over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melvin Anthony sentenced to 10 years in prison

As we all know meth is a real ball buster.. No one has the ability to reason well on meth, hence, a repeat of his first offense.. In this day and age with all we know about meth it amazes me people still even try it for the first time..

Just like Heroin. We see and hear all these horror stories daily on METH and H and people still continue to try it. I just don't understand it,,nothing good can come of it.

Just like Heroin. We see and hear all these horror stories daily on METH and H and people still continue to try it. I just don't understand it,,nothing good can come of it.

just for shits n giggles since we know i love to rain on the my drug is better then your drug parade...

you are talking about essentially some of the most used/perscribed drugs in history. lol

many more ppl have used the above two then aas. :lightbulb:

yes, there is abuse but the abuse is much more do to how these drugs have been introduced to society at large over there life time.

need to learn history guys.
:lightbulb:

yet another life destoryed by everyones favorite war. :banghead:

great world!

just for shits n giggles since we know i love to rain on the my drug is better then your drug parade...

you are talking about essentially some of the most used/perscribed drugs in history. lol

yes, there is abuse but the abuse is much more do to how these drugs have been introduced to society at large over there life time.

great world!
Methamphetamine was issued to bomber crews in world war 2 to help them stay alert on long bombing runs. Government issued stamped meth tabs. Supposedly theres still stockpiles of them somewhere. Doctors prescribe different amphetamines all the time as well for various disorders

No Money in Competitive BB these days even in endorsements. All the money is going to the social media guys like Calum and Rich. Its just the new economy

No Money in Competitive BB these days even in endorsements. All the money is going to the social media guys like Calum and Rich. Its just the new economy

yep

the people want to be entertained.

great world!

Hehe I was waiting for you to chime in here ;)

Bayer aspirin not strong enough? Try bayer heroin for your kids cough!

Attachments

• IMG_0296.jpg
    IMG_0296.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0297.JPG
    IMG_0297.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 80
Methamphetamine was issued to bomber crews in world war 2 to help them stay alert on long bombing runs. Government issued stamped meth tabs. Supposedly theres still stockpiles of them somewhere. Doctors prescribe different amphetamines all the time as well for various disorders

I have a relative who was a master biochemist for organon in the 70s.. used to produce 40 gallon drums of LSD for Uncle Sam, although was never told why.

Rec drugs destroys everything. You lose EVERYTHING if you are addicted. Those REC drug dealers are selling pure poison to make a dollar. I don t feel sorry for HIM

Eh, it's really not a huge deal. I know that recreational drugs aren't supposed to be talked about in detail on here but without delving too deep into it, the stuff is demonized a lot worse than it really is. There are truckers on meth, taxi drivers on meth, construction laborers on meth. When people get addicted, yeah, things start getting messy but making it out to be the devil spawn itself is a little unfounded. If you're knee deep in a 3 day bender with no sleep, reasoning definitely does go out the window.

Indeed though, it is probably the most addictive stimulant on the planet and most people have no business using it. If we're talking bodybuilding, one couldn't pick a worse drug to mess with. The appetite loss and cortisol spike alone will trash your gains, not to mention the lack of sleep and dehydration.
I'm amazed you wrote this while believing what you wrote. Might be the most contractor thing ive read in a long while.

I'm amazed you wrote this while believing what you wrote. Might be the most contractor thing ive read in a long while.

Lol true... it's like every 3-4 sentences contain a contradiction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol
basically everyone in ww2 was issued amphs. lol
:eek:
n here is what i mean. look at this history!

you have this totally uneducated group of young guys all gung how n give them hand fulls of meth to help them in horrific combat.. lol yeah thats great for the head! lol deprive them of sleep, do it en mass...:eek: look at wtf that did!

seriously major bad moral shit...

drugs have largely been introduced to our society in bad ways... ppl with knowledge praying upon the genetic impulses of those less savey over n over, then the govt jumps in n takes advantage. lol :rolleyes:

the simple reality of these new age demon amphs is that they have been here n used for a long time!

largley in relativley safe ways.
with total gubers! lol :banghead:

if we actually learn about this shit before using it we could probably eliminate a giant % of the "bad" stuff.

that however would be profitable to no one! lol :lightbulb:

Lol, yeah "supposedly" try your local CVS. Prescriptions for Desoxyn are alive and well as an ADHD treatment.

And I'm amazed you're unable to utilize extremely rudimentary reading comprehension skills. Fact of the matter is, that this drug will not make you homeless and toothless after a single key bump like the media would have you believe. No shit the stuff isn't safe, but to make some blanket statement that it's impossible use in a responsible manner is downright fucking retarded. You guys would be all over this shit in a heartbeat if a study came out that it burns fat while sparing muscle. Just on the first page we have a thread promoting nightly use of Xanax to sleep, a drug that is arguably 10x more physically addictive than any sort of synthetic amphetamine, given that it has a propensity to downregulate GABA receptors to the point of causing seizures that are literally fatal if one manages to get hooked on it.

Last edited:
I just read Melvin Anthony was sentenced to 10 years in jail. What happened? He's not that old. He was a top 5 finisher at the Olympia at one point I believe? How does this happen? Very sad.

Melvin Anthony Serving 10-Year Prison Sentence | FLEX Online

melvin is actually a friend of mine and yes its sad. he basically got into the wrong trade and when they raided him he had weapons also. sad thing to happen to such a great guy.

melvin is actually a friend of mine and yes its sad. he basically got into the wrong trade and when they raided him he had weapons also. sad thing to happen to such a great guy.

His story is neither sad nor him great.

Its a shame when a good man goes down for their 2nd conviction of dealing meth with a gun on them.

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic