over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT experience?

Does anyone have estrogen labs while on trestolone? I'm getting blood pulled tomorrow after adding 35mg a day for 10 days.

Does anyone have estrogen labs while on trestolone? I'm getting blood pulled tomorrow after adding 35mg a day for 10 days.
I've had bloods pulled while on 200mg test and 15mg/day of trest, but it didn't show anything unusual regarding E2. And it shouldn't considering trest aromatizes into 7-alpha methylestradiol. Not sure if you're getting progesterone and prolactin tested but I'd be curious how it affects those.

I don't get insomnia on tren ( terrible insomnia on ment I have to take three mg of Xanax just to sleep 6 hours. I can taste tren when I injected it, and sometimes get tren cough. Don't you get these sides? Feel like tren is the most obvious steroid of them all. It would be kind of ridiculous to fake ment with tren e. Just my opinion
You’ll taste Tren acetate but not Tren enanthate! Also, Tren e is a lot cheaper to make than Trestolone ace. Therefore, the source makes a bigger profit. This has been common knowledge for about 5 years.

It is nothing like tren. They are in no way comparable. Tren makes you hard and dry. Trest makes you big and full with some water retention. Both make you strong.

So, if your definition of "looking better" means improved hardness, dryness--better muscle quality in general--then no, trest will not make you look better. If you want to grow faster...and are looking for a drug that acts more like a super-powered testosterone with superior increases in fullness, then trest is awesome.
Running a little trest with Tren is like running a little anadrol with trest in that it prevents you from flattening out.

I've had bloods pulled while on 200mg test and 15mg/day of trest, but it didn't show anything unusual regarding E2. And it shouldn't considering trest aromatizes into 7-alpha methylestradiol. Not sure if you're getting progesterone and prolactin tested but I'd be curious how it affects those.

I was wondering if there was any point to getting a sensitive estrogen test while on it. I've heard people say that maybe it can't be tested for but Enhanced Athlete was saying their bloods were coming back crazy high on it which is what made me decide to just go see what comes up

I didn't order anything else on the test as labcorp quadrupled their prices, but in 4 or 5 weeks I'll drive further to a Quest Diagnostics and get prolactin amd everything else checked

I'm thinking my estrogen is high on 3mgs adex with 1 gram test a week and 35mg trest a day because I started breaking out pretty bad

I was wondering if there was any point to getting a sensitive estrogen test while on it. I've heard people say that maybe it can't be tested for but Enhanced Athlete was saying their bloods were coming back crazy high on it which is what made me decide to just go see what comes up
To my knowledge, there's no standard blood panel we can get that can tell us how much circulating 7α-ME-E2. But I think knowing your regular E2 is still valuable. Some have hypothesized that adding trestolone will increase our E2 blood values.

I didn't order anything else on the test as labcorp quadrupled their prices, but in 4 or 5 weeks I'll drive further to a Quest Diagnostics and get prolactin amd everything else checked

I'm thinking my estrogen is high on 3mgs adex with 1 gram test a week and 35mg trest a day because I started breaking out pretty bad
Whoa, that's a lot of substrate for aromatase. I'd go ahead and get it checked. If nothing else, you can compare it to your results in 5 weeks.

Every time I've been to Disney all I see are morbidly obese women with their kids eating those Mickey Mouse ice cream bars. I must be going on the wrong days.
No you haven't there are a bunch of lard asses walking around. Its just you have to look in-between them to see the hotties lmao 🤣

this is the end of week 3 running trest.I think im taking the trest out and stay with 200mg tren and bump my yest yo 800mg maybe throw in dbol

Not to happy with this trest run this time

this is the end of week 3 running trest.I think im taking the trest out and stay with 200mg tren and bump my yest yo 800mg maybe throw in dbol

Not to happy with this trest run this time
were you happy with it in the past? just curious if you do not like it at all or just didnt respond well this go around?

So after 10 days on 35mg a day trest a my estrogen came back 34.5, but it was still making nips a little puffy, so it might be too high prolactin or because some of that 34.5pg/ml estrogen is 7a-methylestradiol. I'll get bloods done again in a few days now that i've been on trest for 6 and a half weeks.

Estrogen was 61 on 2mg's adex and I upped it to 3mg's a week when I added the 35mg a day trest

I actually lowered it to 2.5mg a week 2 weeks ago being worried that I was just having a prolactin gyno flare up and that my estrogen was near crashed. We'll see what bloods show in a couple weeks from now, prolactin included. I'm never taking this stuff again, it's just too hard to control

Running trt 125 wkly. Anyone know if i added trest e 200 wkly would it raise my rbc fast?

So after 10 days on 35mg a day trest a my estrogen came back 34.5, but it was still making nips a little puffy, so it might be too high prolactin or because some of that 34.5pg/ml estrogen is 7a-methylestradiol. I'll get bloods done again in a few days now that i've been on trest for 6 and a half weeks.

Estrogen was 61 on 2mg's adex and I upped it to 3mg's a week when I added the 35mg a day trest

I actually lowered it to 2.5mg a week 2 weeks ago being worried that I was just having a prolactin gyno flare up and that my estrogen was near crashed. We'll see what bloods show in a couple weeks from now, prolactin included. I'm never taking this stuff again, it's just too hard to control
The 7a-ME won’t show up on a standard blood panel, which looks for 17b-estradiol. So you need to be able to adjust by feeling of side effects or use a preventive measure (like a serm) to not tank all the aromatase.

Thinking of starting Trest 25mg eod with 50mg prop eod

You don’t like cookies?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner