over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT Is it living up to all the hype???

andro

Banned
For all who have taken ment is it really as amazing as the on paper facts or would tren be a better anabolic for the money.

hype?

why don't you tell us? on the 16th of last month, you said you had some and was going to use it...so how did the results turn out? instead of keep asking others how they react to it, why don't you just try it out for yourself? not trying to sound like a dick btw, just think you should try it for yourself instead of keep asking the same question over and over.

andro
Newbie Registered Member

I now have 120ml of Ment and will be giving it a go very soon. i will start at 60mg everyday.

I am hoping the strength gains will be amazing, i already know the size gains are. A review i read on another board he said the strength is awesome.

I know! i was going to hop on it but we are now trying to have a baby so the ment will have to wait.:rolleyes:

This is just my opinion:

For the average person, average BB, average athlete tren will accomplish the same results in a longer period of time but will be relatively safer.

I have not personally used this. I know a couple guys who have with outstanding results but we are talking pro athletes who are getting paid to be their strongest/best. From their experience, gains/strength were excellent and fast but jaundice would set in fast. One day liver values were tolerable and the next signs of jaundice. Again these weren't guys who didn't know what they were doing. Bloods were checked weekly if not more.

So is it great at building strength/mass. Yes. Is it the right choice for 99% of people? Probably not.

Again this is all opinion and I have no personal experience but I'll stick to tren ace.

This is just my opinion:

For the average person, average BB, average athlete tren will accomplish the same results in a longer period of time but will be relatively safer.

I have not personally used this. I know a couple guys who have with outstanding results but we are talking pro athletes who are getting paid to be their strongest/best. From their experience, gains/strength were excellent and fast but jaundice would set in fast. One day liver values were tolerable and the next signs of jaundice. Again these weren't guys who didn't know what they were doing. Bloods were checked weekly if not more.

So is it great at building strength/mass. Yes. Is it the right choice for 99% of people? Probably not.

Again this is all opinion and I have no personal experience but I'll stick to tren ace.

Good Info....Thanks! I had been contemplating picking up some...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131