over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metformin Questions

My primary just prescribed 500mg/day of Metformin. My Dr prescribed it for me because she said my A1C was elevated(but my glucose was low)

Can anyone explain their use and results with Metformin? Specifically did it help with weight loss? Insulin resistance? And carbohydrate partitioning?
Is a great compound but make you fell so bad , indigestion , diarrhea . When using Metformin you have no hunger , i almost can be all day without eating , so is great to use on diet , using pre fasted cardio can put you on keto quick and burn more fat , it increases insulin sensitivity and yes can push carbs to muscle ( not as good as insulin ). So is a great compound for diet mode

Can you not achieve a steady state with once per day instant release 500mg at night?
Metformin binds to red blood cells (erythrocytes) more exclusively than plasma. Which allows for a longer duration extending the PK profile.

Metformin binds to red blood cells (erythrocytes) more exclusively than plasma. Which allows for a longer duration extending the PK profile.

Interesting, thanks for the answer. Much appreciate you Stewie 👍

i am using 500-1000mg Metformin (regular not XR whatever) since May 2011, carbs went from 750 (was bulking during summer to get back the muscle lost from the lockdown) to 400-250ed during those months..... since December i can definitely say that it did something with my hunger....

I can stay an entire day without eating, go almost near hypo and stay there for hours.
My hunger is so tanked that some days i eat only proteins and then before wo i have to charge some fast carbs or i can't perform decently...

I am starting thinking to remove metformin and instead go back on Berberine HCL.

I have also to say that in my country all gyms are still closed (since October 2020), maybe once i get back to my workout routine my hunger will come back too....

You can utilize Berberine if you want. If I was to buy it again I’d grab something to guaranteed the bioavailability. Also, as many know there’s so many shitty supplement suppliers out there. Some of these people have zero integrity. I don’t know how you go about scamming people....no love for those types.

Any reason of taking metformin before cardio in the morning with a empty stomach?
I read many protocols on using it for fat loss, but also others that there is no difference.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws