over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT Profile

I have said this before but because this is a new thread, I will repeat the fact that I use 5mg of MENT per day with my TRT. No side effects, just body comp and strength results. It's the only thing I have been using on and off for the last few years. I notice a sharp increase in resting heart rate and blood pressure if I take any time. Sure, they can be mitigated with Nebivolol but I am comfortable on 5mg given I am happy with how I look currently.

If really trying to push the growth, then I would advise a higher dose.

Yes, it increases my prolactin a little.
thanks for contributing, value your experience. How much does 5mg ment raise your prolactin above your baseline?

"The ability of 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone acetate (MENT) to increase the weights of ventral prostate and seminal vesicles of castrated rats was four times higher than that of testosterone, while its effect on the weights of bulbocavernosus plus levator ani muscles (muscle), was 10 times that of testosterone. MENT was also approximately 12 times more potent than testosterone in the suppression of serum gonadotropin levels."

This is in rats granted but I don't think users are going to automatically get a free prostate pass just because trest is non-5a-reductase susceptible. Much of the research on trest is on incredibly low doses 1.0mg/day or less most times from what I have found. I think its worth considering that its "relative advantages" may go out the window with doses 50-100 times that used in studies. To draw a parallel we know that testosterones "relative safety" would change significantly were we to use 50-100 times a "safe as demonstrated by research" dose of 200mg/week......that would be 10,000-20,000mg/week. Sounds extreme but as it sits today that is what is being done with trest. Now further research may prove "relative safety" of much higher trest dosages but based on the available research that is the experiment people are running as we speak.

I was off trt due to lack of a doctor and insurance when PO released their trest many years back. I personally found it a poor replacement for test and never got any of the benefits people claimed such as libido increases. Years later back on TRT I tried it again and it worked as advertised. So for me trest works best with at least a baseline amount of test present in a user's system.

Calling progesterone a female hormone is pretty misleading. Allopregnanolone is pretty essential for equanimity and years of BnC had me at zero on my progesterone levels. HCG had stopped backfilling these hormones for me. It just stopped working the same way compared to the early years.

I won’t try to convince you. But there’s an awful lot of back pedaling here you’re doing re: progesterone being an agent of chemical castration, conflating progesterone and prolactin, etc.
Matsuo, backpedaling? Please. I am proud of this as a contribution to ProM. That progesterone is making you dramatic.

Matsuo, backpedaling? Please. I am proud of this as a contribution to ProM. That progesterone is making you dramatic.
that's pretty fucking insulting that you would tell me an essential part of my TRT is making me "dramatic"

but since you've never shared any pictures of your physique with us or any of your history of AAS usage. Even in this thread you start on ment, you have to copy/paste somebody else's experience with ment....its kind of pathetic isn't it? so its easy for your insults to just roll off my back :)

that's pretty fucking insulting that you would tell me an essential part of my TRT is making me "dramatic"

but since you've never shared any pictures of your physique with us or any of your history of AAS usage. Even in this thread you start on ment, you have to copy/paste somebody else's experience with ment....its kind of pathetic isn't it? so its easy for your insults to just roll off my back :)
See, you're just a disrespectful dude. I have a great deal of experience with AAS, but I won't share my physique with you. It's not pathetic when you consider the fact that I researched MENT deeply out of interest before using, came to some conclusions regarding its suppression and tolerability, and decided not to use it. I shared my findings.

I will tell you that running 700mg/week in the past that it was not equal to running 7 grams of test (10:1), nor 3500mg of test (5:1), but more like 2.5-3 grams at most.

So you've run 7 grams a weeks of test? Can you share some stats about yourself, years or training, some pics, current diet, etc?

See, you're just a disrespectful dude. I have a great deal of experience with AAS, but I won't share my physique with you. It's not pathetic when you consider the fact that I researched MENT deeply out of interest before using, came to some conclusions regarding its suppression and tolerability, and decided not to use it. I shared my findings.
So you've run 7 grams a weeks of test? Can you share some stats about yourself, years or training, some pics, current diet, etc?

Oh so this was just copy and paste? You've never even used MENT?

You don't necessarily attack @Type-IIx a bit, I had a lot of private conversations with him and he has a lot of theoretical knowledge.

We all know very well that theory and practice are sometimes very different, but I am very eager to read the information it provides, I do not treat it as the only correct oracle, on the contrary, as a curiosity and something that gives me a new perspective on a given drug. We had many conversations and more than once my "bro-teories" often coincide with what science says and its analyzes, so I think that his opinion is worth taking into account

You don't necessarily attack @Type-IIx a bit, I had a lot of private conversations with him and he has a lot of theoretical knowledge.

We all know very well that theory and practice are sometimes very different, but I am very eager to read the information it provides, I do not treat it as the only correct oracle, on the contrary, as a curiosity and something that gives me a new perspective on a given drug. We had many conversations and more than once my "bro-teories" often coincide with what science says and its analyzes, so I think that his opinion is worth taking into account
Problem is when somebody has no real world experience and a little scientific information. its dangerous to us who are actually using the AAS and looking for real answers about the drugs.

But I agree with you, it has some good information from time to time but it is confused about very basic things too. This makes me distrust the entire post then especially when it has to copy/paste the experiences of other men.

but to each his own. I never insult him and I welcome him to the forum always. He needs to be prepared to explain himself when he is confused about basic things. Its not an insult to him, he just needs to know basic confusion should not stand on the forum.

Thanks @luki7788

Matsuo, I think you misunderstand. I have practical experience, just not luki's level of practical experience. I've probably used more compounds than you, if you insist on turning this decent contribution on MENT into a ridiculous pissing match. I know you are a MENT guy, and maybe this is a bit negative on MENT compared to the subreddit you seem to be championing as savvy (frankly, they're anything but). Anyhow, I look at the original post here and think it's a solid contribution. I'm not interested in being an internet celeb, just sharing my findings. Now, I'm going to go lift some heavy shit...

Hey all,
New to the board, but not new to training/AAS/peptides. I have a strength/power sport background. I have been miserably detrained for a while now due to injury but am getting back into training. My first cycle was about 5 years ago, Test 450/wk for 10 weeks with Nolva and Clomid as needed. Next was a bad one for me, hated the anxiety from the EQ, but ran Test/EQ/Dbol - which blew me up, huge gains hypertrophy-wise, crazy acne. Took a while between that an the next when I just had to try Tren: huge speed/power/strength gains with Test/Tren/hGH at 4iU 3 on 2 off. After that, I was in love with Tren A, so I did some blends like Test P/Tren A/TNE and peptides like CJC-1293/Ipamorelin and the power and fat loss/recomp was great.
Now I think I want to get back into training assisted somewhat but not with too much risk to HPTA, so I'll probably stick with real GH, var/tbol and TNE/Test P. I'll be training for strength/power including the Weightlifting movements (Snatch, Clean, Jerk) non-competitively but seriously. I'll be pushing my squat and press for strength. And I'll be trying to put on good size and recomp since I've got fat during COVID-19 lockdowns.
Looking forward to the conversation and knowledge here!
-Type IIx
Here's your experience you posted for Reno and Luki and others to see.

Have a good training session bro, no hard feelings. I just feel compelled to point out confusion when I see it! :)

Good information to digest. Have 30ml of acetate and haven’t touched it yet . Am trying to come up with a prophylactic plan before diving in. @ 15-25mg per day along with cycle. 50mg Trest would seem excessive on top of test Ace/tren Ace 50mg/50mg. Didn’t know about the bio-identical progesterone would help.

for me, ment is simply a drug that aromatizes too much, the water retention it causes for me is a hindrance in my training and everyday life. But you have to remember that I am a supporter of the high test and maybe if I ran the ment with the dose of the trt test I would change my mind

thanks for contributing, value your experience. How much does 5mg ment raise your prolactin above your baseline?
Well I got it tested 2 weeks after coming off ment and it was 14 (high end of normal), which tells me it was higher and in the process off coming down. I won't test while on it until late January

The only thing that holds me back from adding small dose MENT to current cycle is being azoospermic. Is there any evidence (can be anegdotal) that MENT sperm suppression is more risky than suppresion caused by other AAS? Not having kid yet, but hoping to have one within kext few years.

The only thing that holds me back from adding small dose MENT to current cycle is being azoospermic. Is there any evidence (can be anegdotal) that MENT sperm suppression is more risky than suppresion caused by other AAS? Not having kid yet, but hoping to have one within kext few years.
For me nope, had a fertility test done after alot of years running gear straight and all numbers where normal.

Caber/prami do nothing for actual progesterone correct? The only drug that can really lower progesterone effectively would be something like mifepristone?
Just seeing this now! Yes, I would say that caber/prami are not suitable for reducing progesterone. Rather, an AI would mitigate aromatization to estrogens. Estrogens serve to increase prolactin (expression). That increased prolactin expression, in turn, causes symptoms of hypogonadism if too high (relative to the androgen levels). Importantly, progesterone and its derivatives (!) dysregulate hypothalamic regulation of T and gonadotropins via KNDy dendron signalling/pulsatility.
If you check out Footnote 1 from the References, you'll find a study showing MENT's suppression relative to Test+etonogestrel. Certainly, it's highly suppressive while on cycle. If you mean whether recovery of HPG axis functioning may be significantly hindered or even result in azoospermia post-cycle, definitely look out for anecdotes. My personal experience has been that most guys don't cycle off MENT, they BnC. I do try to keep an eye out for post-cycle MENT bloodwork/reports.

Just seeing this now! Yes, I would say that caber/prami are not suitable for reducing progesterone. Rather, an AI would mitigate aromatization to estrogens. Estrogens serve to increase prolactin (expression). That increased prolactin expression, in turn, causes symptoms of hypogonadism if too high (relative to the androgen levels). Importantly, progesterone and its derivatives (!) dysregulate hypothalamic regulation of T and gonadotropins via KNDy dendron signalling/pulsatility.

If you check out Footnote 1 from the References, you'll find a study showing MENT's suppression relative to Test+etonogestrel. Certainly, it's highly suppressive while on cycle. If you mean whether recovery of HPG axis functioning may be significantly hindered or even result in azoospermia post-cycle, definitely look out for anecdotes. My personal experience has been that most guys don't cycle off MENT, they BnC. I do try to keep an eye out for post-cycle MENT bloodwork/reports.

Yes, I feel as though some reach for dopamine agonist when the issue is really progesterone. I may have read that aromasin had the best outcome for lowering prog, but don't quote me on that. Anything else that you know which can be utilized for progesterone control?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131