over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metformin Extended release?

Guys im sorry for the dumb question and my ignorance. But exactly is Metformin is used for.I believe it is for sugar level reduction if im.not mistaken right?or am I way off? I take gh real pharmacy gh but only 2iu is Metformin something I should take or it serves other good purposes beside gh use. I've done gh for more years than hair I have on my head and I have hair lol. But much A1C is always perfect within 4 range the highest its ever been it was 5 and I'm 52 and yes I have a sweet tooth even though now that I'm older .sweets don't really appeal to me. I remember I use to chow down on a mountain lava cake with ice cream like from chillies but now omg 2 bites and I'm like grossed out

Also am I the only one that gets the appetite suppression from metformin?

Albeit I’m only 1 week in

I'm currently taking 10iu so all before training - when I go back to 15iu I take 5iu in the morning and 10iu before training.
When you cut do you still use GH that way or do you break it into more doses for the fat loss benefits?

Resurrecting this old thread - I have metformin ER. I need more than 500mg to get my bg down to where I want it. I see a lot of people do 500 am and 500pm. I workout in the am w humalog so i believe I would either be better off taking 1000mg metformin pm or take 500 around lunch then 500 around dinner??
You definitely don't want to take insulin while metformin is active , it makes the insulin very irradic

When you cut do you still use GH that way or do you break it into more doses for the fat loss benefits?
In fact since 2021 I haven't done any real cutting only some minicuts😅

But yes - in the spring I plan to do a "fake prep" (i.e. shape for a competition but I won't do any competition lol) and then I will probably increase GH to 20iu and divide it into 4x5iu in the morning, before and after training and before bed

Generally for most people I'm not a fan of pushing GH very high when bulking - because you don't want your insulin sensitivity and therefore nutrient partitioning to be screwed up when you eat a lot. So for most people, 10-12iu will be optimal to maximize igf and get all the other benefits of GH and not experience its negative effects - but the cutting period is good for pushing GH because more GH will ensure that we burn fat tissue faster, allow us to stay full despite lower calories. and during this period we don't have to worry about insulin sensitivity because we usually have a lot of cardio and less food

Guys im sorry for the dumb question and my ignorance. But exactly is Metformin is used for.I believe it is for sugar level reduction if im.not mistaken right?or am I way off? I take gh real pharmacy gh but only 2iu is Metformin something I should take or it serves other good purposes beside gh use. I've done gh for more years than hair I have on my head and I have hair lol. But much A1C is always perfect within 4 range the highest its ever been it was 5 and I'm 52 and yes I have a sweet tooth even though now that I'm older .sweets don't really appeal to me. I remember I use to chow down on a mountain lava cake with ice cream like from chillies but now omg 2 bites and I'm like grossed out
Met is for glucose disposal, so it’s used to reduce blood glucose levels. If your glucose levels are fine and your A1C is at 4, there’s no point really. I personally stopped using it as it just became counter productive for me. No matter the dose, it messed up my stomach. I prefer to just do mini cuts now. Even if I’m lean, when BG goes above 100 it’s time for me to start my cut. That said, lots of people like it and tolerate it well. I just prefer not to use something I don’t have to.

Also am I the only one that gets the appetite suppression from metformin?

Albeit I’m only 1 week in

A lot of people get stomach issues with met. It usually subsides within a couple weeks for most. I never felt 100 on it even after the sides dissipated.

Met is for glucose disposal, so it’s used to reduce blood glucose levels. If your glucose levels are fine and your A1C is at 4, there’s no point really. I personally stopped using it as it just became counter productive for me. No matter the dose, it messed up my stomach. I prefer to just do mini cuts now. Even if I’m lean, when BG goes above 100 it’s time for me to start my cut. That said, lots of people like it and tolerate it well. I just prefer not to use something I don’t have to.
Awesome thanks for taking the time to explain it to me brother 🙏

Nice.

Would love to switch to a rock solid Berberine and ditch the Metformin - it’s legit / sign me up.
Wonder if there's any stomach issues with Berberine? I couldn't tolerate Metformin because of the chronic diarrhea.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131