over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Message from Gropep about IGF-1lr3

big4nuthin

Registered
Copied this from AR. Makes you wonder.

itsjinx
Junior Member Join Date: May 2005

IGF-1 Message from Gropep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I emailed them to ask about selling IGF-1LR3 for human use and I got this response. Many of you know this is used in most IGF's

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your interest in GroPep and its products and for your honesty about your intentions. It is refreshing when someone is prepared to be honest on this issue. Appreciated. Seeing as you have been honest with us it is only fair I be honest with you. Simply put, no-one in their right mind would use LONG[TM]R[3]IGF-I in a human. LONG[TM]R[3]IGF-I was specifically formulated for use in Industrial Cell Culture on individual cells. In this application it works brilliantly, being more potent than IGF-I. However isolated cells are not the same as an intact animal as, for example, they do not have kidneys or an immune system. As a result, LONG[TM]R[3]IGF-I should NEVER under ANY circumstances be used in humans as it may prove fatal. This has nothing to do with purity, rather it is the LONG[TM]R[3]IGF-I molecule itself that is the potential problem. Illicit use is therefore a safety issue. Anything anyone tells you to the contrary is rubbish, irrespective of what evidence or experience they CLAIM to have.

The mistaken belief that IGF-I and particularly LONG[TM]R[3]IGF-I are useful as performance enhancing agents has resulted in a high demand for LONG[TM]R[3]IGF-I and a thriving trade in counterfeit GroPep vials, vials that do not contain what is claimed on the label.

Finally, the response I am required to give for all inquiries regarding human use:

We cannot supply or sanction the use of any GroPep Biotechnology Reagent in humans for any purpose. No GroPep Biotechnology Reagent is of Pharmaceutical Grade and are specifically marked "not for human use" for this reason. They are therefore unsafe and may be fatal if used inappropriately.

GroPep therefore accepts no responsibility whatever for any injury caused by the inappropriate use of its products.

GroPep only sells to bona fide Research Institutions or Biotechnology Companies, not to individuals. The same rules also apply to our Distributors.

All our shipments are via Courier and are traced to ensure correct use. No GENUINE GroPep product should therefore be accessible to anyone other than legitimate Researchers.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Stephen Hardy
Biotechnology Reagents Marketing Manager.

Yep,
Ive heard if you email them they get pretty Blunt with you,lol
Thats better then a few of there other reply Ive seen :)

That should confirm that every Tom dick and Harry DO NOT Have the real
stuff and Sure ass hell they Dont all have the 'receptor' grade.
I think it is out there and available by a select few... But the Majority
is Bogus. Is it Safe?? well thats an entire thread in its own, I guess time will tell.

Thanks for sharing that Biggs, Im always interested in learning and reading more about it..Who better then the direct source,However I do beleive they HAVE to Give a certain reply to cover there own tails :)

Hmmm very interesting! As Rajjin says they will have to carry an official line to try & curb the black market useage but it does make you think!

Do you guys think this guy is telling the truth when he says all Gropep IGF is couterfeit on the black market?

hydro said:
Do you guys think this guy is telling the truth when he says all Gropep IGF is couterfeit on the black market?

No... But the Majority,Yes imo

rAJJIN said:

my first cycle of IGF was GenSCi's and I wasnt all that impressed, I ran it @ 50mcg/day........I am about to try Omega's igf in about 2 wks @ 80mcg/day and I hope to get better results.

rAJJIN said:

Absolutely agree.
IMO the statement by Gropep is nothing but a fancy disclaimer.
Whatever they say, backed by scientific jargon, it (REAL IGF1-R3) obviously works in humans.

MikeS said:
Absolutely agree.
IMO the statement by Gropep is nothing but a fancy disclaimer.
Whatever they say, backed by scientific jargon, it (REAL IGF1-R3) obviously works in humans.

Someone on another board mentiones the fact that if a Gropep rep said "yes it would work great in humans" that they would obviously get into trouble over it since everyone would think it was OK to use IGF as a preformance enhancing drug.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity