over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Met the Xman in the gym last night.

Mrtae

Registered
So I was working out last night in the gym, and in walks this Huge Beast. I immediately new who he was. The X man Toney Freeman. Wow!! At one point we working out beside each other, and in between sets when he took his ear buds out I introduced myself and had a small conversation. He was a really nice guy and I told him I wouldn't bother him long cause I knew he was training. He looks awesome! Big, full, and shredded. He's going to do some damage in Tampa for sure.

Funny thing is my gf looked him up and said wow he looks great and would support you being similarly built. She and I have conversations about size versus being aesthetically pleasing.

It was definitely motivating and an inspiration.

How is his workout?

Very intense hardcore or laid back?

Some pros can get huge beyond huge will half effort type training.

The X-Man has been training for more than 25 years...he is a walking symbol of hard work and patience.

How is his workout?

Very intense hardcore or laid back?

Some pros can get huge beyond huge will half effort type training.

First of all, he is only 9 days out from the Tampa competition so his workout is going to be different than his normal or offseason workout. He was doing arms, and it was intense, filled with supersets, light weight, and kinda not what I expected. He was doing the same movements us normal Joes do. Skull crushers, tri pull downs with a rope attachment, one arm over head dumbbell tri raises/presses, standing bar curls, sitting one arm bicep curls on his leg/knee. What was impressive though, he was very focused and effective.

First of all, he is only 9 days out from the Tampa competition so his workout is going to be different than his normal or offseason workout. He was doing arms, and it was intense, filled with supersets, light weight, and kinda not what I expected. He was doing the same movements us normal Joes do. Skull crushers, tri pull downs with a rope attachment, one arm over head dumbbell tri raises/presses, standing bar curls, sitting one arm bicep curls on his leg/knee. What was impressive though, he was very focused and effective.

Pros can do the average Joe exercises but what really is the difference between the pro and average Joe doing the same exercise is the Pro's "Mind to Muscle Connection." That's what it's all about. Tony really holds it down for his height and always was a favorite of mine to be so huge for his height and having huge ripped legs yet a small wasp waist line!

So I was working out last night in the gym, and in walks this Huge Beast. I immediately new who he was. The X man Toney Freeman. Wow!! At one point we working out beside each other, and in between sets when he took his ear buds out I introduced myself and had a small conversation. He was a really nice guy and I told him I wouldn't bother him long cause I knew he was training. He looks awesome! Big, full, and shredded. He's going to do some damage in Tampa for sure.

Funny thing is my gf looked him up and said wow he looks great and would support you being similarly built. She and I have conversations about size versus being aesthetically pleasing.

It was definitely motivating and an inspiration.

I don't know what's cooler...meeting the X man or the fact that you have a girlfriend that will discuss size vs. conditioning w/ you.

I don't know what's cooler...meeting the X man or the fact that you have a girlfriend that will discuss size vs. conditioning w/ you.

I agree. I am a very lucky man with being blessed with my gf. She trains as well and has her goals set on competing in figure or physique.

I also feel very fortunate to have met Toney. Talk about motivating! You have no idea how pumped I was and am after that. I do think he is the epitome of patience, discipline, and dedication. Like the saying goes "it's a marathon and not a sprint".

Very cool a freind of mine knows Tony prett well says hes a humble dood.

Heres some pics he posted 12 days out guy looks awesome!

539223_497362116944834_263030277_n.jpg
432171_497362236944822_1641170079_n.jpg

I don't think those pics do him justice really. Big 6'2 monster!

Glad u met Toney. He is a cool dude. Respect bc he is always in shape and cares about how he looks.

Always brings his condition to the stage, Awesome physique

I met Toney at a local show in my area where he had a booth set up. I talked with him for about 30 min. It was like talking to your neighbor, really cool and down to earth. We talked about EVERYTHING, he was really open and let me in on some industry secrets, and told me things about certain gurus that blew my mind. He told me about things he's tried that he would never do again, and let me know that it's all about longevity and training smart and consistency. The dude was showing me videos on his phone and was just very open. Real cool dude. I asked him why he was here at such a small show, he said a fan of his on Facebook had never been to a bodybuilding show and couldn't afford a ticket. He bought the guy a ticket and flew up to see the show with him and setup a booth. Cool as hell.

Another thing, I am 6'2 the same as him and weigh 260 at 13%. The thing that you don't realize in pics of him is his thickness, I mean he is THICK as hell, and even in offseason was super lean. Iam a big guy, but he was on another planet.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner