over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MEPS and Anabolic Use?

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My little brother just landed an Option 40 contract and is headed to MEPS in March.

It is highly highly unlikely he will be tested but does anyone have any insight on what compounds are on the current DOD testing contract? (If he is selected for anabolics testing).

My little brother just landed an Option 40 contract and is headed to MEPS in March.

It is highly highly unlikely he will be tested but does anyone have any insight on what compounds are on the current DOD testing contract? (If he is selected for anabolics testing).
He won’t get tested for AAS

He won’t get tested for AAS
Urine samples are still being stored unfortunately. He’s going in at a very lean 240. Trying to drop weight like mad with limited success. Concern is them testing old samples.

None for PEDS. Just a lot of tests, Open cheeks, lift sack, paperwork, and him having a gameplan(as far as what he wants)and get all promises/job in writing signed or “it is not happening”.

Max

Already has his option 40 lined up and ASVAB done. Just has his medical.

Does anyone know which compounds the DOD does test for if he is flagged for testing? At a later date / meps / in a box with a fox? Just in general what’s tested for?

They won’t test use for PEDs. They will only test for recreational drugs.

They won’t test use for PEDs. They will only test for recreational drugs.
I agree with aphex here. this was my experience in the Army too. there are just so many damn guys that it would be brutally expensive and time consuming to test for something that so few guys would actually test positive for (at least in my opinion and from what I've been told by higher-ups.).

even while I was in the Special Operations community, the only time I had ever heard of anybody actually being "accused" of using PEDs was with some SEALS I knew. there were about 10 guys or so who had been using and the command basically "honor systemed" them by asking them if they had used. I believe 7 of them lied through their teeth and denied it, while 3 guys owned up and admitted it. the 7 guys who denied it, just continued on in their platoons as usual, and the 3 guys who admitted it were punished by being temporarily sent to some bullshit command for a period of time. I don't remember if the 3 guys temporarily lost their Tridents but all guys missed a deployment with their platoon

I know it sounds messed up but in the military, deny, deny, deny... If they actually had anything on you, you'd already be punished.

We had a saying while we were in when it came to dicey situations "Deny until you die."

Just my experience though

chris, I'm sure your brother is smart, but BY FAR the biggest piece of advice I would give your brother on this subject is to KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT. make sure he never tells a soul about his usage, even his closest friends. it's sad but i've seen it too many times guy selling their "brothers" down the river to save their own asses when they get in trouble.

honestly, guys running their mouths and talking about shit gets WAY more guys in trouble than the military actually finding shit out through some initial investigation.

They DO NOT test for PEDS. ;)

Just make sure he's off ANY REC drugs, period!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131