over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Merry Christmas PM

Samson250

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Wishing you all a happy holidays regardless of your beliefs or location or if it’s just another day on the calendar.

Brag about your gifts and tell us your holiday plans if you have them.

If your holidays suck this year welcome to the club. You’re not alone. We’re all just trying to make it the best we can.

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm not doing much other than enjoying the time with my family and trying to survive these horrific cold temps.

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm not doing much other than enjoying the time with my family and trying to survive these horrific cold temps.
Same here, I'm spending time with my family, watching football(GO PANTHERS), enjoying my mom's great cooking and desserts! I did legs yesterday and I have been doing back on Saturdays but decided to enjoy time with my loved ones and enjoy our Christmas traditions and the food. Oh yea, it's COLD(relatively) here also so we're all just trying to stay inside.LOl...burrrr!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hope everyone has a good Xmas...Enjoy the day and back to business the next:cool:

Merry Christmas And Happy Holidays to all. May the New Year be your best year ever.

Enjoying a few days off work. Gym, food, watching calories, still enjoying tasty foods, with more carbs and fats combined than normal, sometimes. So blessed to have supportive parents . Smoothing out some tight forearm , biceps with deep massage, massage gun, teñnis ball, fingers. Shave my body. Getting older I shave more often due to gray hairs popping up . Got a bunch of flavored dextrose, glutamine, eaas. Merry Christmas 🎄

Merry christmas brothers. happy new year to all!

Enjoying a few days off work. Gym, food, watching calories, still enjoying tasty foods, with more carbs and fats combined than normal, sometimes. So blessed to have supportive parents . Smoothing out some tight forearm , biceps with deep massage, massage gun, teñnis ball, fingers. Shave my body. Getting older I shave more often due to gray hairs popping up . Got a bunch of flavored dextrose, glutamine, eaas. Merry Christmas 🎄
Merry Christmas, yep im going to have a carb up tomorrow, my little girl could not decide if she wanted pancakes or waffles, so i told her i would do both, im sure she will eat half of each and i will have stack about 8 deep, lol.

Merry Christmas y’all!

A couple hours of fasted cardio on the bike at 4:30 am coming up, then some packing - leaving the house at 4 am tomorrow for a week of shredding up Park City.

Got a fat feast on the menu over lunch, I dropped some serious coin on Christmas gifts. It’s the first time in years my entire family and all my siblings kids are under one roof at my parents for the holidays, I went on a mission to spoil my nephews/nieces and my siblings/parents. I LOVE gift giving, and tbh don’t like getting gifts (other than weights/gym shit lol).

Everybody have a great Christmas, a safe one!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you at PM 🎉🎊🎁 Christmas plans are to redo the home gym. From Black Friday up through Dec bought a ton of new equipment, mainly so the girlfriend and I can train together. Bought a second plain flat bench from Rage Fitness; Westside Scout Reverse Hyper; 2 new ladies bars: 1-Rage Fitness(beater bar) & 1-American Barbell(SS bearing bar); 2pr of loadable dumbbells: 1-Rogue & 1-Eleiko, plus collars; 2pr of Eleiko bumper plates and some change plates; 2 identical horizontal bumper plate racks from Rage Fitness; and two token kettlebells for the girlfriend: 25lbs & 35lbs. Plus picked her up lifting straps, wrist wraps and knee sleeves for X-mas - all are blk with pink in them lol.

Wishing you all a happy holidays regardless of your beliefs or location or if it’s just another day on the calendar.

Brag about your gifts and tell us your holiday plans if you have them.

If your holidays suck this year welcome to the club. You’re not alone. We’re all just trying to make it the best we can.
Amen to that brother and Merry Christmas everyone

merry christmas everyone 🎅

Best wishes to everyone!

A couple days ago, I surpassed 10,000 posts and my 16th anniversary here and I just wanted to show appreciation for this board's existence and its purpose and members over the years. Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope 2023 an onward is better for all of us.

May you all have another great year!

Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas to all at PM!
My wife and I plan to eat well with family hoping to put on a few pounds here and there.
My wife is receiving some quality late season WARM hunting clothing from me for Xmas. She has a remaining Archery deer tag to fill and very eager to fill it by Dec 31, no matter what the cold weather.
Go Girl Go!!

💋

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear