over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENS PHYSIQUE ONCE YOU ROOFED SIZE

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I have always walked in the gym and trained with the intent to keep putting on size. Size at any cost. Now I have been to the Nats many times and have the utmost respect for these competitors. So lets just get that off the table now. Physique AINT NO JOKE and it's defiantly here to stay.
Here it is. What do you do to stay motivated once you have the size? I can't imagine going in the gym and saying "my chest is big enough so let me just rep it out and keep what I have". Or "better take it easy on my quads because that's not the game". It's just kinda hard to wrap my little brain around throttling back. I always new size/condition and symmetry would win the day for me. So I kept chasing it in the gym to this day.
How do you guys stay motivated and keep chasing it in the gym once you already have it? There is a "too big" in Physique". I would think too big is worse than to small in that class no?

Honest question!

CG

if you dont wanna put on size maybe just cut down on the supps?

Honestly, I stop that chasing big size many years ago. However, who would not want to be bigger then average and be lean at the same time? Even small changes in some body parts can be very rewarding too.

As far as the the division i have respect for these guys.
I would like the board shorts evolve to maybe boxer briefs so the legs can be shown.

Now there are guys in this divison who could win many local bodybuilding contests.

As far as the the division i have respect for these guys.
I would like the board shorts evolve to maybe boxer briefs so the legs can be shown.

Now there are guys in this divison who could win many local bodybuilding contests.

GS, I agree with the board shorts. If I compete in Physique, I would want to show the legs, after all, are we not suppose to work out the whole body?

I just go for strength and get satisfaction out of that.

Last edited:
It's hard to get a lot bigger than a good physique guy without jumping to high doses of drugs.

Don't abuse those and you'll stay within correct size. When size isn't the goal, you go for symmetry, density, proportion, skin, etc. Personally, I don't see a problem.

physique... lol... just stick with #gettingcuttgettingbutt... unless your ugly as hell.

Ummm Haydn are you making fun of us/me?
confused

its all fine and dandy- just not my thing.

For us tall guys (6'4"), seriously competing at the national level in bodybuilding is NOT happening unless we could be 300 lbs ripped. lol

With MP classes based on height not weight it is a little more of a level playing field.

I think this could be a valid point if you have won the physique olympia multiple times, until then there is always something to work on. Judging changes year to year and even show to show. Look at Ronnie's progression from his first Mr. O title to his last. Lots of changes in size, symmetry, hardness, definition, vascularity, proportion. Talk to the judges and compare your stage photos to those who are consistently winning and/or placing highly. If you really think you're tapped on physique maybe you have the mindset to try out bodybuilding.

I think a lot of you guys are missing my point. With cycles I'm see these guys running they are going to roof major muscle groups in few years. How do you get pumped up chasing fine tuning. I get that you just keep doing what you have to do, but it doesn't sound fun (to me). These guys act like anavar is a cutting drug.,lol. Anavar was the first gear I ever did and grew like a weed on it. Now there stacking drugs and doing slin. How can they NOT get to big?

CG

I think a lot of you guys are missing my point. With cycles I'm see these guys running they are going to roof major muscle groups in few years. How do you get pumped up chasing fine tuning. I get that you just keep doing what you have to do, but it doesn't sound fun (to me). These guys act like anavar is a cutting drug.,lol. Anavar was the first gear I ever did and grew like a weed on it. Now there stacking drugs and doing slin. How can they NOT get to big?

CG

Men physique is for the genetically inferior. Most have to do major aas and slin just to get to that level. They have to push to get to where they are and thats most likely the motivation. Any improvemet is motivation. At the end of the day they can do all the aas, hgh and slin that they like but they'll never grow like someone that is genetically gifted to grow massive. Thats not a bad thing though, those guys have very marketable, inspirational physiques to the general public and they have to work their asses off like everyone else. And dont get me wrong mens physique competitors are only genetically inferior to mass monsters. They are still genetically more gifted than most of the regular joes you see in the gym that never change after years and years of training.

Last edited:
Many physique guys have great genetics and could become bodybuilders if they wanted to.

Let me ask to some of you 300 pounds monsters:

Is it fun to be ultra-slow, to gasp for air after walking from the parking lot to your local grocery store, to suffer from sleep apnea, to not fit on a regular bus or airplane chair, to be seen as gross by most women, to have to battle high blood pressure constantly and all the health problems associated with being too heavy?

Be honest here...

Who's got a better life, is seen as better looking, has better health and is able to practice more sports and have more fun.

This guy:

tumblr_mbi4gjtoMg1rhu9d7o1_500.jpg

Or this guy?

the_biggest_bodybuilder_in_the_world_2_by_supermusclor-d7nkef8.png

Many people forget that today's physique guys look like bodybuilders used to look like back in the day.

posting a fake pic hardly proves your point you fool

No need to offend. Didn't know that pic was fake. I searched google for "big bodybuilder".

Ignore that and read my message as if it had this picture instead:

**broken link removed**

GS, I agree with the board shorts. If I compete in Physique, I would want to show the legs, after all, are we not suppose to work out the whole body?

What about the WBFF muscle model division. They have it right

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity