over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metformin and decreased sex drive

I'll look at the pharmacology more closely. I don't see a lot of "real" data on DNP, only Bro-Science. Clen is a beta-agonist which shouldn't interfere with libido.

It could also be simply how my body is responding to the Metformin. There are many drugs in the same class and many classes of drugs for a reason,,,, we all react differently to them. It like the effects if the Metformin but I've never had my libido knocked out like this before

I’ve never experienced this issue before. Maybe drop it and see what happens.

It does have many benefits but obviously a "not so great profile" also. I am trying to figure this out as its not great for my sex life.

To make matter more complicated, I have started DNP (250-250mg/day) around the same time. I also am taking Clenbuterol 20-40 mcg/day.

Could the DNP or Clen be causing the extreme low libido in your opinions?
You add multiple drugs to your stack and decide one of them is the issue. It could be the mix of all of them or either one is the issue.

I agree, the synergy may cause the issue. I started the thread looking for anyone on Metformin that may have had similar issues. You wont find a lot about DNP.
I have stopped the DNP and Clen to see if it's just the Metformin. Sometimes a drug simply is not right for someone which is why there are so many drugs on the market....

When I took clen in the late 80s, it would tank my sex drive and DNP would also. DNP was in this century lol

I dug a bit deeper and found this: These data show that clenbuterol negatively affects the copulatory behavior of sexually vigorous male rats, but improves that of sexually sluggish ones, and provide further evidence that central beta-receptor activation produces behavioral effects.

So, I was a sexually vigorous rat LoL.

I'll go off for a while and see what happens. I'm 50 and have never had this happen. I've always had a huge appetite in this department. Hope this helps someone else....

Like I stated earlier clen and other stimulants are known for ed issues.. ive heard it from many for years.. the metformin is not the issue since your introducing test outside of your production.. metformin only effects production of test.. since you aren't producing its a non issue..
But even pre workout stimulants have been known for it. Hell if I take in 300 mgs of caffeine I can tell ya my little Irishman is a hanger.. not a banger

Stimulants can effect erection and libido. And you're burning more calories. Your body doesn't know the calorie deficit, and stress to the CNS is voluntary. It just knows this isn't an environment to procreate.

I have starting taking metformin about 2 months ago or so and I have had a decrease in sex drive. Nothing else has changed with my protocol so I just assumed that was it.
I don’t have ed issues just more I don’t get real horny

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner