over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ment/trest-a Fertility

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I'm blasting and cruising for a long while now and I am planning on using TRT+ for the future.

This will be:
2-3iu GH
25mg test-e ED.
10mg trest-a ED.

So 175/70 total per week.

I know I am shutdown at the moment and need to run a fertility protocol in the future to have kids.
my main question is:

Can trest-a fuck up your fertility FOR GOOD? So even if you come off it and recover.

I have used the search button but can't find a lot of info on this.

Anyone got more?

@Type-IIx maybe?

On an other forum I found the following:

''Short answer is no, it doesn’t cause permanent infertility. Recovery of test levels and fertility were faster coming off of MENT than trt. That being said, the patients in a clinical trial aren’t YOU. It’s possible that your response is different and that you need more time to recover than the mean trial patient. But permanent infertility is something that you have to genuinely try to achieve. Keep in mind your body exists for quite literally one reason: to reproduce so the species can continue. The mechanism that makes that possible is pretty damn resilient by design.''

So that would be a no? Just need time to come off it and restore fertility.

My firm belief (and you can search a thread I made about trt and fertility with a lot of great info from members) is if you are fertile you are overwhelmingly likely to bounce back. I had a kid and then for 10 years was either on trt or competing with tren and all kinds of other drugs and literally zero sperm count. At almost 40 years old I bounced back. That is what I have seen from almost everyone.

My firm belief (and you can search a thread I made about trt and fertility with a lot of great info from members) is if you are fertile you are overwhelmingly likely to bounce back. I had a kid and then for 10 years was either on trt or competing with tren and all kinds of other drugs and literally zero sperm count. At almost 40 years old I bounced back. That is what I have seen from almost everyone.
Yea I agree with that. But I read some 'horror' stories about MENT maybe fucking it up for good. I don't buy it to be honest and think it is a lot of parrot talk, but I just want to be sure :).

Also found this, seems we are right.

Sufficient regular doses of trestolone cause severe oligozoospermia or azoospermia, and therefore infertility, in most men. Trestolone-induced infertility has been found to be quickly reversible upon discontinuation. When LH release is inhibited, the amount of testosterone made in the testes declines dramatically.

Also found this, seems we are right.

Sufficient regular doses of trestolone cause severe oligozoospermia or azoospermia, and therefore infertility, in most men. Trestolone-induced infertility has been found to be quickly reversible upon discontinuation. When LH release is inhibited, the amount of testosterone made in the testes declines dramatically.
Did it say what a “sufficient” dose was?

You are going to set a ProM record for starting most new threads in a week - congrats on that award.

From help me with face bloat, gh hurts my hands, injecting sub-q, trest at 1mg or 10mg weekly etc etc etc maybe you have realized by now that everything is fucking subjective and you are going to get different opinions from every different person that responds. How about try something and let us know how it goes? Everything you post questions about I could find 10+ threads where it's already been discussed at length. I can tell by the nature of your questions you have no clue what you are doing and new to all this - there is just an element of doing it and going through trial and error with yourself and your blood work. There is an element of being your own lab rat to all this that no one really wants to talk about that is just the truth.

Something tells me if you spent half the time contemplating your lifting/nutrition as you do whether to do test at 200mg or 223mg @ 1/2 inch depth or 3/4 inch depth you would make actual progress.

To answer your question, running some trest won't keep you from having kids....but it might! Or maybe it was something else that caused it, you will never know till you try. Or don't try if it's actually important to you. Looking to random internet guys who may be completely full of shit to help you make all your decisions isn't the best way forward. Good luck with your trt+

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131