over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT- Here To Stay OR Fantasy

Enhancedathlete

Registered
Ment is making a comeback and Dr Tony Huge reports his findings on his 100mg usage daily.

See more here:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJgbuZGpZfU"]MENT Diaries Week 1: Most Anabolic Steroid Ever? - YouTube[/ame]

The more I see about Ment, the more I'm like, I gotta get some lol. Interesting compound for sure

MENT

I agree it is very strong... use a small dose like 25mg EOD to 50 mg EOD to start out... takes a few weeks then it really starts to happen

I don't even know what MENT is... bout to get my google on...
-F2S

Don't waste your money. You're not gonna find real ment.
Sources are selling testp/trenE mixes and saying it's ment.
I'm not sure why long ester tren but good luck finding real meant.

REAL MEnt

we have real MENT..

enhanced athlete

Can you prove it ;)

What he said!

Lab analysis! - Cuz lets be honest EA, what you are charging for the stuff is $LOL$ expensive - I could get a couple months worth of tren ace for 1 bottle of this MENT

Last edited:
I don't even know what MENT is... bout to get my google on...
-F2S

Just methylated nandrolone, but methylated at the 7th position so it exerts stronger androgenic effects. Stuff looks really promising on paper anyway.

even if it is real that price is just ridiculous

its not hard to know if you have real trestalone....no other compound will shut you down as hard as trest, its not even close, and no it doesn't take 8 weeks to see results results come very quick, within 2 weeks. Your balls should be the size of raisins and you will eventually shoot blanks when you ejaculate, you will also get gyno within the first week

its an awesome compound, size and strength come on within 2 weeks dosed at 50mg everyday and you will want to fuck anything in sight

OP are you a sponsor?

cuz if not, you need to slow your roll with these horseshit threads

^^^what slice said. ..between you and whoever's going by selected. ...Monday's infomercials!

even if it is real that price is just ridiculous

its not hard to know if you have real trestalone....no other compound will shut you down as hard as trest, its not even close, and no it doesn't take 8 weeks to see results results come very quick, within 2 weeks. Your balls should be the size of raisins and you will eventually shoot blanks when you ejaculate, you will also get gyno within the first week

its an awesome compound, size and strength come on within 2 weeks dosed at 50mg everyday and you will want to fuck anything in sight

Sounds about right, it was investigated as a male contraceptive after all. Some claim it can be used as an HRT drug but I'm skeptical of using something so estrogenic for that purpose. It aromatizes to 7a-methylestradiol which might cause issues even with nolva on hand.

It's one of those mysterious injectables that people are hyping up and it might eventually turn out to be a flop one day. Anybody remember Methandriol? Stuff was purported to "clean out your receptors" or some shit like that and make whatever else you were on stronger by sensitizing the AR. Turned out that was garbage and the stuff was practically gyno in a bottle.

Last edited:
OP are you a sponsor?

cuz if not, you need to slow your roll with these horseshit threads

I think he is a sponsor....there is a banner up top that says "enhanced athlete" if thats him

My favorite parts of your previous vids.

1. Flexing your biceps while witting in a lambo

2. shooting up drugs in the middle of a drugstore with non-sterile bottled water.

You'll know real Trestolone cause it works at 10mg and will shrink your left nut so fast. If you brew it, then you be able to know that it was only 10mg of something strong.

It's a shame with all the shinanagins. You know, hustlers selling supersteroids at the supermarket, then government crack downs all the way to China and back. We used to be able to get it for a decent price.

Hey just some years ago you could do:
Trestolone Acetate 10mg/d (7methyl-nandrolone)
M-1-T 10mg/d (dihydro-Dbol)

Yah that's the new age of the beginner Decca/Dbol stack, except it was like 20x stronger, and kids could just pick it up at the store.

You'll know real Trestolone cause it works at 10mg and will shrink your left nut so fast. If you brew it, then you be able to know that it was only 10mg of something strong.

It's a shame with all the shinanagins. You know, hustlers selling supersteroids at the supermarket, then government crack downs all the way to China and back. We used to be able to get it for a decent price.

Hey just some years ago you could do:
Trestolone Acetate 10mg/d (7methyl-nandrolone)
M-1-T 10mg/d (dihydro-Dbol)

Yah that's the new age of the beginner Decca/Dbol stack, except it was like 20x stronger, and kids could just pick it up at the store.

Wait, what? You sure you're not talking about Mentabolan? M1T I know was sold as a "supplement" but as far as I know MENT itself was never marketed anywhere.

Wait, what? You sure you're not talking about Mentabolan? M1T I know was sold as a "supplement" but as far as I know MENT itself was never marketed anywhere.

Do a search, everything that can happen has happened up to now, and they continue to blow by all standards and practices.

People gobbled down tons of Trestlone capsules and transdermal creams. Most of them sold as supplements. It's not the best way to go, but it did happen. Only few smart little boys brewed their own Trest oils to carefully stack with M-1-T or S-drol. A lot of users just gobbled down stacks of 4-5 "prohormones." It was flat out ridiculous.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws