over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT experience?

Nextlevel

Registered
Newbies
For those of you who have successfully ran a cycle of ment, would you mind to enlighten me on the dose and results you got from it as well as the duration you ran it? I’m flirting with trying it. Thanks in advance for any responses.

I went pretty low on dosage the first and only time I used it
15-20mg a day with a slin pin and 20mg of test cyp a day
Results were pretty amazing considering my age at the time (46) I’m actually doing a similar cycle starting next week.
I’m 48 now
Also BW was pretty good on it - some of my best BW I’ve had.
Also, Make sure to have some arimidex on hand
I’m not too sensitive so I took 1-2mg a week

I did 200 mg/week test cyp along with 25 mg/day trest ace when I first found out about trest in 2016. It transformed my body faster than anything else I had tried. I gained a lot of weight (some muscle along with water), I felt amazing, I had endless energy in the gym, and I had the libido of a teenager again in my 40s. Trest became my favorite steroid at that point.

I've done lots of cycles with it since. I use 15 to 25 mg/day on blasts and stay on 10 mg/day along with low dose test on cruises. I don't plan on coming off anytime soon.

A micro-dose every day really help keep any bloat down. When I got lazy and did EOD I got much more watery.

If it is legit and your are stacking, even 5mg a day will give some good fullness and joint cushion and strength. At least for me, 10-15mg ED felt a bit like A50 without the toxicity. If you are not running HCG you can get raisin nuts though.

This is a great compound to add to your Rx HRT because as mentioned above, it doesn't really mess with your BW. Just use raloxifene so you don't overdo your AI and tank HDL.

A micro-dose every day really help keep any bloat down. When I got lazy and did EOD I got much more watery.

If it is legit and your are stacking, even 5mg a day will give some good fullness and joint cushion and strength. At least for me, 10-15mg ED felt a bit like A50 without the toxicity. If you are not running HCG you can get raisin nuts though.

This is a great compound to add to your Rx HRT because as mentioned above, it doesn't really mess with your BW. Just use raloxifene so you don't overdo your AI and tank HDL.

Have you tried 5mg trest along with TRT (100-200mg)? Was the 5mg noticeable as far as gains? Any scale weight or mostly a tad added fullness/strength?

I did 200 mg/week test cyp along with 25 mg/day trest ace when I first found out about trest in 2016. It transformed my body faster than anything else I had tried. I gained a lot of weight (some muscle along with water), I felt amazing, I had endless energy in the gym, and I had the libido of a teenager again in my 40s. Trest became my favorite steroid at that point.

I've done lots of cycles with it since. I use 15 to 25 mg/day on blasts and stay on 10 mg/day along with low dose test on cruises. I don't plan on coming off anytime soon.

Same here. Best bulker and cutter EVER when ran at a strong dose (400mg/wk enanthenate) along with several hundred DHB (3-6?) and I could gain muscle and lose fat eating donuts on that shit... Woulda looked like someone photoshopped the first one if I had done a before after pic. Also ran some ment ace from MB didn't get the exact same transformation (but how can you lose fat when you have none or gain 20 pounds when you're back past your nat prime?) Ran it lower at 25mg. Same overall effects just less extreme (muscle went up belly stayed fatless)

Have you tried 5mg trest along with TRT (100-200mg)? Was the 5mg noticeable as far as gains? Any scale weight or mostly a tad added fullness/strength?

Yes, 5mg will make a noticible difference on top of TRT in terms of fullness, recovery and muscle gain.

I had great results, up 15lbs, when using Trest Ace 25mg daily along with Test Prop 50mg daily. I also threw in inject Anadrol pre workout at 25mg. All with slin pins so it was easy to inject daily. My strength skyrocketed too. I’m getting ready to run this again actually.

Anyone do a confirmed trest (lab tested) cycle

Forgot to mention. Not only could I gain muscle and lose fat same time on it but it gave me the most profound neurological enhancement I have experienced from one single AAS as it was definitely doing something with my brain but seemed to be only the positives(DHT style charge but only when needed such as lifting as well as DHT style memory enhancement and a cross between a dbol and herb high while inactive without any of the negatives like aggression). So it had the best neurological traits of every roid I've tried but none the bad ones. As well as the best or damn near equal enhancement traits of growth/fat burining of every roid...

I'm positive both the enan(400wkly) and the ace (25mg ED) had to be ment if for no other reason then both had the same effects that differed somewhat from anything else. But will say the neurological enhancement seemed stronger on the higher dose I did with the enan. Still got plenty from MB so will try 50mg ED next time to see how much diff it makes on that...

Probably my favorite so far. I ran it as high as 350mg a week and low as 100mg a week. Definitely some water weight with the higher dose, nothing that wasn't manageable though.

Felt great on it. Strength was absolutely ridiculous from it. I honestly don't plan on coming off for quite a while. I'll get blood work done in about 2.5 months and go from there. I'll either drop it down for awhile or keep it the same dose in addition to my spring/summer cycle.

You know that's crazy man, I've heard it dose help a lot with the libido. But it did nothing for me. Not that I necessarily NEED the increase, lol but I was kind of looking forward to that.

Thanks for the quick replies, I truly appreciate the help and info.

You know that's crazy man, I've heard it dose help a lot with the libido. But it did nothing for me. Not that I necessarily NEED the increase, lol but I was kind of looking forward to that.

Are you using an AI? Some guys overdo it with letro and crash their estrogen levels, which tends to negate the libido boost. Everyone's different, but I feel like my sex drive is best with 12.5 mg aromasin every 3rd day on 175 mg/week trest.

Are you using an AI? Some guys overdo it with letro and crash their estrogen levels, which tends to negate the libido boost. Everyone's different, but I feel like my sex drive is best with 12.5 mg aromasin every 3rd day on 175 mg/week trest.

Damn dude you bring up a good point. I was actually using caber and letro, yes. That was a completely ignorant move on my part.

I'm glad you brought that up man. I Just got so paranoid about gyno that I completely ignored everything else.

Man these reviews really have piqued my interest, how is the hairloss on it? Same as tren?

Damn dude you bring up a good point. I was actually using caber and letro, yes. That was a completely ignorant move on my part.

I'm glad you brought that up man. I Just got so paranoid about gyno that I completely ignored everything else.

It can be hard to dial in the right AI dose. Nobody wants gyno. If you aren't getting estrogen sides, it's good to cut back on the AI until you get to the "sweet spot" where your sex drive is sky high and your nipples are still ok. Masteron can make this easier.

I know this forum is for bodybuilding, but the libido boost from trest adds to overall quality of life for older guys like me.

Is there any blood test or other way to correctly quantify the amount of methyl estrogen someone is producing from trest (or even dbol for that matter). I know everyone says it's more potent that regular estrogen but at the same time I DON'T wanna crash my estrogen any further. Something happened (still unsure what) that had my E2 absurdly low (sensitive E2 blood tests confirmed) results in my blood panels for over a year. I think I've got it resolved but I don't wanna add another complicating factor with no way to truly track it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131