over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT // Trestolone Acetate Log

This week is also a deload week for me so everything feels weird...coming off of NPP and DBOL and lowering test....introducing Trestolone and dealing with E2 issues...and deloading. Today I feel amazing though. I really want to go lift today but I may wait one more day to complete my full deload week.

First workout today off the deload, and first max-effort workout since starting the MENT a week ago.

I felt so strong it was amazing. I was amped up and motivated through the whole workout, all the way til the end. My strength was up and I felt great.

Definitely running the AI high helped.

Hit Legs today, heavy day 6-8 reps, did:

Leg Extensions (higher reps)
Leg Curls
BB Back squats 3x6-8
Romanian DB 3x6-8
Leg Press 4x6-8
Seated Leg Curl 4x8
Seated Calf Raise 3x8 super set with calf raise steps with 45lb plate in each hand

Felt great, strength was awesome, overall great workout. Really liking the trest, its insane what such a low dose is doing.

Did Chest and triceps today, heavier on chest and moderate on triceps

Slight incline smith press 4x 6-8 reps
DB Flat Press 4x6-8
Peck Deck Flies 4x8-10

I've been stopping 2" above my chest on barbell bench and equivalent position or dumbell press. Peck Deck I don't stretch all the way back. I go as far back as possible until the weight starts to transfer from my pectorals to my delts. Right before that point I begin the concentric. My shoulder issues have gone away and my chest developement has improved dramatically.

Triceps:

V bar pushdowns w fat graps, standing close to the pulley so maximum tension is at the stretched part of the strength curve, 4x10-12 reps
Rope pushdowns standing back from the pulley so that maximum tension to the cable comes at the peak of the concentric, 4x10-12
Incline Skullcrushers behind the head, arms bent, 4x10

I have noticed better devlopmenet in my triceps from working the muscle at different parts of the strength curbe through cables. Wherever your forearm is at a 45 degree angle to the cable, that's the part of the exercise where you will be working through maximum tension. So by standing back from the pulley I cause a 45 degree angle to be achieved at the contraction. Using the long ropes allows me to position my elbows as far back as possible, further maximizing contraction. My triceps have changed a lot over the past month, good dense muscle.

Felt great today, but my CNS has always been slow to recover. Going to take the next day or two offI think

n3mo0101,

Have you noticed any hair loss or hair thinning on the trest?

n3mo0101,

Have you noticed any hair loss or hair thinning on the trest?

No none at all tbh. And i shed significantly from tren. It always comes back but my hair gets a lot thinner on tren.

Nothing on the trest.

I'm really starting to feel and see the effects now. I'm eating clean, 500 cals above maintenance and am growing well.

A buddy of mine who's almost 50 is running 400mg/week of this and he said his strength is through the roof, he started a week ago.

No none at all tbh. And i shed significantly from tren. It always comes back but my hair gets a lot thinner on tren.

Nothing on the trest.

I'm really starting to feel and see the effects now. I'm eating clean, 500 cals above maintenance and am growing well.

Thanks for sharing. Everyone raves about how amazing trest is.

I read mixed reviews on hair loss while on trest and I'm glad to hear you are not being affected by it.

Thanks for sharing. Everyone raves about how amazing trest is.

I read mixed reviews on hair loss while on trest and I'm glad to hear you are not being affected by it.

Yeah man its awesome, I'm only pinning 30mg ed, I want to up it haha.

Hey brother

Was wondering.......Did you finish your run on trest yet? What are/were the final results? :)

Did you mention who your trest came from?

I've been on 400 mg week since January 1st. Strength is through the roof. Taking with 600mg test. It is truly one of the best substances I've ever used, and I have been in the game since the mid-80s.
Trestolone is a 19 Nor testosterone derivative, in fact it is chemically known as methyl nor testosterone. Taking tons of AIs is not only ineffective, it's detrimental to your results and physical health.
Oh and by the way, no asking for sources on the open board!!

What's the AI you are using? Will you please share with me?

Thanks

It has mild progesteronic affinity, does not convert to estrogen. AI is not recommended.

It has mild progesteronic affinity, does not convert to estrogen. AI is not recommended.

You will hdve tits if you don't use am AI with trest

Im running 400mg and no gyno at all. You see the one guy above who said he still has gyno on 1mg Arimidex. You need caber.

Im running 400mg and no gyno at all. You see the one guy above who said he still has gyno on 1mg Arimidex. You need caber.

Interesting...thank you for this.
So you're saying all these guys taking a shit ton of AI
Many Letrozole in high dosages... have been trying to control the wrong thing? Fucked up but funny at same time.

So this isn't true?

"One of the main side effects from MENT is aromatization. MENT converts into the very potent estrogen 7a-methyl estradiol.

Since MENT and this estrogen both contain the 7alpha methyl group which does not bind to SHBG, it is safe to assume that this estrogen will be active and readily bind to the estrogen receptor, causing water retention and gynecomastia. It is strongly recommended that an aromatase inhibitor like arimdex or letrozole be used when taking MENT."

Also...
Mike Arnold's suggestion of 500mg to 1000mg a week?
Omg no lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity