over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Memorial Day

Stump

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For the U.S. Veterans on Memorial Day and every day, thank you. Lets honor those who gave their life so we can keep this country free. Staff Sergeant John Beale was killed in Afghanistan in June, 2009. Approximately one week later, on June 11, 2009, his body arrived home. A notice was posted in newspapers in a small town in Georgia to tell of his homecoming. This is what Memorial Day is all about, so thanks to all our Service Members.

YouTube - Rep Steve Davis A Heros Salute Staff Sgt John Beale

GREAT POST> Thank you to all our boys and girls serving, and that have served. Thank you!!

i served..... Charlie co. 2nd battalion 16th rifle regiment... infantry...
Ft. Riley, Kansas... from 93 to 96... 11M was my m.o.s.

i was so hoo-ah Army... had my little brother join... he did 6 years, water craft operator for 2 and the rest recruiter...

i remember the veterans... he remembers the veterans... the good men and women on this board remember the veterans...

Does anyone know how many veterans are homeless, unattended, uncared for... when will we take care of the true warriors?

please dont just say thank you... you owe more than that... go on-line, find a vet organization, pick one, there are hundreds... dont just say it this Memorial Day...ACT!.... show them you give a shit because you are FREE!!!

sorry, im off my soap box now.

Much love to our friends and family putting their lives on the line for our future.
Great post bro.

yes, thank you veterans for all you service. I have family members who have died in protecting our freedom. As ex-infantry said, we need to extend our arms to these vets, not just say thanks one day a yr

Prior-service Navy USS Bonhomme Richard LHD-6 out of San Diego. Thanks for the acknowledgement!

God stuff bro. I've worked for the state and federal military affairs for nearly 14 yrs taking care of veterans. I believe in giving back. Right now I'm out of work but employed by the federal VA Medical Center. Trust me, it feels good to give back. I was going to join but at that time I was to involved with my alcohol and drug addiction. Then I met my wife, got sober and ended up involved in ministry and the medical field. Some times I kick myself in the ass for not joining but it just wasn't meant to be. I still have something to offer and that is caring for my brothers when they come home. Pax.

Warren

AMEN to that!

Served 5 years US Navy/USMC as a Hospital Corpsman

2.5 years at Jacksonville Air Base out of Florida with the Navy
2.5 years at Camp Lejeune NC with the Marines, 2nd Battalion 2nd Marine Infantry unit, and 2nd Tank Battalion

in case you're wondering that's where the nick comes from, the marines don't have medics, so the hospital corpsman sailors volunteer to go with the marines, they eat, sleep, train, and deploy along side them, and once a corpsman has proved his salt with the marines they call him doc.

I miss the service, and thank you for acknowledging what the few of us have done.

Thank you

Absolutely.
Thanks to all of the man and women in our Armed Forces. Those serving as well as those who have made the ultimate sacrifice so that we can be free do to what we do.
God bless all of you.

Thanks to all for acknowledging our finest.

As ex-infantry said, we need to extend our arms to these vets, not just say thanks one day a yr

Exactly...with all that is going on in our lives we normally forget the small things that keep this country together...but at least we can give thanks and devote at least one day a year to our militarys finest. :)

I miss the service, and thank you for acknowledging what the few of us have done.

Doc, I'm right with ya in missing the military but after 21 yrs it was time to start a new chapter in my life, no regrets and I'm very proud of our Vets and our military. :) :) :)

Last edited:
i served..... Charlie co. 2nd battalion 16th rifle regiment... infantry...
Ft. Riley, Kansas... from 93 to 96... 11M was my m.o.s.

i was so hoo-ah Army... had my little brother join... he did 6 years, water craft operator for 2 and the rest recruiter...

i remember the veterans... he remembers the veterans... the good men and women on this board remember the veterans...

Does anyone know how many veterans are homeless, unattended, uncared for... when will we take care of the true warriors?

please dont just say thank you... you owe more than that... go on-line, find a vet organization, pick one, there are hundreds... dont just say it this Memorial Day...ACT!.... show them you give a shit because you are FREE!!!

sorry, im off my soap box now.

I agree full heartedly on this, the car club I belong to does a car show and fund raiser for the down and out veterans in our community. We spend the day having a barbeque where we cook for them and they get to judge our cars. We all should give back.

It's always nice to see posts like this. I don't need to see them, but it's nice to hear.

USMC Infantry Officer, 03-08. Tour each in Afghanistan and Iraq. Some of the best and scariest times of my life.

It's funny, but I always feel awkward when someone finds out I was a Marine and immediately shakes my hand and thanks me for my service. I guess I just don't feel like I need any special recognition from anyone, but I appreciate the gesture.

So to bump this thread, thanks to all my fellow service members - those from my era and those before. While I enjoy the inter-service smack talk, in the end, you put your time in too, regardless, and I'm glad ass hell you did.

Semper Fidelis.

Always support the men and women of the Military, and Vets. Much respect always, not just on this day....year round.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member