advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Messed up with synthol? Will it self correct?

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Let me start off by saying I had BEAUTIFUL bicep results. I wanted to perk up my side delts as well, so following Big A's protocol of 1ml X 10 days, 2ml X 10 days, and 3ml X 10 days.. I started hitting them.

Because i can barely reach my side delt to inject, I assume now that I kept injecting in the same spot of the muscle daily. I only made it to do 21 which I stopped due to pain that was interfering with my job. I stopped somewhere like may 18th or something.

The part I was injecting in was more towards the front of the side delt muscle. Now when I hit a side chest or back double bi, it is noticeable where I have this slight bubble in the area I injected. Only half of my side delt was affected by synthol I think.

Will this go down since I only went 21 days? I do see how I can self correct this with smaller injections into the spot I missed, just have my girl do it.. but right now, I would rather it just fade back down if possible.

If it is possible, how long should I be looking at until it goes down to determine if its permanent or not?

I would do the exact same protocol in the areas that you missed. Then leave it all for 6 weeks.

You should never do a Syntherol cycle in areas where you can't reach to inject properly.

if you just finished ur syntherol run

eat in a calorie defeceit and dont use much gear, if any, and avoid training that bodypart for 3-4 weeks

by not staying highly anabolic (eat less food and less gear) it will help prevent your body building muscle in the irregular shape uve made once the synthol metabalises

however if it been over 4-5 weeks after ur last sythol injection and the lump or irregular shape is still there, then you will likely need to run a syntherol protocol again in order to try correct it

I would do the exact same protocol in the areas that you missed. Then leave it all for 6 weeks.

You should never do a Syntherol cycle in areas where you can't reach to inject properly.

I agree...You need to have a clear view and reach wherever you are injecting...If you cannot you need someone to be there for you!

My mistake, I am willing, well have to own up and live with my own mistake.

It is clearly evident the area that was missed, so I will hit up that area. Any tips/suggestions on how to massage side delts when they are hard to reach?

My mistake, I am willing, well have to own up and live with my own mistake.

It is clearly evident the area that was missed, so I will hit up that area. Any tips/suggestions on how to massage side delts when they are hard to reach?

Find a tennis ball and wall, then lean and roll it around your delts. This is if you
can't reach your delts with the opposite arm.

Last edited:
Any tips/suggestions on how to massage side delts when they are hard to reach?

J4CKT has a good suggestion...Also, you may want to try using a paint roller, it will give an even, smooth massage and you should be able to reach the site with the assistance of having the handle.....

J4CKT has a good suggestion...Also, you may want to try using a paint roller, it will give an even, smooth massage and you should be able to reach the site with the assistance of having the handle.....

Right now I am massaging with my hand as hard as I can for as long as I can until my hands hurt lol.. then I am rolling on pvc pipe, and then i rub back and forth on the corner of a wall. I also do several 50 rep sets of side raises with resistance band.

I hit a side chest pose, find the bubble area which is about an inch wide and runs the entire length from top to bottom of side delt. I then draw 1ml and do 3 separate injections of roughly 0.3ml behind the bubble, and another 1ml, 3 separate injections of roughly 0.3ml in front of the bubble. After 3 days, it actually looks much better, but still needs work. I think I can pull this off, fingers crossed.

Pissed it made my biceps look beautiful and perfect, and screwed up side delts, but front and rear delts managed to come out perfect.

btw using a 27g 1.5in pin for each inject. I am dedicating an hour to find the proper injection spots, injections, and then massage and such.. wont shoot if i dont have the time.

Last edited:
Right now I am massaging with my hand as hard as I can for as long as I can until my hands hurt lol.. then I am rolling on pvc pipe, and then i rub back and forth on the corner of a wall. I also do several 50 rep sets of side raises with resistance band.

I hit a side chest pose, find the bubble area which is about an inch wide and runs the entire length from top to bottom of side delt. I then draw 1ml and do 3 separate injections of roughly 0.3ml behind the bubble, and another 1ml, 3 separate injections of roughly 0.3ml in front of the bubble. After 3 days, it actually looks much better, but still needs work. I think I can pull this off, fingers crossed.

Pissed it made my biceps look beautiful and perfect, and screwed up side delts, but front and rear delts managed to come out perfect.

btw using a 27g 1.5in pin for each inject. I am dedicating an hour to find the proper injection spots, injections, and then massage and such.. wont shoot if i dont have the time.

Be careful massaging so vigorously with your hands. It gives an uneven massag and can cause some trauma to the injection area. Trying using something that will give you a smooth, even massage. I also use the paint roller for massaging and it works great!

Be careful massaging so vigorously with your hands. It gives an uneven massag and can cause some trauma to the injection area. Trying using something that will give you a smooth, even massage. I also use the paint roller for massaging and it works great!

I tried the paint roller..I cant get any pressure on my delts though.. I don't feel it doing anything. It is an awkward angle i feel.

I tried the paint roller..I cant get any pressure on my delts though.. I don't feel it doing anything. It is an awkward angle i feel.

Do you have access to someone that can assist you with either the injects or the massaging?!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws