over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MET A BOARD BRO @ BODYROCK SHOW

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Hey went to a big show (the Bodyrock - called one of the biggest ameture shows out there) yesterday. Spent quite a bit of time hanging with PatK (looking pretty jacked!!)- we have been local and known each other for a good while now. But this was our first chance to meet!

It was a great time as was the whole event. Lots of pros-Gunter, Kamali, Bob Chicirello, Priest, Tom Prince, Shawn Ray, Monica Brandt, Jenny Lynn, many others and the usual parade of fitness beauties at the expo.

Incidentally with some real stiff competition, Dieselman from our board got 2nd in the Hvywt, and a gym buddy 2nd in the Super Hvy. Good job!

Last edited:
Yea, that's always a kick.

I got a chance to meet several bros from the board when I went to the Emerald Cup this year.

xcel

Thanks for the post and support big MikeS.
Although I have to rectify the results as I ended getting 3rd in heavy's.
I got awesome reviews from many Pro's and from the judges the whole day (long day BTW). I didn't intend to reach a peak this time so I did not change my diet, training or supplementation for this show as I was doing it just as a warm up (after a 5 year break from competitions) I have 3 more weeks to peak for my next show.

Peace,
Dieselman

yea I went to the show also. great turnout. I am alittle pissed though I know the winner of the heavy weight class personaly and I must say he had the worst chip on his shoulder. that no way to get to the top.

Thank you

Thanks for the kinds words MikeS..."Jacked", that makes me feel good buddy:D Yes, it was nice to finally meet ya buddy......especially after the time we've known each other and many conversations we've had. Always nice meeting bros from the boards, especially the highly respected ones.

Dieselman- you looked real good bro, you're pretty jacked yourself! Like to see what ya look like after 3 more weeks of diet:eek: Keep hitting it hard bro, you'll do real well! Take care.

patk

Re: Thank you

patk said:
Thanks for the kinds words MikeS..."Jacked", that makes me feel good buddy:D Yes, it was nice to finally meet ya buddy......especially after the time we've known each other and many conversations we've had. Always nice meeting bros from the boards, especially the highly respected ones.

Dieselman- you looked real good bro, you're pretty jacked yourself! Like to see what ya look like after 3 more weeks of diet:eek: Keep hitting it hard bro, you'll do real well! Take care.

patk

Thank You Patk. I really appreciate it.
3 weeks............... it'll be a totally different ball game ! I WILL PEAK ON TIME !

Dieselman

congrats to dieselman and patk wheres the pics fellas

Hey Dieselman-Doug from the gym told me on the phone today you got 2nd, so thats where I got that info.
I also dont understand the srocing-if you tie for 2nd, how do you get 3rd? Judges just announced you as placing 3rd by accident or miscalculation?

I will say, Id give my left (or right-but not both! :D ) nut to look like Dieselman. I see him in the gym all the time, seen him shoot a few poses plenty of times in the back rooms-his physique is near perfect IMO. And Im not just sucking ass-legs are pro level no doubt.

For sure PatK I hope we can hook up some more in the future. Maybe one day I can get you to our gym to meet Dieselman, Johnny Bravo, Tazzy, Thermo.

Well I just got an email with the final scoring sheet I can't post it, it's in Xcel, And I just don't know how to paste it correctly here. But the score puts the 2nd and third places with a total 12 points each (so its a tie and so, then they flip the coin????) well who cares,.

No offense to the other brothers who trained and dieted as hard as I did.

Dieselman

Good post Mike......

Congrats on the show dieselman.

Dieselman send the excel file to me and I'll post it up here for ya. Besides, I'd like to see the scoring myself.

[email protected]

later,

DrG

Results for Heavy Weight Division

Attached are the results for heavies - brought to you courtesy of Dieselman!

Enjoy,

DrG

Attachments

• finalscoringforgncbodyrock2003(2).jpg
    finalscoringforgncbodyrock2003(2).jpg
    95 KB · Views: 204
While Frank had more #2's, Jason had a #1! They probably tossed a coin :mad:

xcel

I know two of the guys in the top 5 not counting dieselman and the competition was pretty tight IMO. One guy has been in some pretty sick shape and is all natural.

patk

Pat what weight class was the natural guy? Some can get away with it if bantam/lightwt but as you get bigger it becomes almost impossible to really compete.

He was in the heavies believe it or not. He has just done like 3 shows in the past 2 months. Took 2nd and 3rd I know in 2 of them and took 5th at the Rock. His genetics are sick! I know it comes hard to believe, but I am 99.9% positive that this guy is natural......just a real stand up guy and I don't think he'd say he was if he wasn't. I am very hard pressed to believe most people that say they're natural in the heavies, but I'm sure of this guy. Take care.

patk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity