over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ment vs. Tren

andro

Banned
Been hearing a lot of mixed reviews about this ment. some say that it is like NPP, and some say the strength gains and size gains are better then Tren.
I am a big tren fan and the only sides i get are the nigth sweats and always being hot.

Going to be doing a lean bulk and tren ace and test ace has always worked great but a buddy of mine has just done some ment and advised that he got bigger off ment then tren, strength gains are about the same. He also said that he did lose some body fat as well.

anybody else have luck with this Ment stuff.

okay, I've been out of the game to long, what is ment? what is it short for so I can search for this and read up on it?

What is Ment?

What the hell is Ment?

50mg ed is all you need. This is very anabolic but not sure if its better than tren for size and strength.

the info i read on it is interesting to say the least, anyone here have any experience with this?

From what my buddy said at 50mg ed was strength was like tren but size was better. Other posts i read say it is not as good as tren in strenth or size and is like NPP.
Anybody cycle this yet? Its going to be hard to beat tren gains.

Was about to try it until I read some logs. Seems like it was hyped up pretty well and looked good on paper, but in reality the results are not as great.

I know I'm very interested in this, for me... the strength gains I get from Tren are incredible and if I can find another substance that gives the same type of strength gains, I'd love to give it a swirl.

From what my buddy said at 50mg ed was strength was like tren but size was better. Other posts i read say it is not as good as tren in strenth or size and is like NPP.
Anybody cycle this yet? Its going to be hard to beat tren gains.

From what I have researched Ment is as strong as mibolerone, it's a 19nor that has similar characteristics to tren, but is capable of aromatizing similar to nandrolone, and shows no significant binding to shbg...

So, I am very interested in MENT as well, but as of yet, I have not tried it.

Mike Arnold is the guru when it comes to MENT. hopefully he sees this thread. Supposedly it is 4x stronger than tren or something like that. I am surprised no one ever talks about it if this is true. It is hard to find anyone that has ever tried it

I have spoke with 2 people from different forms that both said that the Ment strength gains are NOT as good as tren. Not so sure about the size gains but on high cal diet Tren puts on the mass and it is bloat free mass.

if this stuff is as good as tren for strength and better for size i will be on it by the end of the month.

Mike Arnold is the guru when it comes to MENT. hopefully he sees this thread. Supposedly it is 4x stronger than tren or something like that. I am surprised no one ever talks about it if this is true. It is hard to find anyone that has ever tried it

Thats because practically nobody carries it. Im very curious about it myself. Tren sides are unbearable for me so to possible find something that packs the same punch wo the sides would be cool.

I found Mike Arnold and sent him a PM. I will be starting Tren Ace soon but if this Ment is better i will sell the 120ml of Tren Ace i have and buy tons of Ment.

Another member from a different board that has a great reputation has done a ment cycle and he was not impressed. he said strength was not close to tren. he said Ment is like Npp. :banghead:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear