over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Men using CJC 1295 w/DAC?

Test-daddy

Newbies
I realize it gives a more femimine release pattern but whats the effect on results? Less GH release....poor sleep?

I ask because I have some coming...... :D

thanks!

I'd like more info on this too as I've never quite understood the particulars of this. On another forum someone mentioned taking some supplements along with it to give better results- or so I assume, but can't remember what all was said.

Bump for more info!

truthfully.......i understand all the pulse vs bleed with or without dac yadda yadda yadda........but for the last few years many including myself had gotten great results running with dac

that bein said i DO respect datbtrue and totaklly believe him and its probably better to run without.........but how can you pass up the sales of the dac version when it also works so well?

i suggest prolactin control with this..........my choice is prami

truthfully.......i understand all the pulse vs bleed with or without dac yadda yadda yadda........but for the last few years many including myself had gotten great results running with dac

that bein said i DO respect datbtrue and totaklly believe him and its probably better to run without.........but how can you pass up the sales of the dac version when it also works so well?

i suggest prolactin control with this..........my choice is prami

thanks man. I have both prami and caber in stock!

I realize it gives a more femimine release pattern but whats the effect on results? Less GH release....poor sleep?

I ask because I have some coming...... :D

thanks!

Dont use the cjc alone. Dose it with a GHRP. The cjc will raise your GH trough levels, which is what we refer to as bleed....a steady trickling of GH. When you introduce a GHRP however, you get the synergy and the GH pulse. Just dose your CJC-1295 with a GHRP at 100mcg/100mcg "x" times a day, instead of pinning the whole weeks worth of CJC at once...

I got good results from the DAC version as well..only reason I swapped is because of what I read in DAT'S thread.I think that it would be great combined with mod. GRF 1-29.Something like this:

morning- CJC DAC/GHRP
post w/o-mod. GRF 1-29/GHRP
night-GRF 1-29/GHRP

I have some left over from that my wife was taking before she got pregnant..I have been using this method for a few weeks.Can't let good peps go to waste.

I was under the impression that a big part of the reason male rats wouldnt use with DAC is because of the strain on the endocrine system.

I got good results from the DAC version as well..only reason I swapped is because of what I read in DAT'S thread.I think that it would be great combined with mod. GRF 1-29.Something like this:

morning- CJC DAC/GHRP
night-GRF 1-29/GHRP

I have some left over from that my wife was taking before she got pregnant..I have been using this method for a few weeks.Can't let good peps go to waste.

Congrats bro!

Have you dropped the IGF and MGF? Are you still taking MK?

I'd like more info on this too as I've never quite understood the particulars of this. On another forum someone mentioned taking some supplements along with it to give better results- or so I assume, but can't remember what all was said.

Bump for more info!

It's Huperzine-A and Green Tea extract or Horny goat weed as far as the supps ive read that were needed to be stacked with dac. I cant remember why.
I can tell you the article if you want it. I'm runnin it with ghrp-6 and grf 1-29 twice a day at 100mcg each

Last edited:
I had some dac on the way but decided to switch it bacxk to grf 1-29 instead. I'm still a noob when it comes to peps so ill stick to the proven methods for the time being.

Congrats bro!

Have you dropped the IGF and MGF? Are you still taking MK?

For the time being I am taking CJC 1295/GHRP-2 , I dropped IGF/MGF a few weeks ago.I ran it for around 5 weeks and decided to give myself a break.I am also about done with my first go with MK..I must say I was impressed and for the price is a very nice addition to a PCT.I think I actually put on a little more muscle while recovering and also got the wife prego..and the jewels are nice and plump so I believe that it is true that it does not shut you down at a low dose.

DAC

Use it if you have it, when you can switch over to no DAC. There's heart related issues with the DAC that outweigh any gains or risks.

Use it if you have it, when you can switch over to no DAC. There's heart related issues with the DAC that outweigh any gains or risks.

Heart related issues? Can you post a link or something? I don't remember ever seeing anything like that,

morning- CJC DAC/GHRP
night-GRF 1-29/GHRP

Do you mind sharing your wife's protocol and what results she was looking for and what results she actually attained? We just ordered CJC DAC for my wife and GRF 1-29 for myself along with GHRP 2 for both of us. Do you think 25mcg CJC/25mcg GHRP once in the morning and once at night would be good for a female looking for fat loss effects and rejuvinating efects?

Thanks
DLStryker

^^^ I'd like to know this too.

From what I've read, that is a good starting place for women. Or just starting at that dose in the PM and see how it goes.

It's Huperzine-A and Green Tea extract or Horny goat weed as far as the supps ive read that were needed to be stacked with dac. I cant remember why.
I can tell you the article if you want it. I'm runnin it with ghrp-6 and grf 1-29 twice a day at 100mcg each

Huperzine A increases Acetylcholine by a signifigant amount, more so then some prescriptions. This increase in Acetylcholine helps to inhibit Somatostatin which stops the production if GH.

Green Tea or actually Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), is used MAINLY as a way to get more L-Dopa into your brain when ingesting Mucuna pruriens. The EGCG stops the breakdown in the body so more L-Dopa gets into the brain to be broken down into Dopamine. More Dopamine is going to give you a much greater Hgh pulse. White tea has more EGCG, but at a substancial cost increase.

Copied from webmd

In the anterior pituitary gland, the effects of somatostatin are:
Inhibit the release of growth hormone (GH)[5] (thus opposing the effects of Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone (GHRH))

If this isnt allowed, mods please remove

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity