over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT experience?

It is nothing like tren. They are in no way comparable. Tren makes you hard and dry. Trest makes you big and full with some water retention. Both make you strong.

So, if your definition of "looking better" means improved hardness, dryness--better muscle quality in general--then no, trest will not make you look better. If you want to grow faster...and are looking for a drug that acts more like a super-powered testosterone with superior increases in fullness, then trest is awesome.

It makes any sense to add 1g TestE to a 175mg TrestA run? or better to just run more TrestA?

2y ago I bought 3 vials of MENT from MTS... and it was 100% inj DBOL...
I think that would probably be a better faker. But that sucks man, it's my new favorite steroid for sure. Tren from finaplex has now become my second favorite instead of first (ment

I’ve just finished my first week. Strength, weight, appetite and libido are all waaaaay up but god damn I can’t sleep for shit!

Does anyone else find their sleep is disturbed on trest?

Francis I see you’re having trouble sleeping too which is interesting. Anyone else?

I’ve just finished my first week. Strength, weight, appetite and libido are all waaaaay up but god damn I can’t sleep for shit!

I've been posting about insomnia issues. It's horrible but really that's the only side that's negative. I've been having to take 3 mg of Xanax to sleep 6h you read up above I said this.

How exactly is your sleep? Are you able to sleep at all if so how many hours?

I've been posting about insomnia issues. It's horrible but really that's the only side that's negative. I've been having to take 3 mg of Xanax to sleep 6h you read up above I said this.

How exactly is your sleep? Are you able to sleep at all if so how many hours?

Does this happen to you on Tren?

I‘ve heard a lot of people say that you’ll get less side effects injecting Trestolone acetate/Ment & Tren acetate every day because it keeps blood levels more stable. But I have learned that my body does better injecting these 2 fast acting anabolic steroids every other day instead of everyday. I mix both hormones in an insulin pin and inject into the shoulders. I save the 25 inch gauge needles for injecting test e twice a week into the glutes. The days I don’t inject Trestolone & Tren helps prevent estrogen and prolactin from building up in my system and I experience less insomnia and am able to avoid Tren Dick! In fact, injecting these two hormones only eod increases my sex drive where’s as running these drugs everyday negatively affects me sexually in several ways. I also hold less water injecting eod. Trestolone does not improve my strength like Tren. I’m not sure why!?🤔 It might be because Tren stimulate the CNS harder. After trying every anabolic under the sun—a test, trest, Tren, proviron combo is my favorite anabolic steroid cycle of all time. 💪😊
As far as estrogen build up I don't think injections ed or eod will make any difference. If you injecting 300mg a week the estrogen build up will come from the dose numbers not how you split it u
I don't get insomnia on tren ( terrible insomnia on ment I have to take three mg of Xanax just to sleep 6 hours. I can taste tren when I injected it, and sometimes get tren cough. Don't you get these sides? Feel like tren is the most obvious steroid of them all. It would be kind of ridiculous to fake ment with tren e. Just my opinion
Lord have mercy 3mg of Xanax 😳 I be sleeping for a week.try 1mg with 2 benadryl. Your body will get use to Xanax and withdraw is a bitch and can be deadly but im sure you know that and know what you doing

As far as tren.if anything if you're trest was fake it be with something else.tren color is a dead give away

Well, that stinks man. Can't say that I noticed that. How much are you using? Acetate ester?

Well, that stinks man. Can't say that I noticed that. How much are you using? Acetate ester?
Only thing I've noticed from this trest run is body temperature goi g up soon after injecting. Strength is up not by much.and ive lost 10lbs
I just added 200mg a week of tren let's see what happens. Started the tren yesterday. Today is beginning of 3 week on trest..ive done trest before and know how it feels and works

I also couldn't sleep on Trestolone; it gave me anxiety and I had to double or triple my Valium dose and take extra Nolvadex to get to sleep (Nolvadex makes me lethargic.)

Between that and the gyno, it was not a compound worth taking for me personally, when there are so many other compounds to take that do not give me those side effects.

Especially if you need to take a benzodiazepine like Valium or Xanax to get to sleep. Benzos ruin the quality of your sleep, especially if you already have sleep apnea like so many of us do. You are actually not supposed to take benzos at all if you have sleep apnea, because they relax the muscles, including those used for breathing, and make your sleep apnea much worse. Terrible drugs, and I am trying to taper off my long term use of Valium now.

As far as Trest goes, for me personally it wasn't worth using because of the side effects.

As far as estrogen build up I don't think injections ed or eod will make any difference. If you injecting 300mg a week the estrogen build up will come from the dose numbers not how you split it u

You would think so but I have seen blood work proving otherwise. But sure the difference between every other day for a long Ester test and everyday is negligible. But I was doing twice a week, so it's a little more of a difference. But I do agree that this is not that big of a deal. However another benefit after changing my testosterone dose acne did go away.

For me Xanax is an awesome sleep aid because of his short half-life and rapid onset. Clonidine also works great for knocking me out, but zombified me half the next day The Benadryl is a good suggestion. I also take GHB to help sleep. NOT much anymore cuz I found the combination to be addictive. I've had to deal with opiate addiction years ago and do not want to ever deal with something like that again so when I felt it creeping up I stopped taking all gaba receptor oriented drugs for a few months.

As far as how addictive it is yes there's definitely a huge potential for addiction and even worse physical dependency ( grand mal seizures and a whole host of other hellish effects.) Not something you to happen to you. But compared to many other addictive drugs I feel Xanax is way more forgiving and because its short half-life if you stick to it one time of day dosage it will clear in your body to a certain extent daily

Only thing I've noticed from this trest run is body temperature goi g up soon after injecting. Strength is up not by much.and ive lost 10lbs
I just added 200mg a week of tren let's see what happens. Started the tren yesterday. Today is beginning of 3 week on trest..ive done trest before and know how it feels and works

Pimp you’re saying you lost weight on trest?

Yeah acetate at 50mg eod.

I am INSANELY sensitive to anything that can cause insomnia though so I’m sure 99% of people wouldn’t be affected anywhere near as badly as me.

I also couldn't sleep on Trestolone; it gave me anxiety and I had to double or triple my Valium dose and take extra Nolvadex to get to sleep (Nolvadex makes me lethargic.)

Between that and the gyno, it was not a compound worth taking for me personally, when there are so many other compounds to take that do not give me those side effects.

Especially if you need to take a benzodiazepine like Valium or Xanax to get to sleep. Benzos ruin the quality of your sleep, especially if you already have sleep apnea like so many of us do. You are actually not supposed to take benzos at all if you have sleep apnea, because they relax the muscles, including those used for breathing, and make your sleep apnea much worse. Terrible drugs, and I am trying to taper off my long term use of Valium now.

As far as Trest goes, for me personally it wasn't worth using because of the side effects.

Oh wow yeah I’d not be using it either in your position.

Valium’s some nasty shit when it gets its hooks into you! I know a lot of people who had a real problem trying to get off it. Best of luck to you, man

Oh wow yeah I’d not be using it either in your position.

Valium’s some nasty shit when it gets its hooks into you! I know a lot of people who had a real problem trying to get off it. Best of luck to you, man

Thanks, my friend. I appreciate that.

For me Xanax is an awesome sleep aid because of his short half-life and rapid onset. Clonidine also works great for knocking me out, but zombified me half the next day The Benadryl is a good suggestion. I also take GHB to help sleep. NOT much anymore cuz I found the combination to be addictive. I've had to deal with opiate addiction years ago and do not want to ever deal with something like that again so when I felt it creeping up I stopped taking all gaba receptor oriented drugs for a few months.

As far as how addictive it is yes there's definitely a huge potential for addiction and even worse physical dependency ( grand mal seizures and a whole host of other hellish effects.) Not something you to happen to you. But compared to many other addictive drugs I feel Xanax is way more forgiving and because its short half-life if you stick to it one time of day dosage it will clear in your body to a certain extent daily

I used to feel that Xanax and Valium and GHB were great sleep aids as well...until I couldn't go to sleep without them, no matter how tired I was. Even then I kept on taking them, and eventually developed anxiety and agoraphobia even while taking them.

You've had previous experience with addiction, so I know I don't have to tell you. The dependency does have a way of creeping up on you. Make sure you take ample time off of them, or at least rotate between compounds so you don't develop too much dependence on anything. The benzos and the Benadryl both have anti-cholinergic effects that are no good for the brain, lead to memory loss, and may increase the chances of dementia in the future.

Not to derail the thread, but back to the subject of Trest, if you have to use benzos to go to sleep while using Trest, I don't think it's worth using. Maybe if you were an elite competitor, but even then, if it has that effect of insomnia on you, I think there are better choices.

Just my opinion, and your mileage may vary. But just trying to look out for your health. I wish I had done a better job of looking after my own health, because what I'm going through now is not fun.

sorry, missed this in the last round of replies.

I'm falling asleep reasonably ok, but I can't stay asleep for longer than a couple of hours. So it's following a pattern of a couple hours sleep, maybe 10-20 mins awake, fall asleep, repeat.

The other bitch about it is the appetite increase is so much that halfway through the night when I wake up I'm fucking starving so I have to go make something to eat!

I am more or less getting enough sleep to function on, but it's not ideal. I'd not go down the sleeping pill route though. I'm going to throw a shitload of OTC stuff at it like zinc, magnesium, glycine, melatonin...

I've never used tren so I can't compare.

Pimp you’re saying you lost weight on trest?
Yea bro not happy with that my abs where not visible now they are fucking shredded

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131