over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meredith just won Open Class D at the North Americans

AWESOME! Congrats Meredith!

Z

Well done. You looked great

Much Deserved Win!

Congratulations Meredith!

UNBELIEVABLE! Such great news! Im so happy for you both JT and Lynx!!!

I gotta say, looking at the pics of you in casual clothes off stage.......you have that look, that Pro Look! No kidding. Your poise and style is what defines this. Great work Meredith, hope to see you guys soon!

Hey Dave, Rez speak sounds like NZ speak HAHAHAHAHHA, once you guys come down I will point it out. Many similarities Hey.......LOL.

DAMN I 'm so late..

but that is GREAT news and am happy for you guys.:headbang:

Thanks for the pics socalphotographer! I have to tell the board how we met:
I went down to watch some of the night show and to see if I could snap some shots of Ojs. When I got to the auditorium I took a seat in the very last row next to a couple of other figure competitors. They left after a while but there was this guy standing behind us with this camera with a huge lens. I made a comment about the class Ojs was in and we got to talking. Eventually I said something about being from Montana and SCP said,
"Wait...Montana...Figure...USA's...are you Meredith?"
:eek: :confused: :eek: "Yes!?!"
LOL! I'm Socalphotographer!
"OH MY GOSH!" :eek:

We both cracked up laughing! I mean what are the odds? SCP is so nice and a wonderful person to just sit and visit with! Lol! He's the only one who didn't leave when I struck up a conversation with him! :eek: Yeah, I think I ran off the other two figure girls I was trying to chit-chat with. :rolleyes: Uh...no, I did run them off! :p Anyways, I'm glad we met and I have to say his photography skill are so good! He was taking his pictures from the BACK of the auditorium!

That was pretty hilarious! I couldn't believe that of all the people in the ballroom I run into Lynx! I think I might have run those girls off, though - I think they got sick my camera and lens hanging over their heads and hearing my camera shutter snapping away...

I didn't realize that was Tony at your table! If I had known I would have introduced myself! And maybe stayed for some ice cream sundaes. :D

Sorry to hear that you got sick. Hopefully all you need is some rest to let your body recuperate...

SoCal is Good Guy...

That was pretty hilarious! I couldn't believe that of all the people in the ballroom I run into Lynx! I think I might have run those girls off, though - I think they got sick my camera and lens hanging over their heads and hearing my camera shutter snapping away...

I didn't realize that was Tony at your table! If I had known I would have introduced myself! And maybe stayed for some ice cream sundaes. :D

Sorry to hear that you got sick. Hopefully all you need is some rest to let your body recuperate...

After I posted my pics from the 2010 Jr. Nationals, knowing that my "photo skills" are a work in progress, SoCal sent me an email with some of his pics and the different settings he used. He also gave a brief description of he took them (setting, etc) to get a better idea of how to adjust my camera and lens... his explanation was THOROUGH... and I still keep forgetting to email him and express my great appreciation... I am such a dork... Thanks SoCal, you were a BIG help sir! I decided to share this publicly for my penance :eek:

After I posted my pics from the 2010 Jr. Nationals, knowing that my "photo skills" are a work in progress, SoCal sent me an email with some of his pics and the different settings he used. He also gave a brief description of he took them (setting, etc) to get a better idea of how to adjust my camera and lens... his explanation was THOROUGH... and I still keep forgetting to email him and express my great appreciation... I am such a dork... Thanks SoCal, you were a BIG help sir! I decided to share this publicly for my penance :eek:

Hey, so you did get my e-mail! I wondered if it went through, since I found out that some of the messages I sent out around that time were never received. Glad I could help. Look for a follow-up e-mail in the future with more examples...

Congrats Meredith and JT!

Thanks again everyone! And thanks Tony, you make me feel like SuperWoman or something! Lol! :eek:

I wanted to also give a special thanks to Jason (Iabadman) who got the ball rolling on all of this last year. He had so much faith in me after the LA show that he sent us the USA's a week later. Who does that?!? An incredible person that's who. :) He's been so supportive throughout all of this and phenomenal friend. So thank you Jason, I truly appreciate your friendship. :)

Meredith, I did get a chance to see you on the stage. You looked so impressive! I really meant that. ...way beyond the ProCard. You had the look of true champion head to toe.

But thing were moving so fast for me, I simply could just not get over to meeting you. And I feel bad about that. I would have loved to congratulate you personally.

Great darn work meredith...Way to go...You are awesome!!!:D
Doesnt get better than that chiquito!!

Mer, you did it! Overly well deserved!

Hey Meredith.. your a lady of many talents... Your educated, sweet and can bake a cookie like no other...

The win is just icing on the cake of your list of lifes accomplishments.. It was nice to meet you when i did.

Winning the overall at LA was the start of your push to nail a national win. Im so glad your momentum from that day took you to the top of the Amateur ladder... Im sure the win wont change who you are one bit.. one big congrats to you!

Hey Meredith.. your a lady of many talents... Your educated, sweet and can bake a cookie like no other...

The win is just icing on the cake of your list of lifes accomplishments.. It was nice to meet you when i did.

Winning the overall at LA was the start of your push to nail a national win. Im so glad your momentum from that day took you to the top of the Amateur ladder... Im sure the win wont change who you are one bit.. one big congrats to you!
^^^ in bold: OMG can she ever! to die for!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131