. Many, many others are just as good. In fact, these reviews are somewhat average at this point because there are so many just like them.

By Chris: "Gonna tell everyone right now right here this product is 150% legit... get it while u can is all I'm saying Ik I am. Lots of marketing scams out there but this is not one of them.. without going into detail I've had major lumbar and cervical fusions and have been stuck on pain meds for years and I'm not talking just a Vicodin either I'm talking very very powerful stuff most drs won't prescribe to cancer patients.. this stuff WILL replace your cravings and help anyone in pain I personally guarantee and I'm no novice to opioid medications.. I'm giving this a 10/10 and the fast shipping from iml cannot be beat. 2 days from order to door ... I'm gonna say I've lived in a lot of pain w my back even though I criple myself at work and in the gym I will not give up, this stuff has taken my pain levels to the lowest it's been since before i started having issues w degenerative disc disease . It's no fun. Even if this stuff only worked for one day it's a blessing to be pain free for a single day .. even hooked to button controled iv dialaudid for 3 days I had more pain than I have now. Who knew there was a legal alternative this whole time. Cannot thank Wesley enough and whoever the genius is for creating this product. I'll stop rambling u get my point. I'm in no way affiliated w iml or any other supplement companies I'm just average joe in ny here giving my honest opinions"

By Nate: "It's the BEST nootropic I've ever used hands down. 3-4/5 for pain...but I'm also tolerant....but energy, focus, etc is amazing and its by far the greatest mental energy supp blend I've ever used and I've taken nuvigil, adderall, vyvanse, etc. was blown awayatt"

MTM: "I just received my first bottle of Vicaine today and I say "first" because I will definitely be ordering more. I was extremely impressed with this product. I am a daily Kratom user and have a lot of experience with opiates and opioids. I took 2 capsules and experienced a variety of highs. It came on like hydrocodone with a warm, euphoric buzz and then moved into a high energy, high spirited stage. I would describe it as a mild mdma high. I am very satisfied with it. I felt as though the price might be high until I tried it. It's priced comparatively with a months supply of quality Kratom at my dosing range yet it offers a better high in my opinion. 2 capsules seems like the right dose too so one bottle will last me 30 doses. I would say the product description is a perfect picture of what you will experience on it. Awesome stuff!"

Rambo, if that prior comment wasn't a jab at me and my company, then you really need to think about how you come across to others before you post...because anyone would have taken it the same exact way, especially considering the circumstances.

No I don't. This thread is not about you, your company, or your products. You're the one that made it to be.

You want to continue playing this game, fine let's play! Just don't go crying to the mods later, man up and take what's coming....

No I don't. This thread is not about you, your company, or your products. You're the one that made it to be.

You want to continue playing this game, fine let's play! Just don't go crying to the mods later, man up and take what's coming....

I told you I was done earlier. It helps no one.

The Mods have already been alerted. It's gone way beyond a simple disagreement--to the point where your sole intention is to cause harm. Whether you continue bashing me/my stuff...or you send someone else to do your work, it will be handled as if it is coming from you.

I'll be going through to monitor the thread.
Rambo you an mike Arnold kiss and make up......or respect the site and take it to private messages. Obviously there is some kind of beef between you 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll follow the future posts and hopefully you guys can drop it here.

Brother, I don't think you understand the relationship between MK-677 and somatostatin, or how somatostatin works. Somatostatin's function is to STOP growth hormone from being released. The higher somatostatin levels are, the less GH the body secretes and the lower GH levels are. Therefore, by inhibiting somatostatin, the inhibitory influence is reduced and GH levels go up.

So, regardless of whether someone is using a GHRH, GHRP, or anything else, if somatostatin is further inhibited, GH levels will continue to rise. The only time additional somatostatin inhibition would not work to increase GH levels is if somatostatin was already fully inhibited, but this does not happen when using MK-677...so it stands to reason that additional somatostatin inhibition would produce an additional increase in GH levels.

So, when you make comments such as "GHRP's and MK-677 is not inhibited by somatostatin", is makes me realize you don't understand what somatostatin is, how it works, or what its relationship to GH releasing agents is. Of course MK is not "inhibited by somatostatin". Somatostatin doesn't inhibit ANY of the GH releasers, as it doesn't have any affect any of the GH releasers. It works independently. Somatostatin is simply a hormone that tells the body to slow down GH release.

I tried to explain this to you before, but I'm not sure if you read it.

As far as combining a GHRH and a GHRP/GHS together...of course that will further boost GH levels. Like you said, we have known that for years, but that is irrelevant to his subject, as we are talking about stimulating GH release through additional somatostatin inhibition.

Reading over this it looks like this is what
Caused the problems or "debate"
Reply like and sure get ready to argue.
May be better to just give your advice without calling people out.

I'll be going through to monitor the thread.
Rambo you an mike Arnold kiss and make up......or respect the site and take it to private messages. Obviously there is some kind of beef between you 2

I'll follow the future posts and hopefully you guys can drop it here.

You got it. I am tired. Thanks.

Reading over this it looks like this is what
Caused the problems or "debate"
Reply like and sure get ready to argue.
May be better to just give your advice without calling people out.

Brother, this argument goes back weeks. It's not really about this thread. It started in the MK Enhanced thread.

Copy that:
Let's just move on an help guys build some muscles.

I was reading an interesting study that was sent to me by a friend about Melatonin basically reversing prostate cancer both in vitro and in vivo models. Interestingly, contrary to what was posted in this thread by someone else, melatonin decreased igf1/igf1bp3. It was one of the ways it reduced and reversed cancer growth. Now this is of course not an issue for us enhanced athletes, so I am in no way discouraging the use of melatonin as I use it myself from time to time. However, it was posted that melatonin increases igf1bp3, which doesn't seem to be the case. Thought I would share since it appears some people are of the opinion it may do the opposite. Excerpts from study below,

20170203_165303.png

20170203_165241.jpg

20170203_165215.jpg

If melatonin is a somastotatin inhibitor, shouldn't increase IGF-1 and not reduce him? I've read studies that increase the levels.

Last edited:
If melatonin is a somastotatin inhibitor, shouldn't increase IGF-1 and not reduce him? I've read studies that increase the levels.
Can you share these studies with me? I haven't seen them. And I'll say it again, just because something may inhibit somatostatin it doesn't mean GH will be released. Somatostatin (GHIH) and GHRH work at the somatotropes, one inhibits release one initiates release. Just because one is not present or its actions are inhibited doesn't mean the opposite will occur. You can't just think that way in my opinion. The study I am quoting directly looked at igf1/igfbp3, this is not an assumption or some "connection" based on a theory. This was the case in both models that were conducted part of the study. It makes sense that something that would have anticancer properties would lower igf, think metformin, etc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131