over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Men are throwing tantrums over this all-female gym that went viral on TikTok

Voxide

Registered

Thoughts?
**broken link removed** bills itself as “everything a woman needs” and, according to a viral TikTok from user @heatherhuesman, that claim appears to be true. The TikTok, uploaded in late April, has earned nearly 6 million views, alongside 1.8 million likes and tens of thousands of comments, many from men melting down over the concept of a female-exclusive space.

Huesman’s TikTok reveals a gym coated in gentle pink and grey tones, tasteful flowers, and sleek, simple design. She notes several of the gym’s features, like tinted windows, member-only access, 24-hour service, and signs detailing when male trainers will be in the building. It even offers free feminine products in the bathrooms and free babysitting for members.

Honestly, apart from the feminine twist on things—and the exclusive access—it pretty much looks like any other gym. Huseman wanders through the free weights area, past sleek new machines, and into designated training rooms.

The opinions of viewers have generally split down gender lines. There were plenty of men who supported the idea of a gym exclusively for women, but very few women joined the naysayers in their complaints of “segregation” and “oppression.”

Women and their allies primarily lauded the creators of Blush Fitness for finally making a safe workout space for women. Women have long struggled to feel comfortable exercising alongside strange men, a fact that is illustrated by the recent viral stream of content calling out men for their creepy behavior.

Many of the men viewing Huesman’s video were omptly put in their place. Nearly every response to the idea of a male-exclusive gym boiled down to the same sentiment: “Go for it.”

Im all for it. There are 2 genders (despite what some may say), men and women. And women get sick of getting hit on, getting compliments, getting stared by creeps who can't get laid so I have no problem with them working out away from the bullshit. As dude I get sick of people coming up to me trying to chat at the gym being friendly so I can't imagine how annoying it gets for a hot girl just trying to work out and go home.

There's women who love attention and those who dont. Same with men. If you have two brain cells to rub together it's obvious who they are.

If they opened a men's only gym (maybe there is one already) there's a whole lot of guys who would work out there. I know curves for women only already exists.

If there's a market for it, someone is going to try to commoditize it and turn it in to something that seems like it was always there in the first place. Its just a matter of time.

I've seen those Curves gyms. I don't know what people are complaining about. Who cares if some women want to work out without men around? A gym for women wouldn't have the kind of equipment I need anyway.

A gym for men only would seem weird. I've been to some hardcore powerlifting and bodybuilding gyms that are 90% dudes. If women want to be there too, who cares? I'm there to focus on my workout, and maybe creepily stare at the hotties when they aren't looking.

I just wonder why bitching about female only gym. Who on earth would like to go to gym with pink dumbells and shit like that...

I just wonder why bitching about female only gym. Who on earth would like to go to gym with pink dumbells and shit like that...
Because women only lift pink things. 🙄

They already exist. They want you to discuss it as if it’s a controversial issue. You fell into their trap. It’s just them trying to make money.

Next.

Why does anyone care? This is PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE where we don't curl in the squat rack! Back to real topics!!

Bio I constantly curl in the squat rack it’s a syndrome I can’t be stopped am I perma-banned!?

Only exception...if a person can curl 225lbs+ by all means, use the squat rack.

Why does anyone care? This is PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE where we don't curl in the squat rack! Back to real topics!!

No shit, who cares? I'm all for freedom of association

Who can blame them? If I was a woman and knew what was going through my head, I'd probably want to only be around other women, too. And hell I'm not even a creepy type, some guys have no decorum

Reactions: Bio
Unless you were on tren. Then you'd be curling 225 pounds in the squat rack wearing only a tank top and sneakers. :D

No shit, who cares? I'm all for freedom of association

Who can blame them? If I was a woman and knew what was going through my head, I'd probably want to only be around other women, too. And hell I'm not even a creepy type, some guys have no decorum

Hey, good for them. If women want to lift around women only; then be it. it doesn’t bother me one big. Less ppl at the gym taking space

If women don't want to be creeped on by horny dudes at gyms, now they have a place to work out so they don't have to worry about it. Why should anyone be mad about it? To each their own.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws