over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT experience?

I used it as HRT at 50mg EOD instead of test. It was fantastic. I’m looking to do a a full run of test/tren/trest in a couple months. I think that combo will be killer

That is exactly what I did man, substituted my trt of test for trest. I ran trest for about 2 months on its own to see how I handled it. After that I implemented test back into it.

I like experimenting. This spring/summer I'm going to run eq as a base, trt dose of trest and test, and winstrol. Let us know how you like the test/trest/tren combo. I imagine it would be a great stack. I wish I could run tren buddy, lol but that shit just isn't for me anymore.

man I'd be more curious about just a trest/test/GH run....tren is such shit....not trying to talk you out of it but damn does that stuff wreak havoc on bodily organs. I like you bro :)

low dose? Like 300 a week. Just feeling there will be some nice synergy in that combo. And I like you too:love:

On 10mgs test cyp prescribed. Daily as Emeric protocol Curious to add trest.. Appreciate updates

BN, I don't want to project my own shit with tren onto you....but even 150mg tren per week catches up to me after about 4-6 weeks. It puts me in my own special place in hell...it wasn't always like that with tren for me...my first few runs on it were great and I had no problem. It got progressively worse for me though with each run.

Worst period of my life was a 16 week 400mg tren E run. I looked better than I ever did and was bigger than I ever was, but I was dead inside lol

I just want to put my own experience out there, just to let other people know they're not alone if they can't handle tren.

It doesn't make you a pussy or weak if you can't handle it (that's what I tell myself or anybody else that mentions their negative tren sides). Its just a tough drug to run successfully I think....successfully meaning it doesn't destroy you mentally....cuz we know that shit works physically on your body with almost 100% success in that aspect :)

BN, I don't want to project my own shit with tren onto you....but even 150mg tren per week catches up to me after about 4-6 weeks. It puts me in my own special place in hell...it wasn't always like that with tren for me...my first few runs on it were great and I had no problem. It got progressively worse for me though with each run.

Worst period of my life was a 16 week 400mg tren E run. I looked better than I ever did and was bigger than I ever was, but I was dead inside lol

I just want to put my own experience out there, just to let other people know they're not alone if they can't handle tren.

It doesn't make you a pussy or weak if you can't handle it (that's what I tell myself or anybody else that mentions their negative tren sides). Its just a tough drug to run successfully I think....successfully meaning it doesn't destroy you mentally....cuz we know that shit works physically on your body with almost 100% success in that aspect :)

LOL your own special place in hell, that's pretty accurate brother. That was my biggest issue as well, the fucking mental aspect. Even at 100-150 mg a week. It's just poison for my brain.

But some people can handle it without it messing with them mentally. And I sure as hell envy them, because just like you said, it will change your body like nothing else.

Short runs are key for me with tren. I know exactly what you mean mentally but 6 weeks for me there are no issues. I’ll just swap it out with more trest after 6 weeks and just run high test/trest. Simple

I just started a week ago 15mg ment daily and test enanthate 30mg daily. And 3iu seros Tim. Strength hasn’t been this good since I was in my late 30s (I’m 48)
Pumps fantastic and I’m the horniest I been in years...painful almost like a teenager
up 7 lbs in 10 days - kicked in quick

On 10mgs test cyp prescribed. Daily as Emeric protocol Curious to add trest.. Appreciate updates
Suggestion if you want to experiment with an Emeric type protocol.
Take you long range Test to 15 mg EOD,
Add 5mg trest ACETATE on the days in between.
Not medical advise

Not medical advise

Rogue,

If one was to add 40mg of Trest to their TRT of 100-150mg, what would be your anti-estrogen of choice and at what dosage would you start? I'd love to hear your opinion if you don't mind :)

Not medical advise
Sounds good to me. 50 yrs old, 5'10 190lbs 10% bf. Thanks brother, I appreciate your input.

what are the downsides? Basically just the methyl-estrogen? How do you dial in AI?
I don't get estrogen sides. My E2 levels are 5.7 - normal levels are 10-42.
I only use Clomid 2x wk, os its not that.
Downsides are insomnia for me.

Rogue,

If one was to add 40mg of Trest to their TRT of 100-150mg, what would be your anti-estrogen of choice and at what dosage would you start? I'd love to hear your opinion if you don't mind :)
S
Rogue,

Warlock,
Trestolones estrogen properties are from the compounds make up itself and not necessarily from aromatization.
At 40 mg/if you get physical disturbances I would add 20mg Tamoxifene.
If You know you are going to get discomforts from your chosen dose of Ment, I would start the SERM a day or two ahead and titrate the dose of Ment slowly up to the 40mg.

S

Warlock,
Trestolones estrogen properties are from the compounds make up itself and not necessarily from aromatization.
At 40 mg/if you get physical disturbances I would add 20mg Tamoxifene.
If You know you are going to get discomforts from your chosen dose of Ment, I would start the SERM a day or two ahead and titrate the dose of Ment slowly up to the 40mg.

Thanks Rogue for the suggestion. I also feel a SERM may be better than an anti-estrogen. I like the idea it's better on lipids. How do you feel about raloxifene? Do you know what the equivalent dose to 20mg of Tamoxifene is?

Thanks Rogue for the suggestion. I also feel a SERM may be better than an anti-estrogen. I like the idea it's better on lipids. How do you feel about raloxifene? Do you know what the equivalent dose to 20mg of Tamoxifene is?
Raloxifene is a newer generation SERM and at a higher mg dose (60mg) promises some desired benefits in addition to its selective binding properties. I do NOT have enough experience with it to say its better or worse, I have read some feedback of its positivity. If you use Raloxifine with your protocol, Warlock post you feedback/thoughts.

MENT users:

does trest have the same insomnia and indigestion sides as tren? i love bulking (and cutting lol) on tren but those two things fuck it up so much that im just done with it and only saving it for cutting. the indigestion is fairly easy to fix with antacids and digestive enzymes but i get insomnia so bad im talking NO sleep (litterally laying in bed ALL night until my alarm goes off) and it just completely fucks up every other aspect of my life so much that its not worth it anymore. but trest sounds like all the great parts of bulking on tren with none of the bad sides which has me very intrigued.

What dosage of tren and what ester are you using? I have only ever had issue with carbs before bed on tren. The ungodly heat and sweating are what my problem was. I stopped carbs before bed and the problem was dealt with.

Ive taken tren for months at low dosages and longer at 700mg a week and higher for shorter periods with no sleep issues. Ive only ever used tren ace. Daily injects. That may have something to do with less sides. I also use a lot less test when i use tren.

These are just the observations of a guy who loves the lifestyle but has zero desire to compete again.

MENT users:

does trest have the same insomnia and indigestion sides as tren? i love bulking (and cutting lol) on tren but those two things fuck it up so much that im just done with it and only saving it for cutting. the indigestion is fairly easy to fix with antacids and digestive enzymes but i get insomnia so bad im talking NO sleep (litterally laying in bed ALL night until my alarm goes off) and it just completely fucks up every other aspect of my life so much that its not worth it anymore. but trest sounds like all the great parts of bulking on tren with none of the bad sides which has me very intrigued.

MENT users:

No indigestion that I've heard of, instead it makes you very hungry. I'm surprised no one has mentioned that because everyone I know who has taken it has had increased hunger. I didn't notice sleep disturbances, and haven't heard it from others. I have had some sleep problems on tren, but not bad. For reference, I ran trest ace at 100mg/wk, and a blend at 200mg/week.

MENT users:

So far I haven't any negative sides, maybe at first trying to figure out the right amount of AI to use for water.

And I know what you mean about the heartburn with tren. I had to go get a prescription for it when I was running it, that was terrible. I also do like Bleed said, daily injections. So maybe that plays a part in regards to you having sides.

I know some people compare trest to tren, maybe for them they act similar. But the only similarities that I experienced personally, is the strength. But even that, 350mg trest was much better than 700mg tren.

MENT users:

I get none of the digestive or sleep issues from trest that I get from tren. Tren makes my life miserable after a few weeks, even at low doses. The lack of sleep alone ruins my quality of life. Trest just feels good to me. The only side effect I get from it is a little bloating with high carbs at higher doses.

Trest is my favorite compound for bulking, recomping, and cutting. Cutting is so much easier when I feel good through the day and have high energy levels in the gym. Trest is just as effective as tren in my experience when it comes to fat loss.

The one advantage of tren is its ability to make me look more shredded at a certain body fat level. If I wanted to cut to single digits and look as shredded as possible, I would cut on trest most of the way and then switch to tren for the last 3 or 4 weeks. I want to keep my future tren runs short if I do it again at all.

Damn dude you bring up a good point. I was actually using caber and letro, yes. That was a completely ignorant move on my part.

I'm glad you brought that up man. I Just got so paranoid about gyno that I completely ignored everything else.
Use Raloxifene rather than an AI, if trying to prevent gyno on Trest. Most guys crash their estrogen on trest. Don't.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws