over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT experience?

Personallly get by with 12.5 ralox on mostly trest (or none). 25 can generally cover it with other aromatizables in the mix but it's rare I have more than hrt test and don't have a dht in the mix as well so may be getting some AI effect... NO AI for a year or so but some ralox/nolva and my pubertal gyno has gotten better actually...

thanks for the reply. i had like 99% of my gyno removed. i get by on 500mg test with just 6.5mg of aromasin, no issues.

is there any point to running test above HRT when trest is in the mix too? or just let trest do all the work and just cruise HRT? becuase i was blasting 500mg of test, but could drop it if there's no point when i start running 25mg trest ED.

Im running 200mg a week of test (my hrt to keep my low range of normal is 100mg a week) with 10mg a day of trest.

The largest effect by far for me is libido increase with a tad bit more muscle fullness but nothing crazy. I would probably notice the trest at 70mg a week a lot more if my test dose was dropped to 100mg a week but im feeling incredible and dont want to change anything.

You could definitely try the hrt route with trest doing the work but you could easily get by with lest than 25mg of trest a day if you decide to do it.

thanks for the reply. i had like 99% of my gyno removed. i get by on 500mg test with just 6.5mg of aromasin, no issues.

is there any point to running test above HRT when trest is in the mix too? or just let trest do all the work and just cruise HRT? becuase i was blasting 500mg of test, but could drop it if there's no point when i start running 25mg trest ED.

Im running 200mg a week of test (my hrt to keep my low range of normal is 100mg a week) with 10mg a day of trest.

The largest effect by far for me is libido increase with a tad bit more muscle fullness but nothing crazy. I would probably notice the trest at 70mg a week a lot more if my test dose was dropped to 100mg a week but im feeling incredible and dont want to change anything.

You could definitely try the hrt route with trest doing the work but you could easily get by with lest than 25mg of trest a day if you decide to do it.

I definitely want to get the most out of a muscle building cycle with Trest - from everything I've read 50mg a day is pretty much the MAX dose people tend to use, I figured i could run half that and get pretty good results. maybe throw in an oral, keep my test around 300mg a week.

Just gonna take MA's advice on the SERM, ordered some of his liquid Ralox. Will start at 25mg Ralox (his is 50mg/mL) / 25mg MENT, see if that is enough to suffice. Have aromasin on hand as well.

I used it at 200+ every week. I personally noticed that the returns stop around 6 weeks.. it's good for a quick blitz, if you have estrogen in check and AI's as needed when it pertains to your sensitivity with estrogen, it can be pretty successful but like I said six weeks was all I needed.. after that it was just a waste and I was dealing more with side effects then actual legitimate returns..

In my opinion everyday low dosage is the way to go, with testosterone propionate..

I used it at 200+ every week. I personally noticed that the returns stop around 6 weeks.. it's good for a quick blitz, if you have estrogen in check and AI's as needed when it pertains to your sensitivity with estrogen, it can be pretty successful but like I said six weeks was all I needed.. after that it was just a waste and I was dealing more with side effects then actual legitimate returns..

In my opinion everyday low dosage is the way to go, with testosterone propionate..

6 weeks sounds good to me. maybe i'll switch over to something else after. dunno about anyone else but im not a fan of ED injects for super long periods of time anyway.

what orals (if any) do you guys prefer alongside MENT?

Var, anything else does seem to even shine.. car has so many other mechanisms in which it can function.. orals really aren't needed with TREST, proviron would be a suggest staple to help keep that SHBG low as possible..

Wonder what Dbol would be like combined with trest. Seems like a lot of people mention a euphoric feeling on trest similar to Dbol. Youd be one watery looking fuck though maybe. To be Var would be a waste with trest if it does in fact make you hold some water. I prefer var when I'm towards the end of a cut ready to hit the beach, for the visible hardness it brings. Also, as much as i love var it tanks my lipids and i get serious charlie horses/cramps that require a lot of maintenance vitamin/supps to control.

I’m on trest now at 15mg a day along with test at 12.5mg a day
I was thinking of throwing in low dose tren - around 10mg a day
Anyone have any experience using tren and trest at low dose. Or even tried it at moderate to high doses

Wonder what Dbol would be like combined with trest. Seems like a lot of people mention a euphoric feeling on trest similar to Dbol. Youd be one watery looking fuck though maybe. To be Var would be a waste with trest if it does in fact make you hold some water. I prefer var when I'm towards the end of a cut ready to hit the beach, for the visible hardness it brings. Also, as much as i love var it tanks my lipids and i get serious charlie horses/cramps that require a lot of maintenance vitamin/supps to control.
On paper that would sound like a good idea but you'll have a considerable amount of compounds in circulation that are known to have a high affinity with aromatazing.. you will only increase the environment with greater chances E2 conversion..
If anything, I would throw in something that works on the outside of AR's like more of a Neuro activation, with CNS and muscle stimulation, halotestin comes to mind, if you're looking for something more aggressive, that's the same time complimenting strength. Low dose tren it's not a bad idea, but both of your oils will be competing very aggressive for the same position. Furthermore the last thing you want to do is activate the PRs buy a heavy presence of estrogen in circulation by conversion with trest, with that being said adding in tren could possibly affect progestin levels and now that the PRs are activated by way of ERs..
Trest, it's simply one of those compounds that has multiple faces and personalities and it can initiate all sorts of activity directly or indirectly, before you know it you're playing a cat-and-mouse game with taking other compounds just to treat symptoms..

I personally would use test propionate in the background with a considerable amount AI's, let the testosterone operate as its primary functions, allow the ment to be the workhorse, and if you want to throw in orals I would do something like vars of Halo, something that will not aromatize and will be more complimentary.. you don't need much and like I said prior around 6 weeks is when people can start noticing the returns diminishing..
Once it clears, why the hell not just tren ace for an additional 6 weeks.. and then phase right into your PCT or Cruise..

On paper that would sound like a good idea but you'll have a considerable amount of compounds in circulation that are known to have a high affinity with aromatazing.. you will only increase the environment with greater chances E2 conversion..
If anything, I would throw in something that works on the outside of AR's like more of a Neuro activation, with CNS and muscle stimulation, halotestin comes to mind, if you're looking for something more aggressive, that's the same time complimenting strength. Low dose tren it's not a bad idea, but both of your oils will be competing very aggressive for the same position. Furthermore the last thing you want to do is activate the PRs buy a heavy presence of estrogen in circulation by conversion with trest, with that being said adding in tren could possibly affect progestin levels and now that the PRs are activated by way of ERs..
Trest, it's simply one of those compounds that has multiple faces and personalities and it can initiate all sorts of activity directly or indirectly, before you know it you're playing a cat-and-mouse game with taking other compounds just to treat symptoms..

I personally would use test propionate in the background with a considerable amount AI's, let the testosterone operate as its primary functions, allow the ment to be the workhorse, and if you want to throw in orals I would do something like vars of Halo, something that will not aromatize and will be more complimentary.. you don't need much and like I said prior around 6 weeks is when people can start noticing the returns diminishing..
Once it clears, why the hell not just tren ace for an additional 6 weeks.. and then phase right into your PCT or Cruise..

Yeah probably right - and that sounds like a good idea too. Usually I stay away from tren, but back to back 6 weekers switching compounds mid cycle would do well for me. normally anything longer than 6 weeks on tren is hell for me ,especially tren E. just too many bad sides, lack of sleep, short temper. not my favorite drug.

I’m on trest now at 15mg a day along with test at 12.5mg a day
I was thinking of throwing in low dose tren - around 10mg a day
Anyone have any experience using tren and trest at low dose. Or even tried it at moderate to high doses

Is 12.5mg a day your normal TRT dose? How do you feel on 15mg of trest a day? What have you noticed from it? Any strength, weight gain, fullness, leaner...? Are you using a SERM or antiestrogen?

Is 12.5mg a day your normal TRT dose? How do you feel on 15mg of trest a day? What have you noticed from it? Any strength, weight gain, fullness, leaner...? Are you using a SERM or antiestrogen?

So it’s an off-season bulk - not really eating to clean. Just want to pack on pounds. So lots of carbs and very high protein and medium fats
It’s prob one of the better cycles I’ve done as far as size and strength - and I been in the game since I was 25 (48 now) my libido is INSANE - I’m actually loving it more for that than for the size and strength
I’m up about 15 pounds....I’m not e2 sensitive and not a huge believer in knocking estrogen in off season unless I feel it majorly
Just doing 1mg of adex a week or as needed
I was goi g to increase the dosage but if I’m making gains at this dose - I’ll just stay on
I started Jan 17th
Btw I did a similar cycle last year - but this has been more productive and lower on dosage - prob due to better quality trest and higher calorie intake
My usual trt is 250-300 of test just by itself - since trest is so powerful, I figured to knock it down to 88mg a week

So it’s an off-season bulk - not really eating to clean. Just want to pack on pounds. So lots of carbs and very high protein and medium fats
It’s prob one of the better cycles I’ve done as far as size and strength - and I been in the game since I was 25 (48 now) my libido is INSANE - I’m actually loving it more for that than for the size and strength
I’m up about 15 pounds....I’m not e2 sensitive and not a huge believer in knocking estrogen in off season unless I feel it majorly
Just doing 1mg of adex a week or as needed
I was goi g to increase the dosage but if I’m making gains at this dose - I’ll just stay on
I started Jan 17th
Btw I did a similar cycle last year - but this has been more productive and lower on dosage - prob due to better quality trest and higher calorie intake
My usual trt is 250-300 of test just by itself - since trest is so powerful, I figured to knock it down to 88mg a week

That's amazing! You gained 15 pounds in less than a month? You have increased the food since January 17th when you added the trest and decreased the TRT or were you already eating that much? Do you feel if you have kept food intake the same now as when you're on TRT, you would have still made good gains on this cycle? Would you say that libido is then what you like the most about the trest? But still size and strength are great at such low dose? Are you able to stay on the leaner side while on trest even with all that food?

Food being equal, do you feel being on 105mg trest a week (15mg daily) and 87.5mg test a week (12.5mg daily) for a total of 192mg gear a week, is a lot more powerful as far as gains than were you are on your usual 250-300mg TRT?

That's amazing! You gained 15 pounds in less than a month? You have increased the food since January 17th when you added the trest and decreased the TRT or were you already eating that much? Do you feel if you have kept food intake the same now as when you're on TRT, you would have still made good gains on this cycle? Would you say that libido is then what you like the most about the trest? But still size and strength are great at such low dose? Are you able to stay on the leaner side while on trest even with all that food?

Food being equal, do you feel being on 105mg trest a week (15mg daily) and 87.5mg test a week (12.5mg daily) for a total of 192mg gear a week, is a lot more powerful as far as gains than were you are on your usual 250-300mg TRT?

I feel the food def has something to do with it - I’m eating 2 cheats a day..but my fast metabolism helps me get away with it. I’ve always been a dirty eater when bulking - it’s just what works for me. With that said, I def would not have made the same gains...especially at my age. Trest is or supposedly 10x stronger than test? if that’s the case then it makes sense. I planned on only doing it for 6 weeks. But now I’m thinkng of staying on it at low dose and adding a hardener and cleaning up diet since I wanna lean out. I was thinking very low dose tren and mast or inj oil based winny. I read on this thread that anavar or haloteston would be a good choice but I don’t really wanna do orals - they always mess me up.
But yea, this cycle has been much more productive than my standard trt or even 500-750 test. This is only the second time using trest.

i used some for like 2 weeks back in 2014 and within 2 weeks my blood pressure was out of control with terrible headaches had to stop

i used some for like 2 weeks back in 2014 and within 2 weeks my blood pressure was out of control with terrible headaches had to stop

May I ask what dosage were you using? - that’s a reason why I keep the dosage between 70-105mg a week. I’m afraid BP can get out of control..even with meds

I feel the food def has something to do with it - I’m eating 2 cheats a day..but my fast metabolism helps me get away with it. I’ve always been a dirty eater when bulking - it’s just what works for me. With that said, I def would not have made the same gains...especially at my age. Trest is or supposedly 10x stronger than test? if that’s the case then it makes sense. I planned on only doing it for 6 weeks. But now I’m thinkng of staying on it at low dose and adding a hardener and cleaning up diet since I wanna lean out. I was thinking very low dose tren and mast or inj oil based winny. I read on this thread that anavar or haloteston would be a good choice but I don’t really wanna do orals - they always mess me up.
But yea, this cycle has been much more productive than my standard trt or even 500-750 test. This is only the second time using trest.

It's definitely working for you. Trest seems to be the favorite compound by many users. I think low dose is actually a lot safer than many think and it can yield some outstanding results. The fact that you're making much better gains on this cycle than when using 500-750mg test says a lot about it.

It's definitely working for you. Trest seems to be the favorite compound by many users. I think low dose is actually a lot safer than many think and it can yield some outstanding results. The fact that you're making much better gains on this cycle than when using 500-750mg test says a lot about it.

I haven’t had any sides really - so that’s a huge plus. I can’t remember my libido being this high since maybe I was in high school. It’s almost too much if there’s such a thing...driving the wife insane since I want sex all the time
At the end of the month I might bring down to 5-10mg a day, add low dose prop at 20mg a day and maybe low dose tren / mast. Still trying to figure out what compounds I want to run with the very low trest.
Any suggestions are welcome
Btw I forgot to mention I’m also using 2iu seros daily. Been on that since last year - with a 3 Month break from this past oct-dec

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws