over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metabolic damage..is it real?

You are lean and look good, the leaner you are the harder it is to lose more fat
Appreciated..but in looking for that 6%. Just once to say I was that lean. I stall around 10 to 11%. I've been at it since February

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FWIW, drunk people develop a "gut" because of alcoholic liver disease / cirrhosis / ascites. Unless you're talking about them just being fat in general, and that's because of bad dietary choices in general and being in caloric surplus.

I can / do diet on pasta, bread, tortillas (flour, oh no!), dairy products, cereals, whatever. Hell, I even eat pork rinds and light ranch daily on a diet. He's not wrong just because your beliefs don't line up with his. Do I think you need nutrition? Yes, of course. I also eat EVOO, eggs, beef, etc. I just don't think you have to "eat clean and only clean bro." Does this mean you can do the same on sugar and soda? Some can, most can't, and seems like a waste to me.

Hitting your macros is more important to body composition than anything else. If you need to eat 2500cals to lose fat and eat 3000 of clean foods, you're not going to drop anything.

As far as the cheat meal / refeed goes--the strategy I employ is this:

Do I need a refeed? If yes, am I going insane for junkish food? If yes, then I just have junkish food that nails the macros for one meal (or I save up two meals worth of cals/macros for the day and do that). Will it effect body composition at all?

Fuck no.

You take a hit on cheat meals as refeeds when you don't control it. That's the problem. Proper planning prevents this. Most restaurants have nutrition data for everything these days. If you want to go out to eat for your refeed / cheat meal, just pre-plan it and you'll be fine.

I didnt say to Calories in, Calories out doesnt matter, Read what i posted, Nowhere where i said that.

I say Food choice AFFECT BODY COMPOSITION, NOT JUST CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT.

Someone eating 2000 Calories with All carbs source without protein is going to look way different than someone who eat 2000 Calories mainly from protein source.

Also Food Affect you hormonaly. Eating 1 pound of Beef for lunch and Eating 200G of Carbs from pasta is not the same!

You will feel different from those 2 meals. Insulin play a role.

Eating a Too huge calories meal lower Testosterone, Go read on studies.
Mostly Carbs do that. The highest insulin is elevated the lower your testosterone is.

People will have diffeent body composition based on Their Caloric intake, Macros and Food choice.

I know bodybuilding guys that only eat meat and carbs. without fruits and veggies. Yes they are Built and lean, But they look like shit, Their Skin is fucked up. Not clear.

I used to believe it was all Calories in Calories out, with anything protein come from it.

You know the Body Cant produce Vitamin C Right? You need to eat it daily. Omega 3 and Omega 6 fats. The more you eat those the more your going to be healthy.

ITS NOT ALL ABOUT BODY COMPOSITION, IM TALKING OPTIMAL HEALTH HERE TOO.

If you dont give a fuck about Health thats your problem. But Having perfect skin, healthy teeth gums. Feeling like a millions bucks is worth it to me.

Drink your soda and eat your pasta if you want(If you think they provide nutrition), I stick with my fruits and veggies.

Appreciated..but in looking for that 6%. Just once to say I was that lean. I stall around 10 to 11%. I've been at it since February

You'll have to suffer, not everyone has the mindset or body to get that lean.

If you have been dieting since Feb you need to relax for a few months and get back at it

You'll have to suffer, not everyone has the mindset or body to get that lean.

If you have been dieting since Feb you need to relax for a few months and get back at it
Would you hover around maintenance or go up above?

in what regard?
health? sure.
body composition? nope. you're wrong.
get yr protein needs in and it doesnt matter what u eat to fill the rest of yr macros for getting lean or gaining weight, doesnt matter at all.
wait. now yr gonna say u can eat 1000 cals a day over maintainence and stay lean eating "clean?" pfffft. wrong. u aint gonna change the laws of physics. if u think u can yr outa yr fuckin mind.

Do you understand how insulin works? How different food effect its release?
What it does? What the body does when there is constant high levels of insulin? Man I good go all night with how wrong you are. All calories are NOT created equally.

Would you hover around maintenance or go up above?

A little above, take 2-3 weeks to get your self out of constantly being hungry and then stay in that state for a few more weeks. Adding 10lbs during that time is ok. Starting a diet again will be easy and you will lose weight fast.

A little above, take 2-3 weeks to get your self out of constantly being hungry and then stay in that state for a few more weeks. Adding 10lbs during that time is ok. Starting a diet again will be easy and you will lose weight fast.
Right on man. I wanted to forget this diet for a while and chill for a minute. Those 10lbs will be my pleasure 😆

Holy fuck dude, Finally someone that think like me.

People thinking a Calorie is a Calorie are fucking dumb, They piss me off so much.

Eating 2000 Calories of Bread,pasta,Icecream, soda. Thinking its the same as eating 2000 calories of Beef,Chicken,Fish, Eggs, Fruits and veggies. Is the same are out of their fucking mind.

THE FOOD CHOICE YOU EAT MATTER.

You're comparing protein to carbs and fatty foods lol
Bad logic

Lol your fucking dumb.

If you think eating 2000 Calories of Bread, Pasta, Icream and soda, you will have the same body composition of someone eating.

2000 calories of Eggs,Beef,Chicken,Fish, Fruits,Veggies, Your fucking dumb.

The 2 people will have difference physique and body composition If they eat this over a long period of time and train.

Why the fuck do you think Drunk ass people who drink develop of a Gut. Different type of food affect you differently. Body composition and Health.

I go as far as to say, That Food affect you Hormonally. Eating 500 calories of Beef is not the same as Eating 500 Calories of Pasta.

Think before you post stupid shit.

THE FOOD CHOICE YOU EAT MATTER.

No duh brb let me compare Greek yogurt to ben and jerrys

you look good man, and are pretty lean. It gets harder the lower you get. I am on 1800-1900 cals/day now, losing steadily, and am down to 192 lbs or so, prob 9-10%.

What i've found is this: be meticulous, count EVERYTHING (even veggies), weigh/measure everything, keep a spreadsheet.

Take deloads and diet breaks. The diet breaks have helped me a TON. 10-14 days at maintenance, first week being the deload. Weight starts dropping again after getting back into a deficit.

Also everyone is different as far as metabolic rate, especially depending on your daily activity level.

I've just tried focusing on getting my step count up, which really helps.

Keep at it. If stalled, take a diet break and then get back at it.

No duh brb let me compare Greek yogurt to ben and jerrys

Anyway greek yogourt is shit.

Bad protein source.

If you want to be leanest and keep the most Lean body mass, You need to eat The highest Biological value protein source.(Whole eggs, Beef).

This is what keep your lean bodymass and get Extremely lean.

You need to based your diet on Food quality to keep the lean body mass and Get extremely lean.

The more precise your diet is with Food choice, the better your going to look.

The more you want to get lean and keep body mass, The more food choice matter.

Bad protein source.

If you want to be leanest and keep the most Lean body mass, You need to eat The highest Biological value protein source.(Whole eggs, Beef).

You need to based your diet on Food quality to keep the lean body mass and Get extremely lean.

Had 4 whole medium brown eggs today fried over ez with siggis yogurt. Lots of black pepper and everything but the bagel seasoning. Really liked the dairy and egg protein combo :)

Had 4 whole medium brown eggs today fried over ez with siggis yogurt. Lots of black pepper and everything but the bagel seasoning. Really liked the dairy and egg protein combo :)

Try eating 8 Whole eggs for breakfast.

Magic start to happen.

On most days i eat 8 Whole eggs hardboiled for breakfast sometime i go up to 10.

60G of Protein Of the highest biological value protein available on earth.Better than whey.

Try eating 8 Whole eggs for breakfast.

Magic start to happen.

On most days i eat 8 Whole eggs hardboiled for breakfast sometime i go up to 10.

60G of Protein Of the highest biological value protein available on earth.Better than whey.

That's why you're bigmatt and I am not ;)

In a similar boat OP. Two years ago on prep I got damn lean down to 5-6% dry on probably 2800cals a day being my lowest and starting at around 3300 with 20-30min of cardio.

Now I'm usually down in the low 2000's and can't get as lean. Thinking about just focusing on reverse dieting but not incredibly sure. This isn't my first rodeo but body has been throwing me for a loop for over a year.

Btw, stats are
6'1
~230lbs at 10-11% with all visible abs

ITS NOT ALL ABOUT BODY COMPOSITION, IM TALKING OPTIMAL HEALTH HERE TOO.

If you dont give a fuck about Health thats your problem. But Having perfect skin, healthy teeth gums. Feeling like a millions bucks is worth it to me.

Drink your soda and eat your pasta if you want(If you think they provide nutrition), I stick with my fruits and veggies.

That's a pretty bold statement coming from someone that posted this recently in another thread.....

Ive been smoking cigarettes for 5 years.

The thing is when i stopped i feel like shit.

its like cigarettes give me energy, I read it lower Estrogen and increase DHT.

Thats probably why i feel good when i smoke.

What should i do to help and increase dopamine naturally? Since cigarette increase dopamine.

Any tips?

That's a pretty bold statement coming from someone that posted this recently in another thread.....

Ive been smoking cigarettes for 5 years.

The thing is when i stopped i feel like shit.

its like cigarettes give me energy, I read it lower Estrogen and increase DHT.

Thats probably why i feel good when i smoke.

What should i do to help and increase dopamine naturally? Since cigarette increase dopamine.

Any tips?
I didnt say Im perfect. I dont drink. I know plenty of people in way more bad health than me. Drink, Smoke, Dont workout, Eat like shit. They also look like shit.

Im just saying that Focusing only on Calories in, Calories out, Without eating specific Foods will not help in Body Composition or health.

Do what you want dude, But if you think Drinking soda and eating pasta Provide Good nutrition, Your dumber than i am.

Its not about all Calories in, Calories out.

Why do you think Top pro IFBB bodybuilder eat specific foods everyday without skipping a beat. Theres a reason they are Number #1 In the world.

Bad protein source.

do you consider eggwhites as a quality protein source? or only whole eggs?

do you consider eggwhites as a quality protein source? or only whole eggs?

Both are good, But the yolk contains all the vitamins and Omega 3,Omega 6 fats.

Omega 3 and Omega 6 are Essential Fats, you need to eat them daily.Otherwise you will face health problems.You must include them in your diet daily, The body cant synthetize omega 3 or omega 6 fats.

Just like the body Cant synthetize Vitamin C.You need to eat Vitamin C foods daily.Thats why guys who only eat Meat+ Grains are going to face problems down the road.

If you only eat eggwhites,Chicken,Rice and brocolli, Where is the Omega 3,Omega 6 Fats?

Some people take Omega 3 Pills(Krill oil) I prefer to eat Omega 3 fats from Whole foods(Whole eggs,Salmon,Grassfed beef) i always believe Food is better than supplement.

I didnt say Im perfect. I dont drink. I know plenty of people in way more bad health than me. Drink, Smoke, Dont workout, Eat like shit. They also look like shit.

Im just saying that Focusing only on Calories in, Calories out, Without eating specific Foods will not help in Body Composition or health.

Do what you want dude, But if you think Drinking soda and eating pasta Provide Good nutrition, Your dumber than i am.

Its not about all Calories in, Calories out.

Why do you think Top pro IFBB bodybuilder eat specific foods everyday without skipping a beat. Theres a reason they are Number #1 In the world.

Let me just say this:

Based on your posts / stats / pics / etc...I don't think you should be calling people dumber, preaching dogmas, or getting so defensive with everything. Or telling people what's shit protein sources and that only the ultra magical sources will get them leaner.

Try being a bit more open-minded and reasonable in your posts. Not everything is so black and white, nor do you have to be condescending to everyone that doesn't agree with you. If you want to be like that, you need to earn it first.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws