over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Messed up Gyno?

MrC

Newbies
Hey guys... Been reading alot of your stuff for many weeks, you guys certainly know ur stuff. Great stuff :)
im 23, been training for 8 years, been off for last year and a half.
Can't remember my last course but it was Anapolon's and never had any sign of gyno.

Then about a year later, started taking propecia to prevent hair loss (genetic predisposition) and that when my nipples grew and started lactating (?).
Stopped that and i didn't have any more 'milk' (bet you'll never think of a breast feeding mom in the same way again :)

Then recently, went onto deca at 200mg per week and my nipples puffed up and started lactating again after 2 weeks, hit 4 provirons and 80mg temoxifen? a day, had to drop my deca after 3 weeks cause I couldn't get dostinex or remeron in time.

Anyway, been 9 days from last shot so should be wearing off.
What i'm confussed abaout is this... always had small bumps under, however, they are to the outside of each nipple and not directly under it?
Also, first thing in the morn, they are hard (size of pea or 2) and not puffy, and by the eve they are all puffy but not hard...

WTF is going on?
:confused:
Thanx

Gyno caused by deca (and I believe drol also) is progesterone-related, not estrogen related. So proviron (which is not all that great a remedy when e-related gyno shows up) and tamoxifen won't do squat.

I'm not familiar with dostinex or remeron.

Winny competes for the progesterone receptor - it may not be enough in your case though. I think (not 100% sure) that Bromocriptine may help with progesterone-related gyno - hopefully others will chime in.

There are actually 3 hormones required for gyno to begin. Igf, estrogen and progesterone. Usually, if you never have gyno until you begin taking something like anadrol, tren, or deca it just means that the other two hormones were already present and you added the missing link (progesterone) when you started the tren, drol, or deca. To combat it, nolva can actually help even when it's progesterone induced because it slows down igf production and blocks estrogen. But, it's not enough by itself for progesterone induced gyno. To really stop it, you have to take out the progesterone too. For that, you would need the winny, or bromocriptine in there too. And stay away from the steroids that can convert to estrogen, of course.

BigBoyJ said:
There are actually 3 hormones required for gyno to begin. Igf, estrogen and progesterone.

that explains how i grew some tits on a tren/igf cycle..

if there is more fatty deposits than lump then maybe try injecting lipostabil the destroy local fat stores..

some guys on chemical anarchy had some success with it i believe.

Thanx guys...
I've been off and now trying to do best that I can while I wait for my progesterone blockers...
I believe 600mg B6 ed also helps?
Would Nolvadex then be able to assist in reducing or eliminating progesterone gyno after?

Clauds

Last edited:
I've developed a lump some time ago and it varies in size. I've had it for awhile but now is the time to finally get rid of it. I'm going to try the lipostabil and the aromasin and see where that gets me. Keep ya posted.

MrC said:
Thanx guys...
I've been off and now trying to do best that I can while I wait for my progesterone blockers...
I believe 600mg B6 ed also helps?
Would Nolvadex then be able to assist in reducing or eliminating progesterone gyno after?

Clauds

Like I said, you need to remove/block all three hormones. Nolvadex will block the estrogen and reduce the igf, so yes it will help. But, you also need to bromocriptine, or winny to block out the progesterone.

Hey guys...
My nipples are still puffy and sensitive...
I'm taking 120mg nolvadex a day, 4 provirons a day and 50mg winny evey 2nd day.
what do you guys think?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828