over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MENT (trestolone) + HCG as TRT

testtrenvar

Newbies
Has anyone used low-dose MENT (trestolone) as TRT? I'm thinking of running at 2.5mg ED and HCG 2x a week

Not sure how helpful this is, but I don't have the guts to replace testosterone with MENT, so I add 5-10mg daily of MENT to my testosterone TRT every so often. Haven't used HCG.

Not sure how helpful this is, but I don't have the guts to replace testosterone with MENT, so I add 5-10mg daily of MENT to my testosterone TRT every so often. Haven't used HCG.
I briefly tried using trest without any testosterone and I did not like it. Difficult to describe but it felt like I was in a very subtle depressed state. Not unhappy but did not seem to get excited as easily about anything. Maybe just "flat" mentally is a better way to say it. Not entirely sure but it's not something I'd do again.

Thanks! Has adding the MENT affected your blood markers in any way? I'm looking for maximum health, while hoping for a bit more anabolism than what a true TRT dose can provide

H
How did that treat you? What is your trt dose? Trest enth or ace? Asking because I’m getting ready to add trest ace to my trt of 120mg/wk 60mgx2. Don’t really know how to dose trest ace.

Long-term in a true hypogonadal environment it falls short IMO. I used it when it was first released by PO years ago. I was without insurance so no TRT dr. and for personal reasons was not willing to go UGL. Trest was never tested long-term as a test replacement and sure for a short 8 week period you will be fine. Eventually the methyl estrogen vs regular estrone/estriol/estradiol and the complete lack of DHT will make for a very poor replacement. I also NEVER had any of the euphoria and raging libido. Doses were as low as 1mg/day up to 12.5mg/day. Trest ace, trest deca, and trest phenyl prop were all used.

Fast-forward and once again on 70mg/week TRT I tried a little trest and experienced all the benefits people bragged about. IMO NOTHING can 100% replace testosterone and all it's metabolites. Man has NOT outsmarted or bested nature yet when it comes to actual long-term TRT in a hypogonadal male.

Thanks! Has adding the MENT affected your blood markers in any way? I'm looking for maximum health, while hoping for a bit more anabolism than what a true TRT dose can provide
Lipids and ApoB worsen slightly, but not too bad.

I would not run Trestolone or any other steroid for that matter without a testosterone base. The estrogen converted by testosterone is different than the estrogen converted by MENT.

I’m probably the exception but I feel and look better Ment than on testosterone.
Historically I have not been as sensitive to estrogen sides. Currently running 100 ment at 15-20mg daily. Not exactly a low dose but I’ve found daily shots and not overeating carbs as the secret to controlling estro and minimizing bloat.

I’m probably the exception but I feel and look better Ment than on testosterone.
Historically I have not been as sensitive to estrogen sides. Currently running 100 ment at 15-20mg daily. Not exactly a low dose but I’ve found daily shots and not overeating carbs as the secret to controlling estro and minimizing bloat.
Have you had any negative mental sides from using MENT only? For me 19-nors have always messed with my thinking and mood a bit, which makes me reluctant to try MENT

Have you had any negative mental sides from using MENT only? For me 19-nors have always messed with my thinking and mood a bit, which makes me reluctant to try MENT
No actually it puts me in a better mood than anything else. Similar to dbol.
19 nors always gave me sides but I never did them in moderation. I’ve kept it low and frequent with the trest to avoid estrogen spikes and smooth sailing so far

H

How did that treat you? What is your trt dose? Trest enth or ace? Asking because I’m getting ready to add trest ace to my trt of 120mg/wk 60mgx2. Don’t really know how to dose trest ace.
My forever TRT base is 20mg per day. I add trest ace at 10mg per day. But to me, this is a cycle so I take breaks

I briefly tried using trest without any testosterone and I did not like it. Difficult to describe but it felt like I was in a very subtle depressed state. Not unhappy but did not seem to get excited as easily about anything. Maybe just "flat" mentally is a better way to say it. Not entirely sure but it's not something I'd do again.
When you were in this "flat" mental state, were you also taking an AI? I ask b/c that's exactly how arimidex AI made me feel

Has anyone used low-dose MENT (trestolone) as TRT? I'm thinking of running at 2.5mg ED and HCG 2x a week
Don’t do this bro… Not unless you have some testosterone in with this.

Cage

When you were in this "flat" mental state, were you also taking an AI? I ask b/c that's exactly how arimidex AI made me feel
No just the trestolone. I even switched to test prop for 3 weeks prior because I wanted to try trest with no test in my system. I never use any AI's.

No just the trestolone. I even switched to test prop for 3 weeks prior because I wanted to try trest with no test in my system. I never use any AI's.
No AI here either.

Next go around I'm going to try and push it a little further, maybe up to 30mg ED and see how I react.

I always have asin around just in case my nips get a little itchy, then I'll take a quarter tab... but this is almost never.

For me MENT was NOT a negative on mood. DECA is AWEFULNESS in a bottle for my mental health and down stairs plumbing. 100mg/week DECA has been the absolute worst thing I have EVER taken for my mental health. Even rec use did not have as negative of effects as DECA. I tried 3 times to work through ONE 5ML bottle from my HRT clinic.......joints felt great and the fullness was AMAZING but the mental effects were DARK.

Trest had no effect, pro or con, on my mental health.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws