over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT experience?

Easy enough. I'm in cruise mode and know how i normally feel at hrt levels. Any little extra bump will be noticeable.

It'd be great if you could keep us updated :)

Ive used it for the last year on and off. Its the best AAS for size and strength Ive ever used. Been using since the mid 80s (not non-stop),
so Ive tried a lot of products.
Very nice sense of well being without anger, sex drive great. energy great as well.
Weight gain is unsurpassed. Id say its better than tren at 1/2 the mg dose. Anywhere between 300-400mg wk.
Everyone Ive encouraged to use it, maybe skeptical at first, totally agreed it was the best size/strength AAS.

Ive used it for the last year on and off. Its the best AAS for size and strength Ive ever used. Been using since the mid 80s (not non-stop),
Very nice sense of well being without anger, sex drive great. energy great as well.
Weight gain is unsurpassed. Id say its better than tren at 1/2 the mg dose. Anywhere between 300-400mg wk.
Everyone Ive encouraged to use it, maybe skeptical at first, totally agreed it was the best size/strength AAS.
Mid-80s? I didn't realize it had even been available that long.

Mid-80s? I didn't realize it had even been available that long.
Sorry bro, I meant gear in general. So Ive tried a lot of product to make a fair comparison.

Sorry bro, I meant gear in general. So Ive tried a lot of product to make a fair comparison.
Oh, my mistake lol. Reading comprehension fail. You even start your post by saying "Ive used it for the last year on and off."

I still would like to determine if there's a way to monitor the methyl estrogen. My E2 has been off for so long I doubt I'd recognize what is proper anymore lol.

Weight gain is unsurpassed and your comparing it to tren? In a weight gain aspect?

Is there any blood test or other way to correctly quantify the amount of methyl estrogen someone is producing from trest (or even dbol for that matter). I know everyone says it's more potent that regular estrogen but at the same time I DON'T wanna crash my estrogen any further. Something happened (still unsure what) that had my E2 absurdly low (sensitive E2 blood tests confirmed) results in my blood panels for over a year. I think I've got it resolved but I don't wanna add another complicating factor with no way to truly track it.

I don't know of a way to measure the form of methyl estradiol produced from trest. I've always had to dial in my AI dose by feel with trest.

I started doing this last night based on this comment. My curiosity got the best of me.

Let us know how it goes. I haven't gone as low as 5 mg yet. 10 mg/day makes a huge difference in my experience when added to TRT.

It feels at least twice as strong as tren in terms of how it transforms my body. It's far superior to tren when it comes to gaining size and feeling good on cycle. Tren is better for looking shredded.

Yes, exactly this. Perfectly describes how it works for me as well.

I did my first trest cycle doing 75mg twice a week. I have to say, trest has been the best gear I've ever used. When I first started HRT 20 years ago, my body was probably super ready to gain. I had always trained regularly but never had results. I gained 30 lbs in 3 months going from 150 to 180. I don't normally respond to other gear that well. Trest is the only AAS I've used that made me gain faster than that initial gain. I started at 205 and didn't think much would happen. Imagine my surprise going to the doctor two weeks later for a routine check up and seeing my weight at 225. Never been that heavy before in my life. Coworkers were suddenly asking, is ____ bigger? Seriously, damn, 20 lbs in two weeks? I'm all for that again, even if a little of it was water. Combined it with tren and masteron and my HRT so I don't think water was actually that bad. I'd love to just be on it all year round along with my HRT if I could manage it.

Ill give 5 a couple weeks. I am on "cruise" mode so trying to keep everything as low as possible.

Let us know how it goes. I haven't gone as low as 5 mg yet. 10 mg/day makes a huge difference in my experience when added to TRT.

Ill give 5 a couple weeks. I am on "cruise" mode so trying to keep everything as low as possible.

Bleed,

I know it's too soon, but was wondering if you were noticing anything from the addition of the 5mg trest. What's your current cruise dose by the way?

Anyone have any input on how it is on the hair?

Im cruising on 200mg of motors test cyp.

I definitely notice the trest even at 5mg a day. Its nothing crazy but theres definitely some fullness. I think someone compared it to anadrol and I think thats a fair comparison if you subtract the strength gains youd see on a decent anadrol dosage.

Im always horny af even on 100 mg of test so 200mg of test is stupid. The trest on top of it im sure adds to the chaos but i cant say its definitely doing anything in the sex drive department but im betting it probably is. I generally find a solid 6 to be fuckable on a decent dose of test and that has definitely not changed.

I may ramp up to 10 later on closer to blast time in a couple months to experiment. Ill come back

Im running a low dose of gh everyday and humalog on workout days so i generally have full muscles. I feel the trest adds an extra bit of pop. More than usual anyways.

I like it based on first impressions.

Bleed,

I know it's too soon, but was wondering if you were noticing anything from the addition of the 5mg trest. What's your current cruise dose by the way?

Im cruising on 200mg of motors test cyp.

I definitely notice the trest even at 5mg a day. Its nothing crazy but theres definitely some fullness. I think someone compared it to anadrol and I think thats a fair comparison if you subtract the strength gains youd see on a decent anadrol dosage.

Im always horny af even on 100 mg of test so 200mg of test is stupid. The trest on top of it im sure adds to the chaos but i cant say its definitely doing anything in the sex drive department but im betting it probably is. I generally find a solid 6 to be fuckable on a decent dose of test and that has definitely not changed.

I may ramp up to 10 later on closer to blast time in a couple months to experiment. Ill come back

Im running a low dose of gh everyday and humalog on workout days so i generally have full muscles. I feel the trest adds an extra bit of pop. More than usual anyways.

I like it based on first impressions.

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a great addition to your TRT. Please come back and update us again soon :)

I used it as HRT at 50mg EOD instead of test. It was fantastic. I’m looking to do a a full run of test/tren/trest in a couple months. I think that combo will be killer

what are the downsides? Basically just the methyl-estrogen? How do you dial in AI?

I used it as HRT at 50mg EOD instead of test. It was fantastic. I’m looking to do a a full run of test/tren/trest in a couple months. I think that combo will be killer
man I'd be more curious about just a trest/test/GH run....tren is such shit....not trying to talk you out of it but damn does that stuff wreak havoc on bodily organs. I like you bro :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member