over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mental side effects from gear...

Dave_19

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
on what steroid or stack would you say has the biggest mental effect on you. I noticed that dbol really made me feel different, hard to explain but almost more confident and a overall powerful feeling, on the other hand i didnt notice much of a change with test besided being horny throughout most of each day. Ive noticed while observing a friend, while on fina/dbol/t3 cycle he was really aggresive, always seemed to get irratated very easy, and the previous cycle his estrogen was very noticable at times being really sensitive and emotional.

yea I would say long term use can lead to severe depression! If mixed with other drugs I would say could develope severe Bi-polor disorder, even schitzophrenia(sp?)! Also anxeity seems to be a pretty common problem amogst juice heads so I would throw that in there to! So does obsesive compulsive behavior! I would say increased aggression can be a problem! These conditions can and should be managed either my medication and/or counciling! Though I would say with small doses it can be theraputic for these conditions its when you start taking alot is when the above mentioned side affects are really prominant!

I personally notice things some of these things when taking alot like +1500mgs a week! Like My attention span is nill! I think about sex 24/7, I am anti-social, can tend to gte depressed! Also I think if one can spot these problems in there behavior and try to manage them that is always going to help! Also age seems to help either by experience or someother reason!

major side effect

Most people think they look better than they really do. Dillusion I think is a major side effect:D :rolleyes: :D

Also I see in some younger or older/less educated juice monkeys self-obsortion, feelings of grandeur, spectacle, god complex, extreme arrogance, passive agressive personality! The list could go on and on! Also it might not be juice that causes these symptoms but it usually magnifies them! Also monkeys usually, or could have a troubled childhood that could cause some of these things! I mean lets face it you gotta be kinda outt there to take steriods to such extremes as most of us do! I persoanally call it "the sickness" like if I am out with somone who is kinda big and I haven't seen him/her before but my friends know him/her, instead of asking if he/she juices I simply ask "Does he/she have the sickness" they know what I mean:D

I think it magnifies the charactericts of the users personalities. Also many are much more sensitive to mental-type side effects. Clomid makes many all emotional-to me it has no such effect. Id say test itself makes me feel more andro-like. But Im laid back so its more within myself than outwardly exhibited. Then you have some aggressive, immature type guys who use the andro-effects of juice as an excuse to fly off about situations. Again this is just a magnification of their own childish mentality. A mature individual should recognize the slight changes and be in full control of them. If not lay off the sauce!!!

Nothing wrong with transfering the agressivness into some ass-kick workouts, though! :D

hehe funny subject.

i have a friend that used about 3 or 4 cycles of sus. the funny thing is, he would think he was god's gift when he was on juice and thought he was some kinda fuckin untouchable, as in the MOB bs. it was funny as hell when he'd be on cycles and we'd go out to clubs, cuz he would be walkin around with his chest all out, but when off cycle, he would kinda slouch when he walked. funny as shit.

JW

I just waited for MikeS to answer as I knew his reponse would be better than mine :D

I'm the same way Mike, I can tell when it comes on and turn it off. I do believe that if you have aggressive behavior, gear can magnify if not actually make you out-of-control. Same thing with Clomid and you - doesn't affect me at all (other than increase my load :) ).

I do like the side of "more wood" :D That's mental isn't it?!?

xcel

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL