over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metabolism Crashed

megarips250

Registered
What's going on everyone.

I am 2 weeks out from my show as of yesterday. I went to a fair with my girlfriend and it was 67 degrees outside. I was freezing from head to toe. Not just cold internally but cold to the touch. I did some digging and came to the conclusion that my metabolism was slowed down A LOT.

I haven't cheated on my diet once for 5 weeks. So last night I had 1 massive cheat meal comprised mostly of carbs with as little fat as possible. Woke up today feeling almost back to normal. I'm not cold like I usually am every morning, my fasted cardio went by much better, and i actually look a lot better.

My question to you professionals is this. Should I take T3 T4 to prevent my metabolism from crashing through these last two weeks of my diet?

I have a script of natur-throid (38 mcg levothyroxine T4,9 mcg liothyronine T3) from my doctor that I stopped taking my recommended dose of 1 pil EDl six months ago because I couldn't make any gains and it was hindering my strength.

Just cut out test Prop last friday. Running:
Tren Ace 50mg ED
Primo Ace 100mg ED
Winstrol 25mg ED Then Increasing to 50mg ED 7 days out
Tbol 10-20 MG ED Pre Workout Switching to Anavar the last 7 Days 50mg ED
Arimidex .5 MG EOD then taking 1-2mg the last 7 days

Tomorrow my Synthetine and Syntheselen are arriving and I'm planning on taking the recommended dose of both. I was thinking about taking 2-3iu of Novolin R mid day 2 -3 hours pre workout then dosing 3ml of synthetine before I go into the gym to maximize absorption of the Synthetine.

Diet: 300.P 80.C 60.F____Fat is all consumed in the morning post fasted cardio. 5 Whole eggs, half a rib eye steak, broccoli, bell pepper. Carb source is White Rice and Vitargo. protein is primarily chicken.

Thoughts?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Probably your TSH must be high if you r cold.. Meaning your metabolism is slower due to dieting
But at this point a Reffed did you good as you observed Obviusly
I would restart your prescribed thyroid med and Obviusly wasn't a good idea to stop it in the first place !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

get bloods asap.....takes me 3 days to get results..

you are just guessing...

Here is what I said in your earlier thread:

"Looks like you are over training

There is no reason to train 4 hours per day ever, you will look tired and stringy on stage especially only eating under 2k cals"

Best way to correct this is to slowly add food and cut down the training.

You should not have dropped cals so low and trained so much.

Most guys run 75-100mcg t3 precontest

you are just guessing...

X2 get lab work and don't play guesswork with your thyroid.

How lean are you currently?
When BF% gets to pre contest level, for me, almost all temp regulation goes out the window. I'm either cold or hot, there is no in between.

Are you taking any electrolytes or additional sodium?>

pull a quick thyroid panel and go from there like others have said. why shoot in dark ? all the best to you

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

My thing is the doctor had you on thyroid meds because you were prob deficient?

I don't think you should have come off of that in the first place. But like your going to see everyone say it get your bloodwork done or be hard headed and learn the hard way

you are just guessing...

Tenny, I have no insurance. Do you know how much it costs to get labs? When i did a full panel 6 months ago it was $800 with some of it covered by insurance.

I'm so frusterated because I know I can't be training any harder or smarter. My gear is on point and this is the best I have ever looked. All my weak point have come up significantl this year. But I'm not peeled yet.

Since I started my AI (.5) adex today and took 25mg Winny IM I have become more dry from this AM. Maybe once the AI really kicks in I'll loose this water under my skin.

Do you think the Synthetine and Syntheselen will help kick my metabolism into high gear so i can continue burning fat?
This is really frusterating trying to figure out on my own.

My thing is the doctor had you on thyroid meds because you were prob deficient?

I don't think you should have come off of that in the first place. But like your going to see everyone say it get your bloodwork done or be hard headed and learn the hard way

Yeah, so, my doctor isn't an endocrinologist. He's an OBGYN who opened up his own wellness clinic. Kind of like Titan Medical. When I last went to see him I had my panels done and he said everything looks ship shape. I told him it's strange because I still feel tired. he took a second look at my blood work and said "your thyroid is within range. Why don't we try a low dose of NaturThroid and see if it help."

So it wasnt ever like I NEEDED it. More like he found an excuse to prescribe it for wellness purposes. lol.

Tenny, I have no insurance. Do you know how much it costs to get labs? When i did a full panel 6 months ago it was $800 with some of it covered by insurance.

I'm so frusterated because I know I can't be training any harder or smarter. My gear is on point and this is the best I have ever looked. All my weak point have come up significantl this year. But I'm not peeled yet.

Since I started my AI (.5) adex today and took 25mg Winny IM I have become more dry from this AM. Maybe once the AI really kicks in I'll loose this water under my skin.

Do you think the Synthetine and Syntheselen will help kick my metabolism into high gear so i can continue burning fat?
This is really frusterating trying to figure out on my own.

$79 at anylabs now:

https://www.anylabtestnow.com/tests/thyroid-panel/

or get full blood work for $129

or around that much on Amazon for a blood spot/saliva test.

if you paid $800 for blood work you got ripped off bad, what state do you live in?

but like I said earlier t3 use is very common precontest, nothing will substitute thyroid hormones if natural hormones are low.

If I was in this situation I would geton at least 37.5mcg t3 asap and work up to 50-75 over a week or so

Last edited:
$79 at anylabs now:

https://www.anylabtestnow.com/tests/thyroid-panel/

or get full blood work for $129

or around that much on Amazon for a blood spot/saliva test.

if you paid $800 for blood work you got ripped off bad, what state do you live in?

but like I said earlier t3 use is very common precontest, nothing will substitute thyroid hormones if natural hormones are low.

If I was in this situation I would geton at least 37.5mcg t3 asap and work up to 50-75 over a week or so

Thank you. I'm going to get my blood checked right away. I think I may have increased my lipton levels and increased my metabolism by eating 1 cheat meal last night and 100 grams of carbs from white rice today. I feel amazing rn but i'm afraid that once I carb deplete again my metabolism will slow right back down again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131