advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melatonin types- Anyone uses/finds liquid form better then caps or pills ?

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
While Melatonin is available in many different forms ( I personally regularly use Now melatonin 3mgx2 capsules every night but tempted to give liquid form a try). I recently started opening the caps and putting the powder under the tounge to get it in sublingual way instead of swallowing them in.

I read that pills and capsules are not as effective as the pure liquid form melatonin as below.

Liquid melatonin acts a lot faster than pills because it is directly absorbed by the mucosa of the mouth and reaches the brain much faster. Usually, it only takes three to ten minutes for the liquid melatonin to take hold.
Meanwhile, other forms of melatonin have to go through the digestion process to finally enter the bloodstream and reach the brain. This process normally takes around twenty to thirty minutes.

So any brothers here who uses liquid form of NOW brand or any other liquid form of melatonin would you be kind enough to share your experience if you found liquid to give faster assimilation/better results then other forms or otherwise ? Many thanks in advance. Cheers

I'm just about to try a sublingual/fast dissolve pill that Stewie suggested to me. It literally arrived yesterday but I have not tried it yet.

Natrol 3mg Fast Dissolve Strawberry

Last edited:
I'm just about to try a sublingual/fast dissolve pill that Stewie suggested to me. It literally arrived yesterday but I have not tried it yet.

Natrol 3mg Fast Dissolve Strawberry

Hey Knight thanks for the input bro. Yes thats defo a good one I believe. Jim Stoppani also raves about Natrol brand/fast dissolve ones big time. He says he personally uses them every night.

This reminded me something so I will add here as its relevant I read an article from him few months ago where he recommends this software which is easier on eyes (emits warmer light not the blue light which interfers with sleep if we use laptops/tablets etc late night). I installed it. its free. check this out. superb. he said it takes litle getting use to. I have been using it for over a month now and honestly I do not even feel the need to go back to normal mode now. Have it on all the time. When i flick between flux mode and normal blue screen to test the diff I can instanly feel the harsher blue light on eyes. Stoppani uses this himself. Its only available on windows and ios platform though not on android.

https://justgetflux.com/

Hey Knight thanks for the input bro. Yes thats defo a good one I believe. Jim Stoppani also raves about Natrol brand/fast dissolve ones big time. He says he personally uses them every night.

This reminded me something so I will add here as its relevant I read an article from him few months ago where he recommends this software which is easier on eyes (emits warmer light not the blue light which interfers with sleep if we use laptops/tablets etc late night). I installed it. its free. check this out. superb. he said it takes litle getting use to. I have been using it for over a month now and honestly I do not even feel the need to go back to normal mode now. Have it on all the time. When i flick between flux mode and normal blue screen to test the diff I can instanly feel the harsher blue light on eyes. Stoppani uses this himself. Its only available on windows and ios platform though not on android.

https://justgetflux.com/

I can tell you that for the last 2 weeks I have had a blue light filter on my phone and have had it on almost the entire time....100% of the time at night and have been sleeping much better and more normally(times). This is a drastic change from what I have been doing for years and years. I can't tell you it's 100% related but it sure as hell seems to help.

I can tell you that for the last 2 weeks I have had a blue light filter on my phone and have had it on almost the entire time....100% of the time at night and have been sleeping much better and more normally(times). This is a drastic change from what I have been doing for years and years. I can't tell you it's 100% related but it sure as hell seems to help.

I agree totally bro. Thats exactly how i feel about it. Before I use to dim the light on my laptop to very low, turn the screen at weird angles just to minimise the effect but it was still blue light not the warmer light. Sucks as they have'nt got a version compatible for andriod yet so can not install on my andriod phone. I tried a few diff ones from play store but i found they just makes the screen duller not warmer light, sort of job f.lux does. Still installed/using one of them which makes the screen very dull. Hopefully they will have f.lux working on android soon.

I agree totally bro. Thats exactly how i feel about it. Before I use to dim the light on my laptop to very low, turn the screen at weird angles just to minimise the effect but it was still blue light not the warmer light. Sucks as they have'nt got a version compatible for andriod yet so can not install on my andriod phone. I tried a few diff ones from play store but i found they just makes the screen duller not warmer light, sort of job f.lux does. Still installed/using one of them which makes the screen very dull. Hopefully they will have f.lux working on android soon.

I'm using Bluelight Filter for android.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members