over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT experience?

thanks for the reply. i had like 99% of my gyno removed. i get by on 500mg test with just 6.5mg of aromasin, no issues.

is there any point to running test above HRT when trest is in the mix too? or just let trest do all the work and just cruise HRT? becuase i was blasting 500mg of test, but could drop it if there's no point when i start running 25mg trest ED.
sorry missed this and can't see if anyone else answered but I thank no and advise against it actually. Personally think it deca and tren may enhance estrogen too much to add much test and with trest this is possibly the worst to do it with. Good ralox at low dose has prevented any problems for myself tho so might could up the test and ralox same time and still be fine

Obviously, not Mike but I'd say you'd put on a serious amount of muscle. Granted, the sides are very different. If you can control the estrogen then trest seems to treat people pretty well. SD would likely have you feeling like garbage after a brief period of time. I'd almost say use lower doses of each if you use both since there is a limit at the speed of which we can gain actual muscle.

Yeah I'm planning on running them together in lower/moderate dosages to see how I respond and if it's manageable. 25mg trest ace ED/ 10mg Sdrol ED/ 250mg test-E weekly. I think that will be plenty.

Yeah I'm planning on running them together in lower/moderate dosages to see how I respond and if it's manageable. 25mg trest ace ED/ 10mg Sdrol ED/ 250mg test-E weekly. I think that will be plenty.
How long do you plan to run this?

350 a week is a pretty heavy dose - stuff is very strong. I won’t go over 15mg a day.
mad dar as infertile - I’m done making kids...that might be a good side effect for me.

350 a week is a pretty heavy dose - stuff is very strong. I won’t go over 15mg a day.
mad dar as infertile - I’m done making kids...that might be a good side effect for me.

done too and i'm only 35. i think 15mg will suffice plenty for me. i don't go for hefty doses anymore because the sides end up causing more harm than good and it results in a lack of overall gains. when you feel like dog shit it's easy to start skipping meals, skipping gym sessions every once in a while, then at the end you look back and realize you wasted an entire week of a 6 week cycle, which is a lot for a shorter cycle.

Again, use raloxifene and gyno won't be an issue. 60 mg/day. If someone is using a lower dose of trestolone, say, half that, then 30-40 mg/day will likely suffice. Still, each person will have to play it by ear, as both etrogen receptor density (in the nipples) and aromatase levels will vary from person to person.

Mike do you think nolvadex would be similar? I have a bunch of HG nolva, ralox is hard to get in Canada and the only lab I trust is out of stock. And what would be a comparable dose, do you think 20mg/d nolva would be good with 25mg/d trest + trt test(200mg test e)

Another point I never get gyno, I'm more worried about sexual function/cardiovascular health. Do you think it would be more prudent running nothing AI/SERM wise at first and seeing how it goess and than add the nolva/ralox in?

Mike do you think nolvadex would be similar? I have a bunch of HG nolva, ralox is hard to get in Canada and the only lab I trust is out of stock. And what would be a comparable dose, do you think 20mg/d nolva would be good with 25mg/d trest + trt test(200mg test e)

Another point I never get gyno, I'm more worried about sexual function/cardiovascular health. Do you think it would be more prudent running nothing AI/SERM wise at first and seeing how it goess and than add the nolva/ralox in?

I got some of the liquid from MA's shop. Haven't started it yet but it should be on the way. Do they ship to Canada?

I got some of the liquid from MA's shop. Haven't started it yet but it should be on the way. Do they ship to Canada?

Yes they ship to Canada but no payment options except mailing in a money order I believe(its been a while since I contacted him for it), which is a huge pain, might do it though. And thats not a dig at Mike, I'm an entrepreneur too and I know payment processors are a huge pain in the ass, especially for this kind of stuff, it is what it is.

Cool, thanks for that. I was thinking of something along those lines.

How much test were you running with it?
Ran 30mg test p ed alongside the Ment.

Reactions: RDS
Just got some trest ace from monster. Gonna run it with my TRT Start low. Is AI a must? never had issues with that. Appreciate any input

Just got some trest ace from monster. Gonna run it with my TRT Start low. Is AI a must? never had issues with that. Appreciate any input

How much trest will you be running?

Anyone know exactly how credible the blood clot threat is of 5mg nolvadex a day?

I'm on some now from a current sponsor. 50mg Ment daily and 100mg Anadrol split into 2 daily with 100mg test Cyp twice a week just to keep test at maintenance. .5 arimidex EOD.
Little over 2 weeks on 4k calories a day, and haven't noticed anything like I read about. There no way both items coming from 2 separate sponsors are bad.

I'm on some now from a current sponsor. 50mg Ment daily and 100mg Anadrol split into 2 daily with 100mg test Cyp twice a week just to keep test at maintenance. .5 arimidex EOD.
Little over 2 weeks on 4k calories a day, and haven't noticed anything like I read about. There no way both items coming from 2 separate sponsors are bad.

I was impressed with 15mg Trest ED. I ran it for 5 weeks and didn't take long to being A LOT fuller, also wasn't eating a ton but was in a surplus and didn't seem to get any fat... just a little water retention. I ran the trest with 300mg Test E per week. The worst part is the estrogen management... I will use a SERM right away next time instead of playing with AI doses for weeks.

It's been a while since I ran anadrol, usually did 50mg ED and once 100mg ED I didn't get bloated at all, It seems to made me fuller and a little harder. Give me great strength and fewer side effects. I really liked.

I can not tell you if your items are bad but I can tell you that in my experience I will notice something even the first week... Also everybody is different.

I was running 200mg test with 10mg of ment and the libido increase alone was great. Experienced a little fullness.

I dropped my test to my hrt dose (100mg) and bumped the trest to 20mg. I also am doing PSMF for 12 days. Im 4 days in to the diet. No ai or serm.

Im a big fan of this stuff. I think I agree with mike arnold. Ive taken tren as low as 20mg a day and the effects arent as good as this. Even on a 1500 calorie deficit with 20mg of carbs a day, I dont look flat. Not full either obviously but my recovery has definitely gone up.

My original plan was to use 35 to 50mg of trest a day but now im thinking ill stay at 20 to 30mg and drop the test dose when i start my blast and tweak from there.

I didnt notice much from the trest at 5mg. I would start at 10mg. If you dont notice something maybe its underdosed or fake.

wanted to chime in since i've been on for a week now. 7 days in, 25mg Trest ace daily, 10mg Superdrol daily, 300mg test-E weekly. Seems like 10mg of Sdrol was my sweet spot, not having the nasty sides I was having on prior cycles at 20mg. BP is definitely up, but manageable. Scale is up 5lbs in a week. Strength up daily. Actually feel pretty good so far. I'm using about 40mg of Ralox atm, liquid dosed, trying to keep it as consistent as possible. I have felt a SLIGHT itch or tingle here and there on the nip, slightly upped the Ralox from 30mg. Just about dialing in a sweet spot. I mostly feel better because I'm finally off an AI after.........5+ years of being on an AI 365. I was so scared of recurring gyno that I never stopped to think about the negatives using an AI for so long brought on.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear