over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENDY @ LANDMARK

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurgerKing13

Registered
I became friends with Mendy at Landmark Chem. I know they shut down but I am very concerned about her since she lived in Wuhan.
She was a very kind person and I have not be able to get in contact with her.
Does anyone know if she is OK ?
Thank you all my friends on PM

04d

"Last seen Today at 9:40 AM · Engaged in conversation"

Someone is gonna bleed this sucker dry :D

You actually believe any of them were chicks?

You actually believe any of them were chicks?

Why is that hard to believe? They do legit business with no flirting or teasing. They don`t "pretend" to be a woman to try and get more business. For them the job is a chemical rep. Just because they sell this stuff does not mean they have to be a muscle head or a man.

I became friends with Mendy at Landmark Chem. I know they shut down but I am very concerned about her since she lived in Wuhan.
She was a very kind person and I have not be able to get in contact with her.
Does anyone know if she is OK ?
Thank you all my friends on PM
When did they shut down? Are you referring to shut down for the virus or for good?

Why is that hard to believe? They do legit business with no flirting or teasing. They don`t "pretend" to be a woman to try and get more business. For them the job is a chemical rep. Just because they sell this stuff does not mean they have to be a muscle head or a man.

Nothing to do with that stuff i just think it was a marketing tactic. All those “girls” posting the “what’s your favorite color” threads and copying and pasting mindless information showed up at the same time. One saw the other doing it and joined in....

Nothing to do with that stuff i just think it was a marketing tactic. All those “girls” posting the “what’s your favorite color” threads and copying and pasting mindless information showed up at the same time. One saw the other doing it and joined in....

Ok agreed, that was just weird with all those posts from w/e her name was. They just wanted eyes on their name. VERY bad marketing as many people just seemed to get annoyed. The lady I work with in China really is a woman... Not that it really matters. She said, if you have not heard from somebody in Wuhan, its a very bad sign.

Thank You CB & Hogan
They were shutting down around Jan because of the issue with China and the raws.
We were friends for about 10 years.
Then with the Virus she has vanished.
I pray she is OK, So sad

That is horrible to lose contact with a long time friend so abrubtly. I pray that she is ok.

That is horrible to lose contact with a long time friend so abrubtly. I pray that she is ok.
Thank you AS for the heart felt response and concern.
Yes I am very worried. I can't understand why people insist on those insensitive replies.
Just because you lift and are "Hard Core" in the gym doesn't mean you have to be insensitive to the concerns about other peoples welfare.
That doesn't make you a hard, tough guy believe me.
I am 58 and have won numerous Power Lifting as well as Bodybuilding contests, own a gym and have had numerous lifting related surgeries.
I have paid my dues and dedicated my life to lifting BEFORE it was "In Style".
I completed my undergrad Business Degree Deans List and Cum Laude and started my MBA.
YES, we were good friends, yes she was female but who gives a fuck honestly.
Those comments are NOT necessary when you are genuinely concerned about another Human Being.
Honestly I'm a bit disappointed by these comments. They are really not nice and definitely not helpful.
Believe me you will wish you never acted like that when this Corona Virus affects you, your family and the people you love
And it will. just wait
Karma is a Bitch - Grow up guys and treat people better, this is supposed to be a COMMUNITY.

Yes I am very worried. I can't understand why people insist on those insensitive replies.
Just because you lift and are "Hard Core" in the gym doesn't mean you have to be insensitive to the concerns about other peoples welfare.
I am 58 and have won numerous Power Lifting as well as Bodybuilding contests, own a gym and have had numerous lifting related surgeries.
I completed my undergrad Business Degree Deans List and Cum Laude and started my MBA.
Those comments are NOT necessary when you are genuinely concerned about another Human Being.
Honestly I'm a bit disappointed by these comments. They are really not nice and definitely not helpful.
Believe me you will wish you never acted like that when this Corona Virus affects you, your family and the people you love
And it will. just wait
Karma is a Bitch - Grow up guys and treat people better, this is supposed to be a COMMUNITY.

Bro they are just ribbing you a bit, lighten up

I hope your friend is ok, we all do..

Hope she is alright also. I lost contact with a “friend” that I met on these forums many years ago. He just vanished. No correspondence at all. I know how you feel bro. Hopefully she gets back to you.

I have received a PM etc. with Source / Sponsor info.
At this point I am all set but thank you.
My concern has NOTHING to do with BUSINESS, Nothing.
I am just genuinely concerned about someone I had gotten to know, like and care about.
Nothing more.

And it will. just wait

Come on dude you don't have to list your personal stats and nobody wished ill on anyone at all......well until you did that is.....

Take it easy a bit....

Believe it or not most chem reps are woman just like pharm reps .

Hope ur friend is okay and hopefully u get back in touch soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws