over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Met someone with a lot of saizen, trying to make sure its real

n3mo0101

Registered
I met a guy who has a bunch of saizen, like almost 100 boxes supposedly. He showed me a couple pictures of one of the boxes, it still looks sealed.

He said his son was prescribed it for years but never took the full dose and they just accumulated. The one he sent me a pic of was the 8mg one.

He seems like a good dude and legit, my questions are this:

1.) How much would someone actually be prescribed?

2.) How can I tell if its legit?

3.) How long would it take for it to expire? If its legit, I want to make sure it still works, the one he sent me expired in 2016 but it still is sealed

Does it sound reliable for someone to have 500k of GH?

I dont know anything about How to determine legitemacy of the products but assuming it is the Expired hgh will be good if its been stored in a cool dark place or in a fridge.

TP's rips were tested that was 2 years expired and had lost no potency at all. How it was stored was also unknown. If you store pharma hgh in the fridge I am positive it Can last 5+ years after the expiration date with little to no potency loss. The whole "it will go bad/hgh is very fragile" is blown way out of proportion

Last edited:
Sounds pretty legit to me. Buy a box and get bloods drawn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask Guru Ameen, he will know.
Different brands are produced different ways, seros are diff from humatrope etc, it makes a difference in ideal storage conditions

Last edited:
I just grabbed a couple pens to test.

I take 10iu then the serum test 3 hours later right?

Does it sound reliable for someone to have 500k of GH?

Yeah his kid was prescribed it for years he said, and I believe it because this guy is like 4"11" and his son is 5' flat, both of them thin. And the dude isn't the brightest bulb, definitely not a hustler trying to scam someone.

He said they would get like 3-6 months supply at a time, and the doctors would routinely up his dose but the kid wouldn't always take it or take the recommended dose. And when insurance would switch up, sometimes they'd get sent double orders. Like if you have vision insurance and they cover 1 pair of glasses every 2 years, then you switch insurances at work or something and now you're eligible for a new pair.

I just got bloods yesterday, waiting to see how it comes back. Hoping for the best. I can tell its legit though, the click pen is impossible to counterfeit in a price-sensible way and the solvent smells like something from a hospital, almost like the way slin smells. Theres no way you could replace the vial of growth with a fake without breaking the pen. All the boxes are sealed too.

Yeah his kid was prescribed it for years he said, and I believe it because this guy is like 4"11" and his son is 5' flat, both of them thin. And the dude isn't the brightest bulb, definitely not a hustler trying to scam someone.

He said they would get like 3-6 months supply at a time, and the doctors would routinely up his dose but the kid wouldn't always take it or take the recommended dose. And when insurance would switch up, sometimes they'd get sent double orders. Like if you have vision insurance and they cover 1 pair of glasses every 2 years, then you switch insurances at work or something and now you're eligible for a new pair.

I just got bloods yesterday, waiting to see how it comes back. Hoping for the best. I can tell its legit though, the click pen is impossible to counterfeit in a price-sensible way and the solvent smells like something from a hospital, almost like the way slin smells. Theres no way you could replace the vial of growth with a fake without breaking the pen. All the boxes are sealed too.

Sounds promising. Only question then if it is real will be how much does he want for it. Hopefully you know them well enough that he might give you a low price.

Did you test the oldest of what he had? Id want to test the oldest one, figuring they were all stored the same way and that the oldest would be the weakest since it is oldest.

Can't you scan them with EMD Serono app? I've scanned Serostim with app a few times.

Can't you scan them with EMD Serono app? I've scanned Serostim with app a few times.

I think I read on our board once where someone said that some fakes will scan just fine on that app, as long as the code on them is a legit code. Seems that someone can take a legit code and reproduce it to put on counterfeit vials. Not sure if it is true though. Just reporting what I read somewhere on here some time ago.

Sounds promising. Only question then if it is real will be how much does he want for it. Hopefully you know them well enough that he might give you a low price.

Did you test the oldest of what he had? Id want to test the oldest one, figuring they were all stored the same way and that the oldest would be the weakest since it is oldest.

I don't know if I tested the oldest one, but as long as bloods come back ok then I'm happy. He is definitely going to hook me up.

I'm 100% confident they're legit, you can't counterfeit these pens. I don't know if you've ever seen one but you'd have to break it to put in knock of growth and to create a machine that will manufacture identical pens with fake or generic gh just doesn't make sense financially. Its not just a vial and some bac water, its a mechanism. Also, the smell of the water is so distinct, I don't know if you can even get that stuff on the street. Smells like insulin, that clean hospital smell.

You’re 100% confident... why are you asking?

Figure out how old the one you had tested was and compare that to the oldest ones he is going to sell you. Make sure the older ones aren't a lot older, maybe they are much less potent now if they are a lot older.

I don't think anyone here has a definite answer to your expiration question. I think the most important thing is how it was stored.

Figure out how old the one you had tested was and compare that to the oldest ones he is going to sell you. Make sure the older ones aren't a lot older, maybe they are much less potent now if they are a lot older.

I don't think anyone here has a definite answer to your expiration question. I think the most important thing is how it was stored.

Ok, thank you

Got my bloods back and they GH serum level is consistent w other GH's I've tested. Pretty excited to run some legit saizen

Got my bloods back and they GH serum level is consistent w other GH's I've tested. Pretty excited to run some legit saizen

Hopefully they are all just as good. I don't trust most people, just be sure that you weren't given the only good sample and the others are bogus. Not sure how you were given the one you tested. If it was lying on a table with all of the others and you randomly chose one then I wouldn't be too worried. If the guy gave you one and then you tested that, then I might be paranoid some. I would assume though that they all look the same and youll be able to tell if any of the others were tampered with.

1) upto 18iu a day from what i've heard
2) buy 2-3 and try them out, you should feel the hgh. you could have labs also
3) well it officially expires on the expiration date. do you mean how long after the expiration date it is going to be good?

something on the topic i came across

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30bpE4RdkOw&t=23m53s"]KEVIN LEVRONE or FLEX WHEELER? #askDave - YouTube[/ame]

Hopefully they are all just as good. I don't trust most people, just be sure that you weren't given the only good sample and the others are bogus. Not sure how you were given the one you tested. If it was lying on a table with all of the others and you randomly chose one then I wouldn't be too worried. If the guy gave you one and then you tested that, then I might be paranoid some. I would assume though that they all look the same and youll be able to tell if any of the others were tampered with.

Since they're all "expired", he gave me the oldest one to test, it expired in 2016. The bloods came back good, GH serum level 22.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws