advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mestanolone - Methyl DHT (Oral Stanolone)

What I have gathered from researching this compound.

It played a huge role in Easy Germany's doping program.. they called it STS 646.

It is methylated DHT, methyldihydrotestosterone.

The literature I've read on STS 646 is very very interesting. The Germans found it helped greatly with athletes' focus, and optimization of the CNS, increasing muscular coordination. Then even put women on the stuff which is a bit scary if you know about dihydrotestosterone's specific roles in male development.

Anecdotally, bodybuilders who have gotten their hands on the stuff report losing fat, muscle hardening, better focus and mood, a strength increase, and some other effects I can't recall off the top of my head. Expect balding. Thing is, it's not reported to be very good for muscle gain. However, what I find interesting are the accounts I've read of guys taking this stuff in higher doses and reporting how difficult it is to lose muscle even when on a severe caloric deficit. Significant muscle retention qualities in this hormone. Insane strengt gains comparable og better than Halotestin. It's a dry non-aromatizing compound. But it doesn't have a joint-pain effect like, say, Winstrol.

The effects make sense and sound like what a typical DHT-related compound should do. I'm very interested in this drug though, I think there may be something special about it, if only in an athletic sense. The Germans had tons of compounds available, and tons of scientists researching them and synthesizing new chemicals, but they came back to STS 646 time and time again, and used so much of it.

My personal source happens to stock this stuff in powder form. I'm planning to run significant doses of it this summer, and will be making a log here.

I wanted to try it but never got the chance. It was sold as a prohormone for a while, like the Primaforce Methyl Rage. Didn't seem to make waves back then, maybe the hardcore crowd thought it must be shit since it was sold as a supplement, I don't know.

Not much value to a male in the PO form, especially someone on testosterone, injectable could be another story.

I took mestanolone (primaforce methy rage) about 15 years ago. It gave me good strength gains with no water retention and no issues with back pumps and such which I get on every other oral that I have tried. dose was 50 mg for 4 weeks than 75 for the last 2 weeks.
I even got bloodwork after. Liver vallues did barely move. HDL went from 51 to 38 and LDL from 105 to 125

Back in the early-to-mid 2000's, before Operation Raw Deal in 2007, IP in China used to sell mestanolone as "Masteron tabs." I was one of his resellers at the time, and I used to sell (and use) a good amount of mestanolone. It was never nearly as popular as Dbol, Winstrol, Anadrol, or the other top orals, but there were a lot of guys like me who liked it. It was a good hardener, good for strength and libido, and as an anti-E (competitively blocking E2's effects at the estrogen receptor) for those of us who were on a lot of test.

I liked mestanolone a lot, and wish I had it available now. Maybe I will have to look to see who has it available, and compare it to Proviron.

Back in the early-to-mid 2000's, before Operation Raw Deal in 2007, IP in China used to sell mestanolone as "Masteron tabs." I was one of his resellers at the time, and I used to sell (and use) a good amount of mestanolone. It was never nearly as popular as Dbol, Winstrol, Anadrol, or the other top orals, but there were a lot of guys like me who liked it. It was a good hardener, good for strength and libido, and as an anti-E (competitively blocking E2's effects at the estrogen receptor) for those of us who were on a lot of test.

I liked mestanolone a lot, and wish I had it available now. Maybe I will have to look to see who has it available, and compare it to Proviron.

What was your dosage?

What was your dosage?

If I remember correctly, they were 25mg little green tabs, and I used to take from 1-3 of them per day, along with typically using 400-500mg test per week and 400-500mg deca or EQ per week. They really seemed to have a positive effect on strength, libido, and hardening, although of course when you are on multiple compounds it is difficult to separate out the effects of each individual compound.

But I really did love those little green tabs back then, better than Winstrol, although Winstrol would have more of an effect on muscle growth.

If I remember correctly, they were 25mg little green tabs, and I used to take from 1-3 of them per day, along with typically using 400-500mg test per week and 400-500mg deca or EQ per week. They really seemed to have a positive effect on strength, libido, and hardening, although of course when you are on multiple compounds it is difficult to separate out the effects of each individual compound.

But I really did love those little green tabs back then, better than Winstrol, although Winstrol would have more of an effect on muscle growth.

I totally remember those! I tried them out way back when, for a few weeks - didn't notice anything dramatic, but definitely seemed to be similar in effect with what I've experienced with inj mast

How was the cognitive effects? Focus/Alertness?

What would you compare the strength gains to? Not Halotestin like some have claimed?

How was the cognitive effects? Focus/Alertness?

What would you compare the strength gains to? Not Halotestin like some have claimed?

Nothing like Halotestin or Cheque Drops or Tren, no anger or rage or bad temper. More like Proviron or Masteron: a hardener, a feel-good drug, a libido enhancer.

The listed positives are what I like about high dosed Proviron, like 200mg+ daily. It was all that was available in my location and was great from dieting.

Nothing like Halotestin or Cheque Drops or Tren, no anger or rage or bad temper. More like Proviron or Masteron: a hardener, a feel-good drug, a libido enhancer.

Better than both Proviron and Masteron, yes?

Mestanolone is pure DHT unlike Proviron and Masteron

The listed positives are what I like about high dosed Proviron, like 200mg+ daily. It was all that was available in my location and was great from dieting.

Do you mean you have tried Mestanolone?

If yes, what dosage did you take that compared to 200+MG Proviron?

I had the chance to buy this in 2004 when it was on the over the counter market

I read logs of guys with hardningnof muscles , aggression, and not much size ,therefore I opted out, and the fact it supposed to rape a genetically pre disposed to androgenic alopecia hairline

I opted mohn instead and popped my cherry on that

Do you mean you have tried Mestanolone?

If yes, what dosage did you take that compared to 200+MG Proviron?

I haven't taken Mestanolone but its benefits are seen from high dose Proviron was my point. Sense of well being, holding muscle on diet, CNS stimulant, and dryness. Proviron sucks for muscle growth even at high dosing from experience.

I did a lot of these and all IPs orals. They were 50mg, and of course it wasn't oral Masterone, because that is Superdrol. Saying it is pure DHT is not totally accurate because once you add the Methyl group (17aaa) you change the property of the drug. Just as Methyltestosterone is not pure/exact Testosterone. It was similar to the typical DHT drugs and the effects mentioned here. No joint issues. Not as good as Halo, which is, unlike all the other products mentioned, not a DHT derivitave. God bless IP :cool:

I did a lot of these and all IPs orals. They were 50mg, and of course it wasn't oral Masterone, because that is Superdrol. Saying it is pure DHT is not totally accurate because once you add the Methyl group (17aaa) you change the property of the drug. Just as Methyltestosterone is not pure/exact Testosterone. It was similar to the typical DHT drugs and the effects mentioned here. No joint issues. Not as good as Halo, which is, unlike all the other products mentioned, not a DHT derivitave. God bless IP :cool:

What was your experience with in in regards to physical lokka/strength/focus/libido

I wondered who else would mention IP, God I miss that guy and his products, used to love just checking on his lists for the next new mad product, used his stuff exclusively for many years.

I used to really like the oral masterone as he called it, used to get really good strength and hardness, never get strength increase from inj masteron so it was like super masteron for me. Was a decent substitute for winny when my joints started to complain from using his oral winny.

Incidentally a few years back I tried an otc prohormone by Olympus labs called “the one” which appeared to be the same compound but it did not work anything like IP’s

I wondered who else would mention IP, God I miss that guy and his products, used to love just checking on his lists for the next new mad product, used his stuff exclusively for many years.

I used to really like the oral masterone as he called it, used to get really good strength and hardness, never get strength increase from inj masteron so it was like super masteron for me. Was a decent substitute for winny when my joints started to complain from using his oral winny.

Incidentally a few years back I tried an otc prohormone by Olympus labs called “the one” which appeared to be the same compound but it did not work anything like IP’s

«The One» had a oxime group attached to make it a designer steroid. methyl-dht-oxime. It was/is much weaker than pure Mestanolone

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws