over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT and prolactin

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I’ve read that Trestolone(ment) can only increase prolactin if you’re using another nandrolone or 19 Noor with it but then I read regardless it can still increase prolactin pretty hard. Anyone know for sure? Thanks

Progesterone signaling decreases dopamine in the arcuate nucleus and that results in secretion of prolactin from what I remember. So, if you take a compound like ment that causes progesterone signaling it could result in increased prolactin.

Letrozole totally kills estrogen. Without estrogen your body can't make progesterone.

Yes but why would you want to do that? When my estrogen is crashed I feel like shit, have no energy, and can't have sex for sh*t.

Just get some cabergoline for prolactin issues

Well your quation above sounded like you may have concerns. Of caber is working then great. Many times it doesnt. If you feel the itch, letro is the too go vs caber.

This may be too weak for a significant impact in the hormonal scenario you are describing, but mucuna pruriens is good at lowering prolactin and supplying dopamine in a healthy way (every other night to prevent desensitization).

Think of it as something that helps shift things towards the right direction...rather than a complete protection in the hormonal scenario you are describing.

It’s too bad dopamine agonists are the only thing that can lower prolactin as they can cause serious side effects like dopamine withdrawal syndrome if used for too long. When dopamine increases, prolactin decreases. I wonder how affective domain up regulators would be like

Uridine Monophosphate
Bromantane
Inositol
9-me-bc
Phenylpiracetam(upregulates dopamine but can quickly downregulate it so limit it to 2x/wk)

https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/ways-to-increase-and-decrease-dopamine/

Agreed on dopamine agonists.

Side note:
I suggested Mucuna every other day because it has other ligand constituents that metabolize L-Dopa in peripheral tissues, preventing accumulation.

It seems to give a lot of benefits and bypasses sides.

Plus what it does from a GHRH standpoint with peptides is beneficial too.

Interesting stuff:

"The therapeutic effect of Mucuna pruriens has been attributed to a combination of unidentified substances and levodopa and is found to be 2–3 times more effective than compatible doses of levodopa in the animal model of Parkinson’s disease (Hussain and Manyam, 1997). Unlike levodopa, Mucuna pruriens has shown not to induce dyskinesia in the monkey model of Parkinson’s disease (Subramanian et al., 2002) or in patients with Parkinson’s disease (Katzenschlager et al., 2004)."

And:

"Mucuna pruriens cotyledon powder (MPCP) has shown anti-parkinson and neuroprotective effects in animal models of Parkinson’s disease that is superior to synthetic levodopa. In the present study two different doses of MPCP protected both plasmid DNA and genomic DNA against levodopa and divalent copper-induced DNA strand scission and damage. It exhibited chelation of divalent copper ions in a dose-dependent manner. The copper chelating property may be one of the mechanisms by which MPCP exerts its protective effects on DNA."

Last edited:
It is also a progestin, or a synthetic progestogen, and hence is an agonist of the progesterone receptor, the biological target of progestogens like progesterone.[3][7] Due to its androgenic and progestogenic activity, trestolone has antigonadotropic effects.[3][7] These effects result in reversible suppression of sperm production and are responsible for the contraceptive effects of trestolone in men.[3] The medication has weak estrogenic activity.[3][7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trestolone

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420